What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 rookie 1.01 (Post NFL draft) for Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Poll: Who is your choice for rookie pick 1.01 in 2QB scoring?

• QB Jamies Winston Buccaneers

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • QB Marcus Mariotta Titans

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • RB Todd Gurley Rams

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • RB Melvin Gordon Chargers

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • WR Amari Cooper Raiders

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • WR DeVante Parker Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR Kevin White Bears

• RB Tevin Coleman Falcons

• RB TJ Yeldon Jaguars

• RB Ameer Abdullah Lions

• WR Phillip Dorsett Colts

• WR Nelson Agholor Eagles

• WR Breshad Perriman Ravens

• Other (please post who this player is in the thread)

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 32 37.6%

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
This set of polls is for rookie picks post NFL draft. As always - please feel free to add any comments on why you selected a player at this slot and to suggest players who you think have been overlooked (or if you voted other, then please feel free to add a post on who you voted for).

The purpose for these polls is to attempt to roughly gauge the perceived values of the rookie players now that we know the context of their draft position and team that they are drafted by. These polls that take place after the NFL Draft should now factor in situation as well as talent, and of course the knowledge of what NFL Draft round and team each player has landed on.

Debate is very welcome as we all want to know not only which players are specifically ranked ahead of others but also why. This also bumps the thread so that more people will see the poll and hopefully participate by voting.

I will try to stay on top of these and keep the polls moving. The more votes the better. I prefer to not close any poll until there are at least 100 votes (since revised to close to 50 votes) and I might leave a poll open longer if the vote is very close between prospects.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to vote on this like I know our 1st round draft at the end of May will go. And Gurley is going ¡Numero Uno!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread