What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twenty One Pilots - They're a Band (1 Viewer)

Booked as the musical guest on the October 8 episode of Saturday Night Live.  Lin-Manuel Miranda to host.

The combo of 21P, SNL, and Lin-Manuel should trigger some solid outrage.

Hmmm, poke my self in the eye with a blunt needle or crush my left nut with a hammer?

Choices, choices
You posted this spot-on election commentary in the Twenty One Pilots thread by mistake.  Not sure which election thread you intended; there are several seemingly interchangeable threads to choose from.

I don't know what a Lin-Manuel is.   Tell me so I can be outraged!!   :rant:
Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote and starred in a musical about Alexander Hamilton.  On the surface this seems like a great way to revisit the Founding Fathers and to generate interest in younger generations to learn more about them.  But people like Tanner who were around in Hamilton's day have been critical of the musical's excessive use of hip-hop, a form of musical expression that did not exist in the 18th Century.  Such anachronisms are a big turnoff.  Lin-Manuel's critics have also pointed out there'a something a bit... I dunno... off about his look for casting himself as Hamilton.

oh.  I know vaguely about that musical, didnt know homeboy's name though. 

:rant:  I WILL WORK ON GETTING PISSED BEFORE SNL AIRS !!111    :rant:

Gotta come in and admit I was wrong. I liked their song Heathens on my Pandora and now a bunch of their songs play on my station and I like them all.

Users who are viewing this thread