What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Read - Big Change For The Forum - Asking For Your Grace - Forum Offline 8/1 (1 Viewer)

Looks great.

Can we get the page navigation buttons up top like on the bottom?

On mobile needing to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and I inevitably blow past them to other threads and all the other stuff at the bottom of the page.

Return to top of page button? :oldunsure:

ETA: nm. Now I see it in the lower right corner

Last edited:
Gonna have to get used to every thread having the OP's avatar and then having to look for my own little one to see if I've posted in it (instead of the old ⭐)

I used to have a bookmark that would take me to threads I've posted in...I've found 2 versions of it here but neither feels right.

One is in the 3 line menu in upper left under forums > threads with your posts

The other is in your profile page under "your content"

The latter one lasts individual posts so I think I like the former better.

Also, waiting for an indicator by thread titles that shows me I've posted in it.

It's nice to have the forums back!

Last edited:
Looks great.

Can we get the page navigation buttons up top like on the bottom?

On mobile needing to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and I inevitably blow past them to other threads and all the other stuff at the bottom of the page.
This would be nice. Also if we could hide the junk at the bottom. Otherwise I think everything looks and works great so far. Great job guys. I'm sure it was a ton of work. Thank you.

I used to have a bookmark that would take me to threads I've posted in...I've found 2 versions of it here but neither feels right.

One is in the 3 line menu in upper left under forums > threads with your posts

The other is in your profile page under "your content"

The latter one lasts individual posts so I think I like the former better.

Also, waiting for an indicator by thread titles that shows me I've posted in it.

It's nice to have the forums back!
Your avatar is in the bottom right corner of the OP avatar in threads you posted in

I can get the new site on my phone, but my laptop still gives me the maintenance page. I cleared cache and restarted my laptop.

Really miss being able to go to first unread post in a thread...right now I'm clicking the latest post time and scrolling up til I find where I left off, then scrolling back down as I catch up.

Really miss being able to go to first unread post in a thread...right now I'm clicking the latest post time and scrolling up til I find where I left off, then scrolling back down as I catch up.

click the thread title and it takes you to first unread or does for me at least

not having any issue with this.

click the thread title and it takes you to first unread or does for me at least

Ahh, now it's working.

Just need the prev/next page links at the top of the page when reading threads and I think I'll be ok.

Last edited:
Well... this makes more sense.

I have been wondering for a week why on earth would anyone choose now to make a change in the forums.

How can I see a list of all threads I've posted in? Not my actual replies, just the threads I've posted in? That's been my default landing page for years.

Users who are viewing this thread