What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 team SF PPR, no TEP

Team A gets Ken Walker
Team B gets 1.04 + 2024 1st
Deal was made while 1.04 was on the clock (took Gibbs). Team A who had the pick first was hoping for ARich (went 1.03) or nobody.

Team X gets Tyler Allgeier + 2023 2.10
Team Y gets 2.01
Deal was made during late first of rookie draft - Team X had taken Bijan at 1.01

Team A gets Ken Walker
Team B gets 1.04 + 2024 1st
Deal was made while 1.04 was on the clock (took Gibbs). Team A who had the pick first was hoping for ARich (went 1.03) or nobody.
I tried to trade Walker straight up for pick 1.2 to take Gibbs and literally got laughed at.

In fact the morning/afternoon before round 2 started I mulled offering Walker for 1.2 before Seattle even took Charbonnet. So I'd maybe say someting like was this guy asleep and had no idea they took Charbonnet but I won't because to me it would not be close even if they did not.

Kinda related kinda not. Does anyone that uses sleeper for dynasty know how this situation would play out?

We have 4 taxi squads and I have 6 picks. Is it going to allow me to draft six players and then lock my team from moves until I drop two people from my active roster?

Any information would be appreciated.

Kinda related kinda not. Does anyone that uses sleeper for dynasty know how this situation would play out?

We have 4 taxi squads and I have 6 picks. Is it going to allow me to draft six players and then lock my team from moves until I drop two people from my active roster?

I'm in a couple of sleeper leagues and the commish expands rosters before the draft to make room for draft picks. Then after the draft you have to get down to the actual roster/taxi size. No idea what happens if you don't expand rosters and only have the sleeper spots.

It works just like you say. Rookies will be added to your squad and then you have to cut down to size before you can make moves.

It works just like you say. Rookies will be added to your squad and then you have to cut down to size before you can make moves.
Thanks for the response. Will it put my first four picks onto taxi and the last two on active roster? We have not done a rookie only draft yet just the startup last year.

Aging contender looking to retool a bit.

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

1.07 (OTC)/1.10 (Johnston/Miller)

I don’t like it, but have been trying to move Chubb and Deebo with no interest. Both were depth pieces.

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

I don’t like it, but have been trying to move Chubb and Deebo with no interest. Both were depth pieces.
Given that they were depth, I say not bad at all. Who you getting at #7?

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

I took Johnston at 7 and Miller at 10. I didn’t like taking on that much risk given that this team is strong.

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

I took Johnston at 7 and Miller at 10. I didn’t like taking on that much risk given that this team is strong.
Oh my bad, I thought you meant the 10 pick would be either Johnston or Miller. I get it now. It is risk with totally unproven players. But you don't want to be left holding the bag with Chubb and Deebo. Not that Deebo is even old for a WR, but wasn't really anything particularly special last year. So you wonder if he's going to have another superstar year.

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

I think I'd take the likely 1-2 good years of Chubb and 2-4 of Deebo over the unknown of the rookies.

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

I think I'd take the likely 1-2 good years of Chubb and 2-4 of Deebo over the unknown of the rookies.
I don’t disagree. I hate having players die on my roster though.

12 team ppr, 1Qb

Chubb/Deebo

For

I don’t disagree. I hate having players die on my roster though.
It depends on the state of your roster. One can't automatically say one is right and one is wrong.

FFPC 1 QB league I logged in and seen this offer and before I slam accepted it I had to do a quick look to see if Pierce got suspended for the year or tore his ACL walking his dog or something. I am no huge fan but this was an easy accept and I do like Roschon.

I gave Roschon Johnson

I got Dameon Pierce and Noah Fant

Last edited:
FFPC 1 QB league I logged in and seen this offer and before I slam accepted it I had to do a quick look to see if Pierce got suspended for the year or tore his ACL walking his dog or something. I am no huge fan but this was an easy accept and I do like Roschon.

I get Dameon Pierce and Noah Fant
I give Roschon Johnson
WTF?

I like Johnson longer term but at this time the guy trading away Pierce gave up serious value. That’s not to say it can’t work out for him when all is said and done.

Nice move, not a fan of Fant but Pierce > Roschon in a vacuum
Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98
Right now……Let’s compare notes this time next year.
After Pierce has another lead back season and Johnson is in a three-way committee at best?

It’s hard to imagine many scenarios where Johnson can significantly out perform Pierce. Hebert and Foreman aren’t just going away.
You know what they say about the NFL, (N)ot (F)or (L)ong

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98
After Pierce has another lead back season and Johnson is in a three-way committee at best?

It’s hard to imagine many scenarios where Johnson can significantly out perform Pierce. Hebert and Foreman aren’t just going away.
Gotta be a Bears homer.

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.
Me? Hardly. He is probably right, but a lot can happen in a short period of time. Especially at RB.

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.
Me? Hardly. He is probably right, but a lot can happen in a short period of time. Especially at RB.
I have always been a sucker for "value" and have been burned many times by these kind of trades. That said I took the more valued piece today and it wasn't even close. Does not mean next year it will be more valued piece. I may also try and retrade Pierce for a player or picks I like better.
I got Johnson at pick 2.04 in my rookie draft. 99% of people would not part with Pierce for 2.04.

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.

Doesn't work that way would you trade one stock of Amazon for one stock of General Motors because you think GM will be worth more than Amazon next year? No you trade your Amazon stock for a GM stock and a couple others to fill the price gap.

Last edited:
Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.

Doesn't work that way would you trade a stock of one stock of Amazon for one stock of General Motors because you think GM will be worth more than Amazon next year? No you trade your Amazon stock for a GM stock and a couple others to fill the price gap.
I’m not saying I would trade Pierce for Johnson, but I am saying it wouldn’t surprise me if Johnson is more valuable in a couple of years, or sooner.

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.

Doesn't work that way would you trade a stock of one stock of Amazon for one stock of General Motors because you think GM will be worth more than Amazon next year? No you trade your Amazon stock for a GM stock and a couple others to fill the price gap.
Exactly. I don’t think it’s crazy to say Johnson will out perform Pierce over the 2024-2026 seasons, but at this point handing out value like that isn’t a winning formula.

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.

Exactly. I don’t think it’s crazy to say Johnson will out perform Pierce over the 2024-2026 seasons, but at this point handing out value like that isn’t a winning formula.
I agree and certainly not like that.

Dameon Pierce ADP 48.
Johnson 98

Gotta be a Bears homer.
No, I was talking about the OP who took a bath acquiring Roschon.
I don't particularly like the Roschon side of the trade, but it's not egregious and maybe this falls under "go get your guy"? RBs other than Bijan and Gibbs this year are all in weird spots.

12 team .75 RB/1.00 WR/1.25 TE PPR Devy

Traded: Ja’Marr Chase, Irv Smith, Jr.

Received: DK Metcalf, 2x 2024 1sts (those teams picked 4th and 9th this year)

Goodbye to my remaining share of Chase. 😔 While this is a squad that finished 3rd last year it also has several question marks. I feel that in making this move it not only keeps me competitive for this year but also gives me options for the future with 3 2024 1sts now (strange typing that as I usually never even have my own for long, I suspect that I’ll own zero by the time the draft rolls around) as well as opening up a roster spot once occupied by Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread