What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza IV - Combined Music/Fantasy Draft - Braxton Un-Breaks My Heart (1 Viewer)

Have to request access. I did it, but it doesn't go through instantly.

Can someone who can read the sheet post the picks? Sorry to be a PITA ... thought I'd have a little more time
rockaction    RB    Christian McCaffrey    Carolina Panthers
Westerberg    RB    Dalvin Cook    Minnesota Vikings
JZilla    RB    Saquon Barkley    New York Giants
Ilov80s    RB    Derrick Henry    Tennessee Titans
Raging Karma Weasel    RB    Ezekiel Elliott    Dallas Cowboys
Northern Voice    RB    Alvin Kamara    New Orleans Saints
The Dreaded Marco    RB    Aaron Jones    Green Bay Packers
Eephus    WR    Davante Adams    Green Bay Packers
Pip's Invitation    RB    Austin Ekeler    LA Chargers
Mrs. Rannous    WR    Tyreek Hill    Kansas City Chiefs
facook    RB    Jonathan Taylor    Indianapolis Colts
otb_lifer    RB    Nick Chubb    Cleveland Browns
Dr. Octopus    TE    Travis Kelce    Kansas City Chiefs

Link should be viewable now as well, I duplicated last year's sheet but we had to restrict access to it due to vandalism, as I recall.

Remind me of the song ties to the picks in this rendition? Based mostly on geography, or something else more free-form?

Remind me of the song ties to the picks in this rendition? Based mostly on geography, or something else more free-form?
Basically anything you like in terms of connection from song to player with the idea of an overall theme between the songs you pick as a goal that I am encouraging but not in any way enforcing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I mention this draft slot sucks? 

VBD/Fantasypros says I should take the guy who's at risk for missing games due to a poor life decision. So it is.

2.06 -- Deandre Hopkins, WR ARI

I guess my theme is "songs about/mentioning the city/state where the player plays."

Phoenix -- Big Red Machine ft. Fleet Foxes and Anais Mitchell

@Eephusis up, though I guess we won't hear from him for a while since it's 4:20 (AM!) where he lives. 

Round 2 Status:

2    .    1    -    Doug B    WR    Stefon Diggs    Buffalo Bills
2    .    2    -    Dr. Octopus    RB    Joe Mixon    Cincinnati Bengals
2    .    3    -    otb_lifer    WR    Calvin Ridley    Atlanta Falcons
2    .    4    -    facook    RB    Najee Harris    Pittsburgh Steelers
2    .    5    -    Mrs. Rannous    RB    De'Andre Swift    Detroit Lions
2    .    6    -    Pip's Invitation    WR    DeAndre Hopkins    Arizona Cardinals
2    .    7    -    Eephus            
2    .    8    -    The Dreaded Marco            
2    .    9    -    Northern Voice            
2    .    10    -    Raging Karma Weasel            
2    .    11    -    Ilov80s            
2    .    12    -    JZilla            
2    .    13    -    Westerberg            
2    .    14    -    rockaction            

I just changed my name, subject to change again. I'm sure people can guess who I am by the avatar. I fully plan on finishing in last with my beginning nod to Night Ranger. I almost went Canadian celtic punk, but decided against it for the easy cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many rounds is the draft?
Last year we had 7 bench slots, which would make this a 17 round draft. I think in years past we had shorter benches and expanded because of covid. I probably wouldn't want to go less than 6 bench slots because covid ain't over but I am open to any of 16, 17, 18 rounds.

Last year we had 7 bench slots, which would make this a 17 round draft. I think in years past we had shorter benches and expanded because of covid. I probably wouldn't want to go less than 6 bench slots because covid ain't over but I am open to any of 16, 17, 18 rounds.
I’m good with any of those.

Users who are viewing this thread