What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Washington at Denver** (-3.5, 38.5) (1 Viewer)

Anyone else think Russ was about to throw a pick on that play? looked eerily similar to the one in the Super Bowl v. Pats.

This is a hell of a game.
I was thinking about that...
For a game 35-27, chance for Denver to maybe get the ball back for a last chance drive to tie it up
Neither team scares me if I see them coming on the schedule

Denver has to travel to Miami next week and then Washington is a very underwhelming 2-0 if they hold on here

This is a hell of a game.
I was thinking about that...
For a game 35-27, chance for Denver to maybe get the ball back for a last chance drive to tie it up
Neither team scares me if I see them coming on the schedule

Denver has to travel to Miami next week and then Washington is a very underwhelming 2-0 if they hold on here
WAS feels more legit than DEN

You gotta love the BS of players making flag signals like all the time every time.

STFU and play. So sick of that ****.

LOL he tugged his shoulder... how do the refs miss that? he legit can't reach for the ball because the DB grabs his shoulder

On the slow-mo feel like they could have thrown 2 different DPI flags. The Bronco to the right of Sutton was clearly being turned by the defender too

Gene says there was enough for a FLAG on the 2-Pt conversion...should be an asterisk in the win and loss column
Meh…….weak. Good no call.
The call in the Booth takes away from what Washington did, win the football game
I don't like it and wish they would shut the Booth Refs up permanently
Agreed….they can **** off….people have lost clear sight how fast the game is played in real time….not in slow mo multiple angle HD 4K

Just frustrating, The missed face mask call that changed the whole momentum of the game and now this--it is embarrassing for the NFL

Gene says there was enough for a FLAG on the 2-Pt conversion...should be an asterisk in the win and loss column
Meh…….weak. Good no call.
The call in the Booth takes away from what Washington did, win the football game
I don't like it and wish they would shut the Booth Refs up permanently
Agreed….they can **** off….people have lost clear sight how fast the game is played in real time….not in slow mo multiple angle HD 4K
That said, that's the exact reason we have replay
:wink:

Go Phins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread