What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whatever happened to the guys from the old days? (1 Viewer)

We all grew up, I guess.  original #42 I think at ol yeller (maybe even lower, who remembers at this point).  Enjoyed all the fun back then, but then the mods and some of the posters went nuts.

Goal2GoalGirl

MacArtist

Beckster

Augment Lauren

The one-armed girl... can't remember her name.

all were confirmed female.

Goal2GoalGirl

MacArtist

Beckster

Augment Lauren

The one-armed girl... can't remember her name.

all were confirmed female.
What about cocoagirl? I remember some outing her as a former (male) mod on this site, but one of your ladies posted above confirmed her. Then everything went radio-silent.

Other I believe females: 

Early_10

That one female poster who I think got pretty friendly with one or two male posters who also told me to trim my nails

Almost 19 years. A little over 6000 posts. Ultimate lurker status?  I bet 1/4 of my posts are about the Bills, GLB or Clash of Clans, with GLB being more than a decade ago and Clash whenever it first launched. 

Whatever happened to :e: ?     Was fun to see guys post on :e: about getting banned here.   Also, "who is who on their alias names?"     Who was the board mole who was giving up all the alias accounts?       Maybe we all just got too damn old.    Crap my twins are going off to college this summer.  It was a good run 

That name doesn't ring a bell at all. And I have been around in one form or another since the late  90s. What did she post in/about?

She was in Dallas and posted here because some blog picked up she was pre GoFundMe boobs.  Got dragged here for a comment on said blog and turned into a thirst trap Cornhole in Dallas where 20 fbgs showed up including me. 

Later was basically exposed a scam I guess.  

She was in Dallas and posted here because some blog picked up she was pre GoFundMe boobs.  Got dragged here for a comment on said blog and turned into a thirst trap Cornhole in Dallas where 20 fbgs showed up including me. 

Later was basically exposed a scam I guess.  

I mean she had a run in with a similar board that legit tried to just ruin her.  We played very nice.  The thread on this is likely deleted.   

That was probably the last major meetup in Dallas.  

I mean she had a run in with a similar board that legit tried to just ruin her.  We played very nice.  The thread on this is likely deleted.   

I don’t understand the shtick? She wanted money but not for an enlargement?

I still have pics from that cornhole.  But not bored enough to dig them out.

Users who are viewing this thread