What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Steelers (10-7) at Bills (11-6)** (-10, 36.5) Sun 1pm (2 Viewers)

If the Steelers score again, I’m putting the batteries in my Steelers bot toy dammit. I haven’t had a reason to do that in quite some time.

The solution to the snowball problem is to call it a personal foul & give the away team 15 & a 1st.

You’ll never see another snowball thrown.
What's to stop a Steelers fan from throwing a snowball under that logic?
I am sure it was a Steeler fan that threw the snowball at Pickens while he was trying to catch a TD pass.
Not the point, I'm saying that would be silly logic that just encourages bad behavior from visitor fans.

Wow we gotta a game.
Like everyone else here I thought the Steelers were done a long time ago. Amazed they’re still in this. Gotta hand it to Rudolph (and….Tomlin??)
Tomlin proved he is a top coach this season. With the group he had this year? Masterful job coaching this team into the playoffs.

Pittsburgh is my most respected NFL franchise.

3 headcoaches.....ever. That is culture at its finest and knowing how to hire the right "football" people and letting them go to work.

No BS.

Model franchise.

I'm sorry, but if qbs are going to run, how as a coach do you not say...he better have trouble breathing going back to the huddle.

You know I love watching Allen play. Amazing talent. And yeah late it.

But don't cry like a little ***** for a call. Just let the refs throw the flag.

It's a p***y look man.

See that's what I'm talking about. Defense can hope Allen doesn't run them over but you commit and you are screwed

Again, not taking anything away from Allen. It's damned if you do or don't

Users who are viewing this thread