What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Bijan Robinson, ATL (1 Viewer)

Anyone with NFL+ can access a Bijan Robinson breakdown from Steve Smith Sr.

Steve Smith Sr. takes a closer look at rookie phenom Bijan Robinson. See why Agent 89 says the Falcons RB is doing things that haven’t been done since the days of Marshall Faulk, only on NFL+

I think a switch to Heineke will really improve this offense. Hopefully will get Bijan in the endzone a little bit

They already have tape on Heinicke and will stuff the box. It won't be as good as you think. He's already seeing stacked boxes with Ridder, but the NFL knows Heinicke's arm strength is really questionable. Expect to see more of the same.

So much fun to watch and he’s saving my sanity after also having to witness the misuse of his teammate Pitts. Wish we’d start to see some touchdowns with those yards but those will come I’m sure.

Well it worked for Swift and Ridley.

I called em bums and busts and they turned right around and made me look like a jackass.

Bijan looking like he’s gonna fall way short of his draft price. Full stop.

Bijan Robinson ran a season-high 45 routes in the Falcons’ Week 6 loss to the Commanders.

The 45 routes run by Robinson are the second most by any running back through the first five weeks of the season, with Kyren Williams’ 48 routes in Week 2 topping the list. For a back who is splitting touches with Tyler Allgeier, this high-volume of routes will give Robinson and his fantasy managers somewhat of an out when things aren’t happening for him on the ground. Robinson had never run more than 33 routes in any of his first five games, although we can’t overlook this performance coming in a game where the Falcons trailed by double-digits for much of the second half.

Like him a lot but he ran a horrible route on that last play. Totally broke it off and tried to get it upfield early rather than keeping his body inside the LB. That INT was on him IMO.

10th in the league in rushing. 10th in fantasy points for most scoring formats. Playing with arguably the worst QB in the league. Well, maybe bottom 3 QB in the league. He's a rookie. People are upset? Dudes a 1st round pick in fantasy formats for the next 4 years minimum.

10th in the league in rushing. 10th in fantasy points for most scoring formats. Playing with arguably the worst QB in the league. Well, maybe bottom 3 QB in the league. He's a rookie. People are upset? Dudes a 1st round pick in fantasy formats for the next 4 years minimum.

Time share back who doesn’t get the goal line Carries

Hasn’t had a rushing td in six weeks.

Bust is hyperbole but maybe Bijunderwhelming?

Bijan is like a poor mans McCaffrey.....minus the touchdowns. Even when he has a bad running game he saves it for FF by being so active in the passing game. Without injury this guy will finish in the top 6 rbs on the year. He is one of the few rbs who produce whether the team is up big or down big ( and everywhere in between)

Bijan is like a poor mans McCaffrey.....minus the touchdowns. Even when he has a bad running game he saves it for FF by being so active in the passing game. Without injury this guy will finish in the top 6 rbs on the year. He is one of the few rbs who produce whether the team is up big or down big ( and everywhere in between)
If/when the TDs start- he may be #1 RB

Bijan Robinson thus far has been underwhelming
Seemed like Week 1, Atlanta was going to run over the NFL
Week 7 and Bijan has been pretty Meh of late.
10, 11 and 13 in three of his last four games.
I don't see a big stat box vs Tampa Bay today
In my eyes, it's a random lull. Still averaging 5.0 ypc on the season. Catching 81% of passes. 14 touches is his minimum workload of the year so far.

Read the other day he was said he was sore and Smith said he needed to manage his usage. Sure was not expecting this, which seems more like a injury report violation.

Benched for a discipline issue, maybe? (Which in some cases may just be a quarter or a half.)

Edit: Apparently he was on for one snap, not zero, so... I got nothing.

I'm completely stunned he isn't playing today
If it is disciplinary reasons, whatever they might be, kinda stinks to not know and it makes me not trust him

I blame the Dynasty Community for all these swings and misses on rookies across many positions
ARich, Gibbs, BRob, pretty much all rookie WRs, most of these chumps are just that, chumps in Redraft
:lol:

I'm completely stunned he isn't playing today
If it is disciplinary reasons, whatever they might be, kinda stinks to not know and it makes me not trust him

I blame the Dynasty Community for all these swings and misses on rookies across many positions
ARich, Gibbs, BRob, pretty much all rookie WRs, most of these chumps are just that, chumps in Redraft
:lol:
Most a year ago today, this was the most hyped draft class I'd ever seen, with future 1sts costing a fortune.
Thus far, it's been a terrible class

I seriously considered offering CMC for Bijan, straight up, in a dynasty-style keeper league before the season started. Like, finger hovering over the "propose" button.

In an alternate universe, the version of me that made that trade is living in a homemade shack in the woods.

Playing against Robinson, worried that Atlanta is wearing them down with Allgeier and Cordarrelle only to unleash Bijan on a tired defense in the 2nd half. Wouldn't put it past Arthur Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread