What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Puka Nacua LAR (2 Viewers)

Not sure what to think about him this week. If I do start him it won't be with much of any confidence. If I bench him I'll feel stupid. I don't have the nerve to start him or to sit him right now. Depends on options I guess.

Not sure what to think about him this week. If I do start him it won't be with much of any confidence. If I bench him I'll feel stupid. I don't have the nerve to start him or to sit him right now. Depends on options I guess.
Regardless of what you think of him this week, I do find it interesting that FBG has him as their WR12 this week. I still think he will be good this week, but that seems very high.

With Puka's injury and
Stafford
's I made the executive decision to bench him TH and play Diontae Johnson. Now, I will have to make a tough call between him and Amari and DJ Moore. I will be honest, I am a little worried about Puka ROS.

I've got Kupp as a low-end WR1 and Puka as high-end WR3 this week. I think the Rams will still clear 200 yards against GB. and those guys will likely combine for 75% of it. Packers secondary is really bad, and the best player is banged up, and the 2nd best player just got traded to Buffalo.

Last time he was reported hurt during the week, he ended up playing and balled out.

Of course he had Stafford throwing to him and Kupp was still on IR.

i know none of that really helps clear anything up :laugh:

Fwiw, I’m rolling with Thielen over him in 1 league and starting Puka over Z. Flowers/ N. Collins in another.

If he starts, it’s tough to bench him unless you have significantly better options. Just my :2cents:

Fwiw, I’m rolling with Thielen over him in 1 league and starting Puka over Z. Flowers/ N. Collins in another.

If he starts, it’s tough to bench him unless you have significantly better options. Just my :2cents:
Exactly. The injuries just seem to be an issue for all my teams feels like everyone is getting hurt.

I'm playing him because with Kirk on bye, my other option is Doubs and the GB offense has been poo recently.

Starting Nico or Skinny Batman over him, have Kupp already and don't want to rely on Rypien, just need to figure out who to plug in...

I'm more hesitant about Puka's knee than who's beind center. Puka is a volume guy, dink and dunk short yardage, and I think that's decently QB proof. Maybe Stafford was getting it into smaller windows that Rypien can't, but that's yet to be seen. If Puka is starting, I'm starting him.
Maybe some random nobody can fit it into the same windows as a 10+ year starting NFL QB?

Rams HC Sean McVay said he expects Puka Nacua (knee) to play in Week 11 against the Seahawks.

isn’t expected to carry an injury designation into the weekend according to beat writer Stu Jackson. Nacua was upgraded from limited to full in Thursday’s practice and will be good to go for Week 11 against the Seahawks. With Matthew Stafford (thumb) also expected to play, Nacua will be back on the WR2 radar against a Seahawks defense that’s allowing nearly 240 passing yards per game. Fantasy managers can slot Nacua into their lineups with confidence on Sunday.

This is awful. Had a chance at him in a redraft via trade and chose Amari Cooper because I thought Stafford might miss the end of the year if the Rams were out of it. Turns out Watson goes on IR. I'll miss you, Puka!

Shoulder issue now? Did he miss any snaps during the game or played through it?
I don't think so. He was a big part of the final game winning drive of the game (Below). He should be fine based on that, and that he plays tough

Pass complete to Nucua for 32 yards
Pass attempt deep right to Nucua - penalty on defense illegal use of hands
Pass complete to Nucua for 11 yards
Nucua ran right end for 7 yards
Pass incomplete short left to Nucua at Sea 7

Shoulder issue now? Did he miss any snaps during the game or played through it?
I don't think so. He was a big part of the final game winning drive of the game (Below). He should be fine based on that, and that he plays tough

Pass complete to Nucua for 32 yards
Pass attempt deep right to Nucua - penalty on defense illegal use of hands
Pass complete to Nucua for 11 yards
Nucua ran right end for 7 yards
Pass incomplete short left to Nucua at Sea 7
He seems to be a tough SOB despite the early high volume and hits early on when Cupp had vaginitis.

Perhaps someone more creative than myself could alter the lyrics from "Copacabana" to "PukaNacua".

His name was Puka, he's a receiver
With yellow horns upon his head and hands that don't S*** the bed
He would run cross routes and go all the way
And if he tried to score from far
Arm tackles were sub par
Across the crowded field, they'd accidentally yield
They were slow and they tackled air
He would always score

He is Puka! Puka Nacua!
The hottest rookie wide receiver
He is Puka! Puka Nacua!
Touchdowns happen when he's in the action
Throw to Puka and fall in love

ETA: Apologies for not having a good rhyme for Nacua. I just kept the meter on that line.

Perhaps someone more creative than myself could alter the lyrics from "Copacabana" to "PukaNacua".

Arm tackles were sub par
He would always score

He is Puka! Puka Nacua!
He is Puka! Puka Nacua!
Nicely done

Didn't realize he had wheels. Game speed is always different than combine speed!

He keeps getting dinged up though- he plays very physical and lays his body out there. Reminds me of Mike Williams actually but a much better route runner and possession guy lol

Played Tank Dell over Puka yesterday
Same here. It was the logical decision based on the last month but it cost me the game.

Since both were either last man drafted or waiver adds it has been a luxury to have to choose one as your WR3/4. Now I am counting on Puka to carry us through a playoff run.

Me too. And I almost—almost switched with Dell’s calf issue but felt comfortable with the coach speak and the fact that Nakua seemed in a down trend.
-I survive with Kirk and McManus tonight for Jax but the bigger issue for me as that Dell is gone for the season.
Right as we make the turn for the Playoffs in my redraft leagues.
And Kupp has been so ordinary of late that even the up n down of Puka, I will have to start him every week from here on out.

Same here. It was the logical decision based on the last month but it cost me the game.

Since both were either last man drafted or waiver adds it has been a luxury to have to choose one as your WR3/4. Now I am counting on Puka to carry us through a playoff run.

Me too. And I almost—almost switched with Dell’s calf issue but felt comfortable with the coach speak and the fact that Nakua seemed in a down trend.
-I survive with Kirk and McManus tonight for Jax but the bigger issue for me as that Dell is gone for the season.
Right as we make the turn for the Playoffs in my redraft leagues.
And Kupp has been so ordinary of late that even the up n down of Puka, I will have to start him every week from here on out.
Well my season is on the line tonight. Need to win last three games. Up by 5 with Jax D versus Cincinnati Kicker and Chase. Not good chances but it is what it is. Mahomes has killed my season this year. He’s ordinary at best for fantasy and where he as drafted, he’s an abject bust.

Arm tackles were sub par
He would always score

He is Puka! Puka Nacua!
He is Puka! Puka Nacua!

ETA: Apologies for not having a good rhyme for Nacua. I just kept the meter on that line.
you could say manure but drop the R like we do in the Bawston area

manuAH

He is Puka Nacua ,he sure dont play like ManuAH

Users who are viewing this thread