What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - DeVante Parker joins Kelce and Fletch as beloved Eagles that retired this offseason. (6 Viewers)

I'm predicting 13-4 or even 14-3 this year. I hate the early bye, but the rest of the schedule is definitely winnable.

And, for the record, yes Cowboy and 49er fans- we know it's a weak schedule. We won May, too!

We play the Steelers on my GFs birthday. Never been to a game (navy beat moved around but dads family is from here) so would be a cool gift to get her. Tickets right now are almost $300 so I’ll keep checking and see if maybe my uncle can give me the 2 extras for that.

Would love to give her the full experience with the tailgate too.

From my experience selling season tickets, Steelers games are as pricey as Cowboys games. In my section I can get $275 for a normal game like the Chargers. For the Cowboys I get $450. Same for the Steelers. It's just a more in demand game.

EDIT: Face value for my tickets is $145, they went up again this year. I might list the Steelers/Cowboys for $500 a pop.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL NOW:

Week 1: vs Packers 8:15 (Brazil)
Week 2: vs Falcons 8:15 (MNF)
Week 3: at Saints 1:00
Week 4: at Bucs 1:00
Week 5: BYE
Week 6: vs Browns 1:00
Week 7: at Giants (1:00)
Week 8: at Bengals 4:25
Week 9: vs Jaguars 8:20 (SNF)
Week 10: at Cowboys 4:25
Week 11: Commanders 8:15 (TNF)
Week 12: at Rams (SNF)
Week 13: at Ravens 4:25
Week 14: vs Panthers 1:00
Week 15: vs Steelers 4:25
Week 16: at Commanders 1:00
Week 17: vs Cowboys 4:25
Week 18: vs Giants (TBD)
For the 3rd consecutive year, the Philadelphia Eagles have the easiest schedule in the entire league. Guarantee you someone, at some point is gonna come in here using some weird matrix to prove that point.

With that said, I like this schedule. definitely will be attending the Rams game. Usually go on a vacation for Thanksgiving week, the ole "take 3 work days off, turn it into 9 days off in a row" method. Will be nice to start that week with a fun game to attend locally.

We play the Steelers on my GFs birthday. Never been to a game (navy beat moved around but dads family is from here) so would be a cool gift to get her. Tickets right now are almost $300 so I’ll keep checking and see if maybe my uncle can give me the 2 extras for that.

From my experience selling season tickets, Steelers games are as pricey as Cowboys games. In my section I can get $275 for a normal game like the Chargers. For the Cowboys I get $450. Same for the Steelers. It's just a more in demand game.
I can imagine plus the closeness of travel and it’s an AFC team and you got transplants from the area too. Can imagine it’s similiar in Pitt for Eagles

I’m looking at going to 9/16 or 10/13 game.

How much am I looking at spending? I’m in TX, btw. Between the flight, game ticket, room, food and activities I’m thinking $1000-1500?

How much am I looking at spending? I’m in TX, btw. Between the flight, game ticket, room, food and activities I’m thinking $1000-1500?
Make sure you bring your own BBQ sauce, they'll run out by half time. Stadium is more hype that actually cool. Fun town though, the people are generally nice.

Lol those are the exact two games I'm looking at going to! (Or the Jags game Nov 3). Literally just wrote out a pros and cons list yesterday for those 3 games, for my buddy I'm going with.

I can imagine plus the closeness of travel and it’s an AFC team and you got transplants from the area too. Can imagine it’s similiar in Pitt for Eagles

I don't think the closeness matters, the Giants and Redskins games don't go for a premium.

I'd say if you wanted to sit 200 level (upper bowl) you'll be looking at $150 a ticket. You might be able to sit lower bowl for $225 a ticket. If you wait closer to game time you could probably get a better deal if you want to risk it. I would just air bnb, cost you between $500-750. Check out my neighborhood, Fishtown. Then you can just walk down to Girard Ave and there are a bunch of bars and restaurants. It's a younger crowd, say 25-35. You could also Uber downtown and go bar hopping and eating there.

Plus you're 10 minutes from the Stadium so it's a cheap Uber ride.

For fantasy purposes, get ready for tons of injuries

number of teams playing 3 games in 10 days:

2019: 0 times
2020: 0 times
2021: 0 times
2022: 0 times
2023: 0 times
---
2024: 9 times
yeah, I like the idea of Christmas games in a vacuum, but Wednesday is ridiculous. Bad decision by the NFL. And then streamed on...NEtflix? It's like they're trying to alienate fans and players

For fantasy purposes, get ready for tons of injuries

number of teams playing 3 games in 10 days:

2019: 0 times
2020: 0 times
2021: 0 times
2022: 0 times
2023: 0 times
---
2024: 9 times
Probably a dumb question but what am I missing here? Don't only 4 teams play on Xmas day and there's no other Wednesday games?

Eagles WR DeVante Parker announced his retirement.

With the 31 year-old elder statesman gone, no WR on the team is older than 27 (Britain Covey.)
Wonder why he even signed. If he was threatened by a 5th and 6th round pick, you gotta hang it up. His jersey will now sit next to Frank Gore's

didnt like the parker siging when it happened. so no tears shed by me that we wont get to watch him underperform in games
Agree here. Campbell intrigues me more bc he is younger and faster, and just as injury riddled. Maybe he can put it together this year and be a serviceable slot/backup guy. That position is wide open.

didnt like the parker siging when it happened. so no tears shed by me that we wont get to watch him underperform in games
Agree here. Campbell intrigues me more bc he is younger and faster, and just as injury riddled. Maybe he can put it together this year and be a serviceable slot/backup guy. That position is wide open.
I personally really like Anias Smith and Johnny Wilson more.

Users who are viewing this thread