What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Can The Forum Be Better? Your Thoughts? (3 Viewers)

You know Joe, this is sort of a pet thing of mine. But it'd be cool if footballguys signed on as a verified publisher in the Brave program. Wikipedia and archive.org are a couple other notable examples. I would like it for a couple reasons.

One is that I'm really curious how much the FBG domain has made off of Brave users after so many years. I would think its a significant chunk of change at this point but it's impossible to say. Two is that I'd love to support the site financially, however small, just by browsing the boards.

You could be forgiven for thinking I'm shilling and smoking crypto again. But it'd just be nice to see fbg involved in a sort of attention economy that I think is really neat. It would also be cool to direct my contributions toward the site.

No pressure of course; I know you've batted me down on this one before. But I do think it'd make the site 'better' as it were. That's my 'feature' oriented idea for the board, we contribute just by spending time here.

The other one, big shocker, would be finding a way to bring political discussion back. I cosign what Tim said. This was the one place i felt like i could have rich discussions on political stuff with people that I actually 'know'- and yet wouldn't know them from Adam if I saw them irl. That was always the cool thing about messageboards.

Like others said I know where you're coming from & I respect that. I just miss it is all, and wanted to throw my hat in with them.

Users who are viewing this thread