What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

My reference,

Brown pulled a hammy and Floyd has been doing what he's done all season, plus he's dealing with his own hamstring injury. I suppose Nelson is back on the map although ARI's passing offense has been pretty meh. We also should take note of Gresham who saw a season high 10 targets last week and plays on ~90% of the snaps (after failing to crack 50% for the first five weeks of the season).

I'm fading Gabriel because his floor is essentially 0. His performance as of late may merit an uptick in volume but I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable leaning on him outside of deep leagues.

Dixon out-snapped West for the first time all season and he looks to have moved past the knee injury. He's looking more like the guy we saw in preseason action. If he's still on your wire pick him up.

Ginn (36) has actually been utilized more than Benjamin (34) since CAR came out of their bye 5 weeks ago which I think is more of an indictment of Benjamin than anything else.

CHI's WR corps are IMO, impossible to decipher after one game. Merideth (86%) saw most of the snaps but behind him was a merry-go-round with Wilson (59%), Bellemy (58%) and Thompson (52%) splitting snaps. They all saw a bunch of targets as well (Wilson 11, the rest 9). Good luck figuring this one out but there is obviously value here. Most will look towards Wilson.

Burkhead (51%) out-snapped Hill (49%) but Hill did deal with a foot injury.

Cook predictably #### the bed.

Miller owners should probably handcuff him with Hunt although O'Brien said Miller is okay. 

Ivory injured his hammy mid game and Yeldon was dealing with a lingering ankle issue. Because of this, Robinson out-snapped/touched both. Pick him up if you covet mediocrity..and players who fall asleep and drive into ponds.

Mitchell's name is floating around here and for good reason, I think his snap count may be tethered to Gronk's health. He's definitely worth keeping an eye on IMO.

I like Enunwa but I don't trust him because I don't trust Fitzpatrick/NYJ. Like Gabriel, he just doesn't see enough volume to ever lean on.

It may be going unnoticed by Washington is being phased out of OAK's offense.

DGB is a good add with Agholor finally scratched and Matthews hurting. DGB tied his season high snap percentage (81%) and saw a season high 10 targets.

Pick-up Vance McDonald if you need TE help. After seeing 9 targets in the fist six weeks he's seen target totals of 6, 6, 6, 6 and 8 over the past five weeks. Kaep is playing well and it has elevated Big Mac's game.

If you play in Yahoo leagues and have IR spots available stash Sims. He's eligible to return in week 14 and people forget he was a RB2 in PPR last year even with Martin healthy.

This post is missing some nuance, specifically pertaining to strength of schedule but I'm just riffing.

I have Ertz. Fiedorowicz, McDonald, and Vernon Davis are on the waiver and I only room for 2 of these 4. Which 2 are best ROS? Tough to decide.

My reference,

Brown pulled a hammy and Floyd has been doing what he's done all season, plus he's dealing with his own hamstring injury. I suppose Nelson is back on the map although ARI's passing offense has been pretty meh. We also should take note of Gresham who saw a season high 10 targets last week and plays on ~90% of the snaps (after failing to crack 50% for the first five weeks of the season).

I'm fading Gabriel because his floor is essentially 0. His performance as of late may merit an uptick in volume but I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable leaning on him outside of deep leagues.

Dixon out-snapped West for the first time all season and he looks to have moved past the knee injury. He's looking more like the guy we saw in preseason action. If he's still on your wire pick him up.

Ginn (36) has actually been utilized more than Benjamin (34) since CAR came out of their bye 5 weeks ago which I think is more of an indictment of Benjamin than anything else.

CHI's WR corps are IMO, impossible to decipher after one game. Merideth (86%) saw most of the snaps but behind him was a merry-go-round with Wilson (59%), Bellemy (58%) and Thompson (52%) splitting snaps. They all saw a bunch of targets as well (Wilson 11, the rest 9). Good luck figuring this one out but there is obviously value here. Most will look towards Wilson.

Burkhead (51%) out-snapped Hill (49%) but Hill did deal with a foot injury.

Cook predictably #### the bed.

Miller owners should probably handcuff him with Hunt although O'Brien said Miller is okay. 

Ivory injured his hammy mid game and Yeldon was dealing with a lingering ankle issue. Because of this, Robinson out-snapped/touched both. Pick him up if you covet mediocrity..and players who fall asleep and drive into ponds.

Mitchell's name is floating around here and for good reason, I think his snap count may be tethered to Gronk's health. He's definitely worth keeping an eye on IMO.

I like Enunwa but I don't trust him because I don't trust Fitzpatrick/NYJ. Like Gabriel, he just doesn't see enough volume to ever lean on.

It may be going unnoticed by Washington is being phased out of OAK's offense.

DGB is a good add with Agholor finally scratched and Matthews hurting. DGB tied his season high snap percentage (81%) and saw a season high 10 targets.

Pick-up Vance McDonald if you need TE help. After seeing 9 targets in the fist six weeks he's seen target totals of 6, 6, 6, 6 and 8 over the past five weeks. Kaep is playing well and it has elevated Big Mac's game.

If you play in Yahoo leagues and have IR spots available stash Sims. He's eligible to return in week 14 and people forget he was a RB2 in PPR last year even with Martin healthy.

This post is missing some nuance, specifically pertaining to strength of schedule but I'm just riffing.
Nice post. Thanks

Got Gabriel, but now I'm having second thoughts. Enunwa is still available. I feel like he might be the higher floor play. 

Got Gabriel, but now I'm having second thoughts. Enunwa is still available. I feel like he might be the higher floor play. 
I got him too. you have to have realistic expectations. he's the definition of boom or bust but he may over take Sanu. I look at him as a poor man's Devante Adams. I think he has value and provides depth. his dynasty value is huge

I got him too. you have to have realistic expectations. he's the definition of boom or bust but he may over take Sanu. I look at him as a poor man's Devante Adams. I think he has value and provides depth. his dynasty value is huge
Poor man's Devante Adams? Maybe a poor man's Tyreek Hill. Only reason for the nit-pick is that I think Adams' size is a big factor in his success and he plays the perimeter more. I'm in the camp of balancing expectations for Gabriel. He's definitely a match-up play whereas Adams is pretty much a must start (depending on your roster, of course). Still, you could do worse.

I went with TE Vance McDonald, RB Smallwood and WR Marquess Wilson

McDonald's targets in the last 4 weeks have been very consistent and Kapernick's play has elevated McDonald's in kind. In a year where TE production is severely limited, I'm fine with rolling the dice on the targets.

Smallwood and Wilson are both bench safety pick-ups with high upside. I know the Eagles run game has been frustrating at best, but he's a medium floor RB2/Flex play type that could pay off down the stretch. Wilson is a swing for the fences play this week and CHI's schedule down the stretch is favorable for WRs (SF, @DET, GB, WAS, @MIN). 

i'm a Green owner so I'm targettng high-upside WRs who can hopefully help me recoup the missing AJ production in my lineup this week. Here are the WRs I'm targeting in FAAB in my league tonight. I'm actually trying to add two on the list below for this week:

Tyreek Hill - everyone's on him so I doubt I have to explain all the reasons why in this thread

Sammy Watkins - again an obvious one 

Quincy Enunwa - matchup is terrific, I expect plenty of passing volume from the Jets and Fitz is still starting which will help him.

Marquess Wilson - Barkley looked a lot better than I thought last week. Matchup is terrific. I don't entirely trust the Bears but Meredith has faded and Wilson is someone the Bears really want to step to the forefront so the pedigree is there. He showed great chemistry with Barkley last week. Had a monster game and should've been even greater (had a TD drop)

DeSean Jackson - in a groove right now and that's when you wanna start him. Plus Peterson is really banged up which helps a lot. Also Cousins is playing great and Reed likely won't play which may mean more targets for the WRs. Garcon's also available but I view him as more of a lower floor type option and like I said before I want the high-upside play and that's DJax.    

Anquan Boldin - Vegas' highest scoring game of the week and I expect plenty of passing from the Lions. Tate and Jones both rostered in my league so if I miss out on all the others I don't have a problem adding Boldin who could definitely get a TD in this game.

Taylor Gabriel/Mohamed Sanu - struggling with the order here. Like both guys because the Falcons can scheme to line them up away from Peters. Slot WRs give the Chiefs fits and Gabriel could go off again so I may move him way up my list when it's all said and done.  

Ted Ginn - Believe it or not he's on a legitimate roll right now and Seahawks are giving up passing production. Matchup is actually a pretty good one for the Carolina passing game this week. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up Gabriel and Mitchell, though I now have a claim in to pick up Dontrelle Inman and drop Mitchell.

I looked at the Snap Counts and Inman played the majority (95%) of SD's snaps, whereas Gabriel (50%) and Mitchell (34%) were noticeably lower and are clearly the WR3's on their team. With Jarvis Landry floundering for me, I think I am going to pick up Inman and send Landry to the pine.

Eh, screw it, I kept Gabriel and dropped my second D to get Enunwa. I don't have to start either this week (can use Gates as my flex) so I can see how things play out. 

Poor man's Devante Adams? Maybe a poor man's Tyreek Hill. Only reason for the nit-pick is that I think Adams' size is a big factor in his success and he plays the perimeter more. I'm in the camp of balancing expectations for Gabriel. He's definitely a match-up play whereas Adams is pretty much a must start (depending on your roster, of course). Still, you could do worse.
Agree. Let me clarify

Adams gets about 5 receptions a game (aside from his 2 huge games in October). Gabriel has gotten about 5 targets a game recently. Both are, for the most part, TD dependant. Again, aside from Adams' two big reception games.  Both are WR3 in a high powered offense. 

That's where the comparison ends. 

Adams has basically assumed the James Jones role scoring TDs, so yes you have to start him, but his floor is about 7 points. Gabriel's may be lower (3-4) but what I had meant was he's a WR3. I can understand that my comparison was a big over-reach but I had a hard time coming up with a WR3 on a team with an offense that likes to throw the ball who is going to be a huge player if he scores a TD. I went with what I know best, Pack. 

Agree. Let me clarify

Adams gets about 5 receptions a game (aside from his 2 huge games in October). Gabriel has gotten about 5 targets a game recently. Both are, for the most part, TD dependant. Again, aside from Adams' two big reception games.  Both are WR3 in a high powered offense. 

That's where the comparison ends. 

Adams has basically assumed the James Jones role scoring TDs, so yes you have to start him, but his floor is about 7 points. Gabriel's may be lower (3-4) but what I had meant was he's a WR3. I can understand that my comparison was a big over-reach but I had a hard time coming up with a WR3 on a team with an offense that likes to throw the ball who is going to be a huge player if he scores a TD. I went with what I know best, Pack. 
I think that makes sense. Is Gabriel the clear WR3 behind Sanu? (Then again, is Adams the clear WR3 behind Cobb?) Obviously both TG/RC have been outscoring from a fantasy perspective (due, as you point out, to the TDs), but what about in terms of snaps/targets? My impression is that it's been fairly close.

His QB is Bortles.  That's the problem with him.
Not really relevant to the discussion, but Bortles just got dropped in one of my leagues despite the fact that the team's other QB (Mariota) is on bye. Yeah, he's facing Denver, but the guy decided to stream ... wait for it ... Matt Barkley over him.

Oh how the mediocre have fallen.

I looked at the Snap Counts and Inman played the majority (95%) of SD's snaps, whereas Gabriel (50%) and Mitchell (34%) were noticeably lower and are clearly the WR3's on their team. With Jarvis Landry floundering for me, I think I am going to pick up Inman and send Landry to the pine.
Agree with Inman over Gabriel and Mitchell. I actually had a claim in on Inman in one of my leagues but noticed T Williams was available. Switched to Williams even though I know he was diagnosed with the torn labrum.

Gabriel's definitely a boom or bust guy but he's absolutely booming right now and sometimes you gotta ride the wave if you wanna get the bigtime results. This week's matchup looks particularly enticing. The Chiefs will definitely be keying on Julio and other than Peters their CBs are very beatable. We saw that last Sunday against the Broncos. Denver's WRs (other than Demaryius) were basically running all over the place against them. Week 13 isn't the kind of week you want to throw caution to the wind but Gabriel is on a roll right now and while he's definitely TD dependent I'd say the situation lines up pretty well for him this week. His QB trusts him, the game script should give him some opportunities to come through and we've seen the upside. If you need a high-upside play I think he's definitely someone to target. Could it blow up in your face? Definitely. But there's no denying the potential upside. 

Is Smallwood or JJ Nelson worth dropping for Mitchell or Gabriel?  The former pair just seem meh, while the latter are on the rise heading into FF playoffs

I think that makes sense. Is Gabriel the clear WR3 behind Sanu? (Then again, is Adams the clear WR3 behind Cobb?) Obviously both TG/RC have been outscoring from a fantasy perspective (due, as you point out, to the TDs), but what about in terms of snaps/targets? My impression is that it's been fairly close.
Sanu is above Gabriel in targets, but there is talk about him over-taking Sanu in terms of progression through a particular play. Gabriel has some play making ability. Sanu is JAG IMO. 

To answer your Cobb/Adams question, I believe it's a byproduct of how GB runs their offense. Cobb is undoubtedly the WR2 on that team but the way they run their offense is to exploit matchups, and Adams poses (for the most part) a difficulty with matchups. Same with the TE position for GB. 

Gabriel doesn't really pose a matchup nightmare aside from his 4.28 40 time. The guy is explosive. I'm intrigued going forward for next season, but if I had to start someone I'd probably go with Inman because the floor is much higher

Agree with Inman over Gabriel and Mitchell. I actually had a claim in on Inman in one of my leagues but noticed T Williams was available. Switched to Williams even though I know he was diagnosed with the torn labrum.
I don't think it's confirmed its torn. Just the fact it's a labrum issue.

As a Williams owner. It was easy for me this week. Inman was my add..Just as a handcuff(Which I hate doing at WR). But already have a bye in the play-offs.  If you already know you are making the play-offs,look ahead at the schedule,it's is very important to which player you take,compared to if your fighting for a play off spot. I love Wilson better than any of the WR's mentioned in this post if you are in a must win situation now and need him for next week too if you make play-offs.. I just don't like him as much when Jeffries comes back and they play weeks 15 and 16 in potential bad weather games. 

If Williams is out there you have to get him. He's been under the radar all year, but outside of the two Denver games he's been a consistent producer. Obviously, it's not clear how big of a deal his shoulder issue is, but the way they're talking, he's going to play through it (as he did when he was in college)

I'm still not convinced Inman has a ton of value beyond a Williams handcuff (which is not nothing considering we don't know the severity of his injury). Last week's stats were inflated by a long TD in blown coverage. Williams is the clear WR1 when healthy, but beyond him there are a lot of mouths to feed (Gates, Henry, Gordon, Benjamin if he gets healthier, etc.) and I don't think you can count on consistent production from Inman as their WR2.

FWIW, I'm a Williams owner who could have picked up Inman this week, but went with Gabriel and Enunwa instead. If I find out tomorrow that Williams is heading to IR, that will definitely be a bad decision. But given what I know at this point, I think it was the right call.

The thing with labrum injuries in WRs is that the only thing it really limits is range of motion. The ball will have to be placed better for Williams to really catch it. Not a real big issue as I think he catches more intermediate routes (those long posts or jump balls arent real common for him). WRs often play a whole season with a torn labrum. I believe Chad Johnson once played an entire season with one but I'm not certain. 

Like I said, it limits ROM but it's really just a pain tolerance issue. He will probably have surgery to fix in the offseason

Sanu is above Gabriel in targets, but there is talk about him over-taking Sanu in terms of progression through a particular play. Gabriel has some play making ability. Sanu is JAG IMO. 

To answer your Cobb/Adams question, I believe it's a byproduct of how GB runs their offense. Cobb is undoubtedly the WR2 on that team but the way they run their offense is to exploit matchups, and Adams poses (for the most part) a difficulty with matchups. Same with the TE position for GB. 

Gabriel doesn't really pose a matchup nightmare aside from his 4.28 40 time. The guy is explosive. I'm intrigued going forward for next season, but if I had to start someone I'd probably go with Inman because the floor is much higher
Got it. I think there's a lot of confusion on this board around terms like WR2 and WR3. I tend to use them in terms of fantasy -- if a guy has the second most FFPs (or targets or snaps) among his team's receivers, he's their WR2. But others use it in football terms. You're right that, schematically, Cobb is the Packers WR2, and he'll likely remain that way. But it's starting to feel like, in how frequently he's utilized, Adams may be closing in on him.

(And of course, that's not even getting into using WR2/3 to refer to overall league rank at their position, as in "Evans is the WR2 this year, and Beckham is WR3.")

Got it. I think there's a lot of confusion on this board around terms like WR2 and WR3. I tend to use them in terms of fantasy -- if a guy has the second most FFPs (or targets or snaps) among his team's receivers, he's their WR2. But others use it in football terms. You're right that, schematically, Cobb is the Packers WR2, and he'll likely remain that way. But it's starting to feel like, in how frequently he's utilized, Adams may be closing in on him.

(And of course, that's not even getting into using WR2/3 to refer to overall league rank at their position, as in "Evans is the WR2 this year, and Beckham is WR3.")
It really feels like Adams is the WR2 in GB.  And, it seems like Adams is trending up while Nelson and Cobb are staying on a level path or trending down.  If you had Adams and Cobb on your roster, who would you play this week?  The answer is Adams for me. 

I think Adams is the best WR in Green Bay right now. Better than both Jordy and Cobb. And I say that as someone who couldn't stand the guy last season. But he's just been better than either one of them. Jordy clearly isn't all the way back from his injury and Cobb just hasn't been the same guy two seasons running now.

Apologies for the sidetrack.  

I think Adams is the best WR in Green Bay right now. Better than both Jordy and Cobb. And I say that as someone who couldn't stand the guy last season. But he's just been better than either one of them. Jordy clearly isn't all the way back from his injury and Cobb just hasn't been the same guy two seasons running now.

Apologies for the sidetrack.  
totally agree

Getting this thing back on track, I like M Wilson and Gabriel off the WW this week.  Wilson should get a decent amount of targets and is a safer play than Gabriel.  If you are going for broke, Gabriel may be worth a shot.  

I think Adams is the best WR in Green Bay right now. Better than both Jordy and Cobb. And I say that as someone who couldn't stand the guy last season.
This is 100% true for me as well. I wished for Adams to be cut this preseason (and he kind of was on the bubble!) and couldn't stand the guy the first few games. He is by far the best WR on that team right now, I agree. Jordy has lost a step after his surgery (expected by me)

totally agree

Getting this thing back on track, I like M Wilson and Gabriel off the WW this week.  Wilson should get a decent amount of targets and is a safer play than Gabriel.  If you are going for broke, Gabriel may be worth a shot.  
I have Watkins and Hill ranked above them but don't think I'll end up getting them. Of the WRs I think I'm most likely to end up getting I think it'll be the following choices:

Enunwa

Wilson

Gabriel

I currently have them ranked in that order and I need to pick up two. I have some others on the list but those are the three I have in the tier I really want behind Watkins and Hill. I've been tinkering with the order but that's what I'm settled on right now. I think all of them could fall into about the same type of upside in PPR given their matchups. 

I have Watkins and Hill ranked above them but don't think I'll end up getting them. Of the WRs I think I'm most likely to end up getting I think it'll be the following choices:

Enunwa

Gabriel

Wilson

I currently have them ranked in that order and I need to pick up two. I have some others on the list but those are the three I have in the tier I really want behind Watkins and Hill. I've been tinkering with the order but that's what I'm settled on right now. I think all of them could fall into about the same type of upside in PPR given their matchups. 
Thanks for the thoughts.  Of the 5 that you listed, Watkins and Hill are already rostered in my league so your list is timely.  I am considering dropping Cobb for Enunwa.  Cobb is a nice FF WR but is not going to win the league for me.  The emergence of Adams really knocks Cobb down to an outlet type of WR. 

I thought that I was high on Gabriel but you must really like him putting him above Wilson.  I like Wilson almost as much as Enunwa.  Barkley looked pretty good last week and seemed to target Wilson. 

Thanks for the thoughts.  Of the 5 that you listed, Watkins and Hill are already rostered in my league so your list is timely.  I am considering dropping Cobb for Enunwa.  Cobb is a nice FF WR but is not going to win the league for me.  The emergence of Adams really knocks Cobb down to an outlet type of WR. 

I thought that I was high on Gabriel but you must really like him putting him above Wilson.  I like Wilson almost as much as Enunwa.  Barkley looked pretty good last week and seemed to target Wilson. 
I edited the list. I had the order wrong. Wilson is above Gabriel. Sorry about that. But it is close. I do love Gabriel's upside. I think all three of those guys are pretty close because all of them could score this week so they all have TD potential. I've been flip-flopping the three of them the past two days constantly. Can't seem to settle on an order I'm really content with. I don't think any one of them is clearly above the other.

Gabriel's the toughest for me because he has the best QB by far of the three but I think he has the highest bust potential of the trio. But he also has, in my opinion, the highest ceiling because of his speed and big-play potential. We saw that two weeks ago on his 76-yard TD. He can score from anywhere on the field. Enunwa's probably the safest which is why I have him first but he also has a sweet matchup. Wilson's risky but should be in line for good volume and the matchup is outstanding. But he has some bust potential so I keep flip-flopping him and Gabriel because of that. 

I edited the list. I had the order wrong. Wilson is above Gabriel. Sorry about that. But it is close. I do love Gabriel's upside. I think all three of those guys are pretty close because all of them could score this week so they all have TD potential. I've been flip-flopping the three of them the past two days constantly. Can't seem to settle on an order I'm really content with. I don't think any one of them is clearly above the other.

Gabriel's the toughest for me because he has the best QB by far of the three but I think he has the highest bust potential of the trio. But he also has, in my opinion, the highest ceiling because of his speed and big-play potential. We saw that two weeks ago on his 76-yard TD. He can score from anywhere on the field. Enunwa's probably the safest which is why I have him first but he also has a sweet matchup. Wilson's risky but should be in line for good volume and the matchup is outstanding. But he has some bust potential so I keep flip-flopping him and Gabriel because of that. 
Enunwa does seem to be the WR that should be 1 on that list.  It is close.  I continue to flip-flop as well and will probably not have the guts to drop Cobb for any of them.  I need to decide by 9 tonight.  Lets see what others think. 

I know people care, but in preparation for playoffs I picked up:

Prater, Alfred Morris, and Chargers D.  Dropped T West, J Landry, and Smallwood.

Prater, Alfred Morris, and Chargers D.  Dropped T West, J Landry, and Smallwood.
yeah Morris -- He's on our waiver too --I drafted D. Henry and eventually dropped him a few weeks ago -- last week look good, but don't like Tenn playoff schedule -- so yeah, I see Morris >> Henry even though it looks like Zeke will remain a monster

are you not allowed to pick up kickers or defenses (do waivers close) once the playoffs start? I'm not sure I get those moves otherwise - especially Smallwood who may break out still.

rascal said:

Those moves make zero sense to me.

Watched enunwa play the pats this week. That guy is a ####### stud.

Those moves make zero sense to me.
Disagree, at least on Alfred Morris.  I'd say there is a fair chance at least that Dallas locks up home field in time for them to rest Elliott and Morris sees a lot of carries  At 10-1 they have a 2 game lead now over next closest (Seattle, NYG), and if they continue to win Morris could see a fair amount of work in week 16, which is championship week for many leagues.

Other side of that though, is that with a first round bye to sit Elliott for most of weeks 16 and 17 would lead to 3 weeks off before playoff game, which probably isn't desirable either. 

Who knows I guess, but worth a flier on Anderson if you've got the roster spot just in case IMO.

Disagree, at least on Alfred Morris.  I'd say there is a fair chance at least that Dallas locks up home field in time for them to rest Elliott and Morris sees a lot of carries  At 10-1 they have a 2 game lead now over next closest (Seattle, NYG), and if they continue to win Morris could see a fair amount of work in week 16, which is championship week for many leagues.

Other side of that though, is that with a first round bye to sit Elliott for most of weeks 16 and 17 would lead to 3 weeks off before playoff game, which probably isn't desirable either. 

Who knows I guess, but worth a flier on Anderson if you've got the roster spot just in case IMO.
Thanks for this. Just went and grabbed Morris.  Dallas could easily be up big in the standings in a week or two.

This comes up every year. Unless they're hurt, teams almost never rest starters in Week 16, for exactly the reason you cite. Could I see the Cowboys managing Zeke's reps late in the season to keep him fresh for the playoffs? Sure, but it's a long leap from that to Alf having fantasy value. 

All that said, I do agree he's a good stash if you have the room (regardless of whether you own Zeke), since a Zeke injury immediately vaults him to RB 1 status. DeAngelo, too. 

packersfan said:
The thing I worry about with Enunwa's matchup is the Colts run D: 23 in yards, 28 in ypc. Could be a gameplan with a lot of running, which seems to be what they prefer. Enunwa doesn't get many targets as it is.

Watched enunwa play the pats this week. That guy is a ####### stud.
Did you watch him play the Rams? (or the Dolphins, or the Chiefs, or the Seahawks, or the Steelers, or the Cardinals?)

I'm still on the fence about his talent, 15 ypc is nice but a 58% catch rate and inconsistent targets week-to-week make him little more than a WR3/Flex play.

Did you watch him play the Rams? (or the Dolphins, or the Chiefs, or the Seahawks, or the Steelers, or the Cardinals?)

I'm still on the fence about his talent, 15 ypc is nice but a 58% catch rate and inconsistent targets week-to-week make him little more than a WR3/Flex play.
That's because Fitzpatrick is horrendous (not that that is going to change) - but he surely has talent. I've (unfortunately) seen every  Jets game. Kid is big and strong and remarkably fast for his size. If the Jets ever get competent QB play and once Marshall is gone, he could be a poor man's TO.

I see Green Bay and Dallas D on the wire, i have Arizona D facing Washington. Trying to figure out which D is more likely to boom... as bad as GB is Osweiler is terrible and Miller is banged up. Dallas doesn't get many big Fantasy D games but they face Sam Bradford with Diggs probably playing.

That's because Fitzpatrick is horrendous (not that that is going to change) - but he surely has talent. I've (unfortunately) seen every  Jets game. Kid is big and strong and remarkably fast for his size. If the Jets ever get competent QB play and once Marshall is gone, he could be a poor man's TO.
Fitzpatrick or not it limits his potential as a fantasy contributor this season. Not sure there can be much expectation for improved QB play next season either.  Gonna be Fitz or a rookie or Hackenberg/Petty/Smith none of which bode well for the WR corps.

rascal said:

I care. I'm in a similar position.  Dumped depth for playoff defenses.  Starting Green Bay this week off the wire, picked up Cincinnati, Houston, and San Diego.  This sets me up for a Cleveland-Jax/Chicago-Cleveland week 14-16 matchups.  Dumped a bunch of marginal players like you did there.  No more add/drops are allowed for dropped players going forward, so I'm crossing my fingers on injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread