What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

12 team 0.5ppr 1QB

Been offered : Olave and 3.02 ‘24

For

Waddle and 4.05 ‘24

What say anybody ? I think I could juice it a little more picks wise in favour of me as it was his opening offer, but I’m not sure about it mainly because only got Waddle during the season and I own Olave in my other dynasty league

Last edited:
12 team 0.5ppr 1QB

Been offered : Olave and 3.02 ‘24

For

Waddle and 4.05 ‘24

What say anybody ? I think I could juice it a little more picks wise, but I’m not sure about it mainly because only got Waddle during the season and I own Olave in my other dynasty league
Fair deal. It would probably depend on my roster makeup on which side I want. By that I mean, do I need a steady week in and week out guy because I have a lot of boom/bust guys or do I need a boom/bust guy that can win me a week because I already have steady performers.

All things being equal I probably take the Olave side factoring in Waddle always seems dinged.

FFPC 1 QB

Pick 1.01

For

CMC and pick 1.05

To me, in FFPC, the CMC and 1.05 side is more valuable at the moment. I think Harrison will be great, but guys in FFPC just love RBs so much more than WRs. Even if CMC might have just 1-2 years of elite production left, that's still pretty valuable. And the 1.05 can still be flipped once it's on the clock if someone is a believer in the rookie RB1.

For what it's worth, in FFPC startups, Harrison is the 1.06 and CMC is the 1.08. The fifth rookie being drafted in startups is Caleb Williams at the 4.06.

12 team 1 ppr 1QB

Team 1 gets
Anthony Richardson

Team 2 gets
Will Levi's
DJ Chark
2025 2nd

I might be the biggest Levis fan here, just acquired him a month or so ago. And I don’t put any faith in AR. But that upside can’t be denied. In a 12 team, 1 QB league even I’m taking AR (Maybe just to flip him)

12 team 1 ppr 1QB

Team 1 gets
Anthony Richardson

Team 2 gets
Will Levi's
DJ Chark
2025 2nd

AR for a bunch of magic beans
It is funny how people consider draft picks beyond the 1st round not worth anything yet time after time they become the next LaPorta or the next Puka or the next St Brown over and over again. While the hit rates are lower on 2nd round picks and beyond there are big time hits there as well.

12 team 1 ppr 1QB

Team 1 gets
Anthony Richardson

Team 2 gets
Will Levi's
DJ Chark
2025 2nd

It is funny how people consider draft picks beyond the 1st round not worth anything yet time after time they become the next LaPorta or the next Puka or the next St Brown over and over again. While the hit rates are lower on 2nd round picks and beyond there are big time hits there as well.
This is a fair take, however my league is a 12 team 18 man rosters which makes having those second round picks tough to make room for at times. In a deeper bench situation I can see some of the allure, however in this case I would easily take the upside that AR has even though I am not a huge believer (sold him in my league for Aiyuk to a QB needy team).

FFPC 1qb Rookie draft

Gave 1.7, 2.3 and 2.7
Got 1.4

Already have 1.3 and 1.12

I have two different leagues were I have picks 8 and 11. Is that fairly comparable to what you gave? Seems so to me but maybe I'm off a little.

Anyway in both of those leagues I offered every team in the top 4 those two picks to move up and I'm still sitting on picks 8 and 11 in two leagues. So for sure I like what you did, even more so really with all that other draft capital to work with.

12 team 1 ppr 1QB

Team 1 gets
Anthony Richardson

Team 2 gets
Will Levi's
DJ Chark
2025 2nd

This is a fair take, however my league is a 12 team 18 man rosters which makes having those second round picks tough to make room for at times. In a deeper bench situation I can see some of the allure, however in this case I would easily take the upside that AR has even though I am not a huge believer (sold him in my league for Aiyuk to a QB needy team).
18 roster spots you better have taxi quads or I would be trying to find a new league. FFPC is 20 which is low but it is high stakes and they don't want people quitting so they want to have fast ability to turn teams around

Posted a Jones trade earlier from one league...was inspired to try it where I own him too - accepted today!

10 team SF half PPR (basically start 2 QBs if at all possible)

Daniel Jones traded away
Receive 2.04 and 2025 2nd

Feeling really good that I was ridiculed at the startup draft for overdrafting QBs (I took Hurts, Stroud, B Young, J Love all relatively early and then some ugly guys like Jones later and now have turned him into a pick that's a couple rounds earlier on average (where the 14th rookie goes vs where I took him) and an extra 2nd).

12 team 1 ppr 1QB

Team 1 gets
Anthony Richardson

Team 2 gets
Will Levi's
DJ Chark
2025 2nd

18 roster spots you better have taxi quads or I would be trying to find a new league. FFPC is 20 which is low but it is high stakes and they don't want people quitting so they want to have fast ability to turn teams around
No taxis. League with mostly the same guys for 20+ years (two owner changes during that time period).

12 team PPR, 1 QB, no TE premium

I’m not involved.

Tyreek Hill and Kelce

For

Dionte Johnson, Kincaid, 2024 2.11

I’m not involved.

Tyreek Hill and Kelce

For

All in? These trades usually make me assume the team getting hill and Kelce will be out in a year. Or, best case, go into full rebuild after trying to get that last championship.
It’s fair.
FFPC, 1QB

Gave; Bijan, AJBrown, Allgeier, Otton
Got; Garrett Wilson, Laporta, 1.07, 2.02
Wilson and brown are in the same range, Bijan > Laporta and the 2.02. 7 >> allegeier and Otton.
Close enough.

FFPC 1qb Rookie draft

Gave 1.7, 2.3 and 2.7
Got 1.4

I have two different leagues were I have picks 8 and 11. Is that fairly comparable to what you gave? Seems so to me but maybe I'm off a little.

Anyway in both of those leagues I offered every team in the top 4 those two picks to move up and I'm still sitting on picks 8 and 11 in two leagues. So for sure I like what you did, even more so really with all that other draft capital to work with.
I would say 8 and 11 is comparable for sure.

They countered original offer and asked for 1.7 & 1.12, we countered that with the 1.7, 2.3 & 2.7.

Ive made a few offers to get into top 4 and this was first successful effort.

FFPC 1qb Rookie draft

Gave 1.7, 2.3 and 2.7
Got 1.4

They countered original offer and asked for 1.7 & 1.12, we countered that with the 1.7, 2.3 & 2.7.

This gave me motivation!
I own 1.09, 1.12, 2.03, 2.06 & 3.03
I offered WR Addison, TE Otton & 2.06 for his 1.04 & TE Kraft
He rejected but accepted my Plan B offer

I gave up: 1.09, 2.03 & 2.06
I got back: 1.04

1 QB TE+ with 10 starters PPR
But going SF in 2026
I see steep incline after Top 4

Got : Bryce Young
Gave: 4.08

10team ppr.

I mean, I couldn't say no. :shrug:

Easily Young...at 4.8 you are lucky to get someone you won't cut let alone someone of substance...Young is still very early in his career and hopefully a HC that has some QB success on his resume can turn him into a legit QB...if not you have given up nothing and move on...nice little deal for you here.

FFPC 1qb Rookie draft

Gave 1.7, 2.3 and 2.7
Got 1.4

This gave me motivation!
I own 1.09, 1.12, 2.03, 2.06 & 3.03
I offered WR Addison, TE Otton & 2.06 for his 1.04 & TE Kraft
He rejected but accepted my Plan B offer

I gave up: 1.09, 2.03 & 2.06
I got back: 1.04

1 QB TE+ with 10 starters PPR
But going SF in 2026
I see steep incline after Top 4
I think he made a mistake.

FFPC 1 QB league I logged in and seen this offer and before I slam accepted it I had to do a quick look to see if Pierce got suspended for the year or tore his ACL walking his dog or something. I am no huge fan but this was an easy accept and I do like Roschon.

I gave Roschon Johnson

I got Dameon Pierce and Noah Fant

Nice move, not a fan of Fant but Pierce > Roschon in a vacuum

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

FFPC 1 QB league I logged in and seen this offer and before I slam accepted it I had to do a quick look to see if Pierce got suspended for the year or tore his ACL walking his dog or something. I am no huge fan but this was an easy accept and I do like Roschon.

I get Dameon Pierce and Noah Fant
I give Roschon Johnson
WTF?

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98
Right now……Let’s compare notes this time next year.

I give Roschon Johnson
Pierce will be valued next year the way Rhamondre is valued right now.
Well it turns out both were not very good. Pierce was the value when I made the trade but as they say that means nothing now. Chicago Signed Swift and Houston signed Mixon so now both of these guys are backups at best.

I gave Roschon Johnson

I got Dameon Pierce and Noah Fant

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

I give Roschon Johnson
WTF?

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98
Right now……Let’s compare notes this time next year.

I give Roschon Johnson
Pierce will be valued next year the way Rhamondre is valued right now.
Well it turns out both were not very good. Pierce was the value when I made the trade but as they say that means nothing now. Chicago Signed Swift and Houston signed Mixon so now both of these guys are backups at best.
Always take the way more valuable guy, then just retrade him if you don't like him

I’m not involved.

Tyreek Hill and Kelce

For

This is Tyreek/Kelce rather easily IMO.
While you may be right, a year from now there's serious potential for this to look lopsided I'm Kincaid's favor.

Agree, got it being two years but could be 1 for sure. If I’m a real contender though as I imagine this team must be, wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger.

I’m not involved.

Tyreek Hill and Kelce

For

This is Tyreek/Kelce rather easily IMO.
While you may be right, a year from now there's serious potential for this to look lopsided I'm Kincaid's favor.

Agree, got it being two years but could be 1 for sure. If I’m a real contender though as I imagine this team must be, wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger.
Yeah, I'd probably do the same, lol

Got : Bryce Young
Gave: 4.08

10team ppr.

I mean, I couldn't say no. :shrug:
Yes you could have.

Unless this is SF, then I'd lean Young over the 4th.

A starting QB (albeit for a terrible team) at 4.08?
Unless you have ~30+ roster spots, I assume you could just pick up Mishew, Brissett, etc. off the waiver wire and be better off than with Young. And since this is a 10 team league, that makes QB help even more likely, no?

Users who are viewing this thread