What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Individual performances- 5 players with 3 TDs! (1 Viewer)

Has there ever been a week where there's been FIVE players (non qb) with 3 TDs each in the same week?

CMC
Pollard
Kamara
Foreman
AJ Brown

Some absolute monster fantasy numbers this week. Anyone start 3 of those guys?
I am just feeling lucky that I avoided playing any of them in my 3 money leagues.

Has there ever been a week where there's been FIVE players (non qb) with 3 TDs each in the same week?

CMC
Pollard
Kamara
Foreman
AJ Brown

I played against CMC and Kamara. 😞

CMC
Pollard
Kamara
Foreman
AJ Brown

I was fortunate enough to have them ALL throughout my leagues.

Easy to say my whiskey hangover won’t feel as bad tomorrow 😇

That’s the problem with fantasy. Not enough meat on bones these days to overcome such crazy high variance performances. This hobby is a joke now

Had Hurts, Brown on my main team, Foreman on the bench. Faced Pollard, going to lose unless Mcpherson scores like 3 points tonight

I played against CMC with one team, got killed by a team that has broke 100 points once all season. Put up their high score for the year I lost

Played against Pollard on another team, again by a team that is a bottom feeder, also put up their high score for the year. Am losing

Both teams also had DJ Moore, who has done nothing all season, also has his best game of the year, against me of course.

It is a joke, the first team the opponent has put up their high score the season against me 3 consecutive weeks, lost all of them
Guys going off against my team so sick of fantasy to be honest not anywhere near like it used to be and not even fun anymore
putting any effort in not needed and you do not get rewarded like before.
Now guys just go and look at a site and do what they say and win, before it was not like that, and the people
who did their own work got rewarded

Think I am done after this year

My son has CMC and Brown and is absolutely dominating this week.

I played against Pollard, but Henry scored more points in 0.5 PPR

In my main league, the Hurts/McCaffrey/Kamara owner is probably going to lose to the Henry/AJ Brown owner unless Boyd somehow goes for 29+

I had some combo of all of those guys:

• Foreman & Pollard: Currently up by a bunch vs Mixon, Chubb, York. High points currently but can be caught if those three mimic Foreman & Pollard
  • CMC & Foreman: Foreman on bench for Taylor. Should win with current high points but going against Mixon & Higgins so big games and I can lose
  • Have none/vs none: Lost to high score with having second highest score
  • Have CMC vs Brown: Up by a couple points vs Peoples-Jones. Likely to lose. Will be #2 scoring team and lose to top scoring team

All in all I should go 2-2 with being the highest or second highest scoring team of the week in 4 different leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread