What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Bijan Robinson, ATL (1 Viewer)

You gonna laugh. Took eckler at 5. He came back to me in round 2. 10 team. Lol

Yeah, he fell and went sixteenth. I suppose that's not unheard of. Chubb and Barkley likely went ahead of him though, no?

I just picked Bijan fourth in Summerpalooza in the FFA. McCaffrey and Ekeler were off the board, so I picked him ahead of Chase, Kupp, Hill, Kelce, and Barkley. We shall see. I want to watch the rookie this year. I didn't get him anywhere in dynasty because the cost is extremely prohibitive and almost ruinous, but want to see him play with some juice on the line.

Yeah, he fell and went sixteenth. I suppose that's not unheard of. Chubb and Barkley likely went ahead of him though, no?

I just picked Bijan fourth in Summerpalooza in the FFA. McCaffrey and Ekeler were off the board, so I picked him ahead of Chase, Kupp, Hill, Kelce, and Barkley. We shall see. I want to watch the rookie this year. I didn't get him anywhere in dynasty because the cost is extremely prohibitive and almost ruinous, but want to see him play with some juice on the line.

Hes gonna be great. This was redraft but I don't understand why he fell to me. Didn't want 2 rbs to start but oh well

Hes gonna be great. This was redraft but I don't understand why he fell to me. Didn't want 2 rbs to start but oh well
High QB scoring or SF? Did some QB's go ahead of him?

5 ppr other guys on Crack I suppose

I'm in a TE Premium draft as we speak and for some reason, Mark Andrews and T.J. Hockenson have fallen below the 4.04 (I took Etienne with it). People are probably looking at that league with a "what are you, nuts?" look, but these are all good FF players. I think people are scared of B'More's offense this year and Hockenson's role in MN with Jefferson and Addison. Reasons for everything. Not necessarily smocaine (what I call crack).

5 ppr other guys on Crack I suppose

I'm in a TE Premium draft as we speak and for some reason, Mark Andrews and T.J. Hockenson have fallen below the 4.04 (I took Etienne with it). People are probably looking at that league with a "what are you, nuts?" look, but these are all good FF players. I think people are scared of B'More's offense this year and Hockenson's role in MN with Jefferson and Addison. Reasons for everything. Not necessarily smocaine (what I call crack).

I have seen many low on andrews. Not sure why. More weapons should help him imo. And Jackson loves him

I'm seeing more of this, Bijan falling to mid-2nd, which seems nuts. Depends on the initial WR run but man what a great value IMO.

I'm at 1.02 (e.g., 23th and 26th) so I'm usually deciding between Najee and ETN lol.

Kind of odd how little talk or debate there is with him considering he's a rookie often going in the top 5 of drafts- even ppr drafts. Seems a little rich for me.

To be gai
Kind of odd how little talk or debate there is with him considering he's a rookie often going in the top 5 of drafts- even ppr drafts. Seems a little rich for me.
I'm at 6/12 in a PPR league and I won't lie when I say it's tempting...
My favorite thing about the Falcons is that they keep taking skill players in the top of the draft and then not using them.
To be fair bijan has the easiest path to the most touches on his team.

Drew the 6 in a redraft, wondering if he will be there for me in a few weeks.
I’m a huge Bijan fan and if I’m at 6 I’m still maybe taking Diggs.

Diggs/2nd Rd RB seems better than Bijan/Higgins as my WR1. Plus I’m not sure if I expect greatness from Ridder & the Falcons offense. I’ve taken good players on bad offenses early in drafts in the past and regretted it.

This is one of my toughest evaluations and I have to decide by Sunday.

Good luck in your draft.

To be gai
Kind of odd how little talk or debate there is with him onsidering he's a rookie often going in the top 5 of drafts- even ppr drafts. Seems a little rich for me.
I'm at 6/12 in a PPR league and I won't lie wchen I say it's tempting...
My favorite thing about the Falcons is that they keep taking skill players in the top of the draft and then not using them.
To be fair bijan has the easiest path to the most touches on his team.
Sure does. The question is with the pace of play and possible rotation with Patterson and Algier, how many touches is that? Drake London had the 2nd highest targets per route of any WR in the NFL last year. The problem was they he was often not on the field (even when healthy) and they didn't run many plays, didn't throw the ball much. Pitts had the highest target % of any TE in the league. So while I am sure Bijan does lead the team in touches, will get enough touches for warrant a 1st round pick? Do we expect there to be so many TD opportunities for him to balance out any touch deficiency?

Diggs/2nd Rd RB seems better than Bijan/Higgins as my WR1. Plus I’m not sure if I expect greatness from Ridder & the Falcons offense. I’ve taken good players on bad offenses early in drafts in the past and regretted it.

Good luck in your draft.
Or just take Chubb or Saquon

Good luck in your draft.
Or just take Chubb or Saquon
Yep. If it’s Saquan or Bijan, I’m going with the more trusted commodity.

Good luck in your draft.

My league generally is RB heavy so Bijan coming back to me in the 2nd is highly unlikely. But I am not liking the depth at WR1 this year so may do something similar to your approach. But i couldn’t pry away the 1.01 in any of my dynastys so would be nice to have a share of Bijan somewhere

Good luck in your draft.

My league generally is RB heavy so Bijan coming back to me in the 2nd is highly unlikely. But I am not liking the depth at WR1 this year so may do something similar to your approach. But i couldn’t pry away the 1.01 in any of my dynastys so would be nice to have a share of Bijan somewhere
He was a priority for me for my rebuild. I dealt away picks 3, 4, 8, 10, & 13, but took Bijan ~> ARich 1-2

is this all a smokescreen until week 2 or is Algier really going to keep Robinson on the sidelines? it's over once Robinson rips off a long run, or long TD. mention of him in camp has been very positive. you don't draft a RB 8th to have him sit behind , ahem *cough* patterson and algier. this has the feel of ...'on the first play from scrimmage in his first preseason game, robinson ripped off a 32 yard run between the tackles' kind of debut. there's no way he doesn't start the opener, no way he doesn't lead the team in carries/yards/recs for RBs. when all the pundits gush about one guy, they're typically right. there's been no breaking from ranks to bash robinson, he's still the glamor boy for RBs in 2023.
he's going to nail it here. talent always wins out and he's dripping in talent.

is this all a smokescreen until week 2 or is Algier really going to keep Robinson on the sidelines? it's over once Robinson rips off a long run, or long TD. mention of him in camp has been very positive. you don't draft a RB 8th to have him sit behind , ahem *cough* patterson and algier. this has the feel of ...'on the first play from scrimmage in his first preseason game, robinson ripped off a 32 yard run between the tackles' kind of debut. there's no way he doesn't start the opener, no way he doesn't lead the team in carries/yards/recs for RBs. when all the pundits gush about one guy, they're typically right. there's been no breaking from ranks to bash robinson, he's still the glamor boy for RBs in 2023.
he's going to nail it here. talent always wins out and he's dripping in talent.
You talking about the team's official depth chart or something? I wouldn't put too much faith in it if it doesn't have Bijan as the 1. But I don't think I've seen anyone suggesting any RB other than Bijan is going to be the lead back for ATL.

However on his value, I will say that I own Allgeier in all my dynasty leagues, and in all of them the Bijan owners have sent me offers for him, multiple offers in some. None of these leagues put much priority on handcuffing RBs (smartly so as there have been analysis showing it typically doesn't pay off). I don't think Bijan is going to get 80%+ of the touches, and I think behind closed doors Bijan owners know this as well. Allgeier is the most likely to be sharing that backfield with him, they have a good line, and they will be running the ball a ton. When you include what he showed he could do on the field last season, I think Allgeier might be the most valuable RB2 (depth chart wise) in fantasy this season. I think he'll get enough touches to be serviceable as a bye week fill in or occasional flex play on his own. And if Bijan does go down/miss time, we have a history showing Allgeier can handle the load and put up numbers given the opportunity.

Like Bijon. Love the OL and commitment to running. Hate the ADP opportunity cost.
I don’t think I can pull the trigger as early as it’ll take to get him in redraft. I loved him at the 12-13 turn. Now it’s a choice between Bijan, Eke, Saquan, Hill, Diggs….tough choice.

That said, historically rookie year generational talents like Bijan have been FF gold. I do wish ATL had a better QB.

Last edited:
Like Bijon. Love the OL and commitment to running. Hate the ADP opportunity cost.
I don’t think I can pull the trigger as early as it’ll take to get him in redraft. I loved him at the 12-13 turn. Now it’s a choice between Bijan, Zeke, Saquan, Hill, Diggs….tough choice.

That said, historically rookie year generational talents like Bijan have been FF gold. I do wish ATL had a better QB.
One of these is not like the others haha. I really like Hill out of that group but if he doesn't make it to me at 6..I'm going all upside with Bijan over the others.

In PPR leagues, I can see him starting to move to the top 5 after Jefferson, Chase, CMC and Ekeler. He’s got that kind of PPR gold in him.

In PPR leagues, I can see him starting to move to the top 5 after Jefferson, Chase, CMC and Ekeler. He’s got that kind of PPR gold in him.

Hill
AJB
Saquan
Kelce
Adams maybe

All day. E'ry day. Most days. Probably.

(And that's assuming single QB, 4 pts TD pass and one JJ and chase are gone and the other JJ is still holding out)

But we should all do we. Fantasy wouldnt be as fun otherwise.

^^^ I'd like to think that is no disrespect to Bijon. I like the guy! But these are the elite of the NFL and he is wet behind the ears this year.

Hill
AJB
Saquan
Kelce
Adams maybe

(And that's assuming single QB, 4 pts TD pass and one JJ and chase are gone and the other JJ is still holding out)

Depends on strategy if you want to go hero RB with the dearth of 3-down backs and feel comfortable with the WR depth out there.

Hill
AJB
Saquan
Kelce
Adams maybe

Depends on strategy if you want to go hero RB with the dearth of 3-down backs and feel comfortable with the WR depth out there.

Your hero is a rookie in this scenario. You are betting he is Saquan, Zeke or AP in talent, situation and maturity. It could happen for sure, but I think most are grading him as if he's a 2nd yr, coming off a good rookie year.

Hill
AJB
Saquan
Kelce
Adams maybe

Your hero is a rookie in this scenario. You are betting he is Saquan, Zeke or AP in talent, situation and maturity. It could happen for sure, but I think most are grading him as if he's a 2nd yr, coming off a good rookie year.
I don’t disagree - it’s a leap of faith but I think he’s just that good and in a situation to smash. All that said, in the draft I’m sitting at 5, I’ll probably lean Kelce.

^^^ To be abundantly clear, swinging on Bijon at the backend of the presumably safe elites doesn’t sound completely crazy to me... It's the talk of top 10, even pushing top 5 of the RB/WR/Kelce crew that makes me itch.

In the last 3 Interboard League drafts (ppr) he went 13, 15, and 15. In the first 3 which started a went earlier, he went 5, 5, and 6. He was the ony player in the top 25 to have this much variation. It is start 1/1/2/1/ 2 (flex) which does somewhat devalue RB.

Users who are viewing this thread