What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

14 team 1.5 TE PPR 1 QB

Traded away
Dalton Schultz Hou TE and Darren Waller NYG TE
for
George Kittle SF TE
That’s a pretty fair deal, though with Kittle’s propensity for inconsistent play & missed time due to injury, it’s certainly not without risk.

That said, of the 3, he easily has the most job security & upside.

Good deal for a competitive team.

Got : Bryce Young
Gave: 4.08

10team ppr.

I mean, I couldn't say no. :shrug:
Yes you could have.

Unless this is SF, then I'd lean Young over the 4th.

A starting QB (albeit for a terrible team) at 4.08?
Unless you have ~30+ roster spots, I assume you could just pick up Mishew, Brissett, etc. off the waiver wire and be better off than with Young. And since this is a 10 team league, that makes QB help even more likely, no?

the rosters are 30 man (+5 IR spots)... And I'm not off the Bryce wagon yet. An easy dart throw for me for a starting QB.
I'm actually surprised people would rather have the 4.08.... Floored to be honest.

14 team 1.5 TE PPR 1 QB

Traded away
Dalton Schultz Hou TE and Darren Waller NYG TE
for
George Kittle SF TE
Horrible trade. Kittle, not by a little
14 team TE 1.5 PPR 1 QB (not involved)

James Cook Buf RB
for
Cook rather easily. This is the typical family guy boat deal.
Garrett Wilson

For

1.09/Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Tex
I think this is closer than others will think but still take Wilson.

Offered Mayer for Kendre Miller last week in 1QB / .5 PPR / non-TE premium. It was rejected without a counter offer.

He came back this week and offered Kendre Miller for the 2.8. I accepted. Adding a roster player before our pre-draft cutdown might cost me the opportunity to keep an AJ Dillon / McLaughlin / Zeke. The #20 overall will be a good spot for WR, but I'm pretty set at the position and like Miller more than any RB I'm going to see there.

Offered Mayer for Kendre Miller last week in 1QB / .5 PPR / non-TE premium. It was rejected without a counter offer.

He came back this week and offered Kendre Miller for the 2.8. I accepted. Adding a roster player before our pre-draft cutdown might cost me the opportunity to keep an AJ Dillon / McLaughlin / Zeke. The #20 overall will be a good spot for WR, but I'm pretty set at the position and like Miller more than any RB I'm going to see there.
Kendre >>>> 2.8 imo. Nice.

Kendre >>>> 2.8 imo. Nice.
Liked him so much coming out last year that I felt like I had to prove it at that price, even with some durability concerns. In reality, the trade will probably end up being Kendre + waiver spot -for- 2.8 + McLaughlin. I probably should have tried to sell him on one of the guys I'll inevitably have to cut to bring a late 3rd/4th back my way. However, I at least get to retain McLaughlin/Dillon/Zeke/Demario Douglas/Tucker Kraft until the middle of August on the off chance something happens that makes them coveted enough to trade.

This is probably a matter of our specific league settings, but I noticed that MFL doesn't even show Miller's week 18 gamelog vs. Falcons (his best game as a pro). This is because the championship was week 17, like most leagues. Good chance that some people have checked out of fantasy in week 18. The other guy maybe didn't even realize that a mini breakout happened at year's end.

Interesting. If I owned Miller and needed a young TE, I'd be very interested in that Mayer offer. Would absolutely not have accepted the 2.8 for him.

Interesting. If I owned Miller and needed a young TE, I'd be very interested in that Mayer offer. Would absolutely not have accepted the 2.8 for him.
Agreed. Although I’d be looking for sinnot or sanders later. Either could be good. Mayer looks much better.

non TE premium if you aren't a top 5 tight end you are barely worth rostering. The tier 2 bucket of potential starters is large and basically undifferentiated. I'd take a well drafted young running back over one of them every time.
I think you nailed it, or at least encapsulated the way my league seems to value developmental TEs in a non-premium. Fantasypros and KTR dynasty rankings had Mayer just ahead of Miller, which is supposed to be based on non-premium TE. The fact that I was willing to offer it and that the other guy wasn't tempted enough to make any kind of counter that included Mayer tells me that Mayer probably should be knocked down a bit, but it obviously depends on specific roster sizes.

No brainer for my situation sitting on Kelce-Kincaid-Goedert-Mayer-Musgrave-Kraft and not a lot of compelling RBs to backfill my starters. 24-man rosters, keeping 19 into the draft. The glut of TEs I drafted / picked up in 2023 isn't working out. Neither Packer ran away with it, so I'm very likely going to be in a situation where I'm cutting both of them unless someone gets dinged. Selling Goedert or Kelce for a lot less than what I'm going to feel good about might also be in the mix.

Took a big swing on a talented TE class last season hoping someone would buck the trend and have a LaPorta-esque season or flash to the extent that Hockenson did his rookie year. Didn't work out. The Kincaid selection was fine as a backfill to Kelce. Should've let everyone else go despite value that seemed too tempting to pass up. Depth rb is the better play with those spots.

.5 PPR Superflex

Team A gets: Josh Allen

Team B gets: Will Levis, Kenneth Walker, and Jaylen Waddle

I'd prefer Allen but thought the trade made some sense.
In SF this is a fair deal. I’m on the Allen side just because I don’t have a ton of confidence in Levis, but I can definitely see both sides of this one.

Waddle seems to get dinged up literally every time he catches the ball. I had him in one redraft league last year and he was terrifying to roster. Makes a catch, limps off looking like he got shot. Comes back a couple plays later, makes another catch, lays on the ground for 30 seconds.

Gotta hold your breath all season.

Also, Allen minus Diggs & Gabe worries me a little - it seemed like he regressed a little last year with his accuracy/decision making, and now he’s a bit depleted weapons-wise. Maybe they draft a WR or trade for AJB (I wish) but outside of something big happening, that offense may take a step back.

Interesting trade.

.5 PPR Superflex

Same league (owners are all getting draft ready so we're seeing some trades go through here after a couple of dormant months):

Team A gets: 1.3

Team B gets: 1.6 and Zay Flowers

Again, reasonable trade from my perspective. The 1.6 guy had picks 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8 so I think he was trying to angle for MHJ or be in a position to get a QB. He also tried to sell me Flowers before so I'm not surprised to see him included.

.5 PPR Superflex

Same league (owners are all getting draft ready so we're seeing some trades go through here after a couple of dormant months):

Again, reasonable trade from my perspective. The 1.6 guy had picks 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8 so I think he was trying to angle for MHJ or be in a position to get a QB. He also tried to sell me Flowers before so I'm not surprised to see him included.
I think I'd happily take flowers and pick 6

.5 PPR Superflex

Both sides make sense. If I’m building I take Levis. If my roster is strong I’ll pay for the upgrade in SF.

FWIW I think Levis can be really good.

.5 PPR Superflex

I’m on that side as well.

But that said, if getting the 1.03 puts that dude in position to deal for the 1.02 or 1.01, then I can see that side as well. 1.06 in SF is Bowers, a top 3 WR, or a QB + Flowers? Yeah, sign me up for that.

.5 PPR Superflex

I’m on that side as well.

But that said, if getting the 1.03 puts that dude in position to deal for the 1.02 or 1.01, then I can see that side as well. 1.06 in SF is Bowers, a top 3 WR, or a QB + Flowers? Yeah, sign me up for that.
Well, I currently have the 1.01 after I traded the 1.02 and 1.05 for 1.01 and 1.09, so I don't think Team A is getting into the top two haha.

I'd like some unbiased opinions. This morning in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty leagues I sent this offer

Give: AJB, A. Cooper, Levis
Get: 1.1, and 2.1

The owner of the other team rejected and responded with "LOL"

That didn't really sit well with me. Is the value one of 1.1 so high this year that my offer was laughable and insulting as his response implied? I certainly didn't think this as a lowball, just wanna know if I'm wrong or this owner is being absurd with that response.

I'd like some unbiased opinions. This morning in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty leagues I sent this offer

That didn't really sit well with me. Is the value one of 1.1 so high this year that my offer was laughable and insulting as his response implied? I certainly didn't think this as a lowball, just wanna know if I'm wrong or this owner is being absurd with that response.
Would not have given you an LOL, just a quiet no comment reject. Unless this is a superflex or QB's are really valuable I'd feel like you are trying to lowball me a little to a lot, but not to some degree I'd feel insulted.

Maybe not LOL worthy, but I'm certainly rejecting without counter

Damn I rank AJB a top 5 dynasty WR, and he's not old, so never thought that would be considered a lowball. Maybe I'm higher on AJB than most. :oldunsure:
I think you are a little higher on AJB then most but not wildly. His ADP in both early dynasty and redraft is WR8 if we are including rookies. I'd have him at WR10 myself in dynasty, behind all 3 of the "big 3" which probably puts me close to equally lower on him then you are higher. And part of that is his age, he's not old now, but he's what I view as middle aged with respect to dynasty.

But another thing to mention. Most of my leagues we have a draft playoff so the team picking 1.1 may be more close then bad. If the team you are trying to trade two older players for two younger players is legit bad I do think that makes things a little more wonky from their end.

I wouldn't respond that flippantly, but zero chance I'd hit accept and I would be annoyed with you for wasting my time.

If I'm responding to a long-time friend I'm in a league with, then sometimes I'll comment "lol" on a trade offer. But if it's a league I'm in with strangers (FFPC, for example), then I almost always bite my tongue on offers I find insulting. In FFPC, right before the Thanksgiving trade deadline, I sent what I thought was a reasonable offer (my Roschon Johnson for his Jaylen Warren), only to get a rejection with the comment, "bro lolol." Right after Jeudy was traded, same guy sent me an offer of his Jeudy for my superflex 1.08, and it took everything I had to just hit "reject" with no comment, even though I so badly wanted to respond with "bro lolol."

Got : Bryce Young
Gave: 4.08

10team ppr.

I mean, I couldn't say no. :shrug:
Yes you could have.

Unless this is SF, then I'd lean Young over the 4th.

A starting QB (albeit for a terrible team) at 4.08?
Unless you have ~30+ roster spots, I assume you could just pick up Mishew, Brissett, etc. off the waiver wire and be better off than with Young. And since this is a 10 team league, that makes QB help even more likely, no?

the rosters are 30 man (+5 IR spots)... And I'm not off the Bryce wagon yet. An easy dart throw for me for a starting QB.
I'm actually surprised people would rather have the 4.08.... Floored to be honest.
I play in shorter bench leagues, so I'd rather have the extra dart throw as I'd never play Young. But with such a large roster, I suppose every QB is rostered and the 4th is understandable.

.5 PPR Superflex

Allen is the top player in this format, at worst 2nd to Mahomes. I'd never trade him for a 2nd tier RB and WR. Levis is not acceptable as the QB in return. You have to get someone that will be in the league 2 years from now.

If I'm responding to a long-time friend I'm in a league with, then sometimes I'll comment "lol" on a trade offer. But if it's a league I'm in with strangers (FFPC, for example), then I almost always bite my tongue on offers I find insulting. In FFPC, right before the Thanksgiving trade deadline, I sent what I thought was a reasonable offer (my Roschon Johnson for his Jaylen Warren), only to get a rejection with the comment, "bro lolol." Right after Jeudy was traded, same guy sent me an offer of his Jeudy for my superflex 1.08, and it took everything I had to just hit "reject" with no comment, even though I so badly wanted to respond with "bro lolol."
"lol" - slightly off-putting, but no big deal.
"bro lolol" - there's a special place in Hell for this guy.

FFPC, 1QB

Needed a legit TE to complete my contending team

Gave; Devonta Smith, Freiermuth, Michael Mayer, 2025 2nd, 3rd

Got; Kincaid, Nico

Damn I rank AJB a top 5 dynasty WR, and he's not old, so never thought that would be considered a lowball. Maybe I'm higher on AJB than most. :oldunsure:
Even if you did, Cooper+Levis isn't close to worth 2.1 which is far from a throw in, in a deep draft. Prob non lol-worthy though.

I recently lol'd someone offering me their Tyreke and 4.11 for my Puka, Kendre Miller AND 1.12. He then emailed me directly proclaiming it was a fair offer, at which point I kind of lit into him.

Same guy weeks later ended up moving Tyreke and 2.11 for Pickens and 1.8 in a much more practical trade. 2x defending champ has to get the FU offers though apparently.

Cooper+Levis isn't close to worth 2.1 which is far from a throw in, in a deep draft
Oddly enough, I disagree this part. I’d prefer the 2.01 by a little bit I think it’s fairly close if the team is competing this year. Of course, the market for cooper is significantly limited.
But then, I think Levis is underrated.

My first reaction was that this wasn't close. But breaking it down, I'm not sure its too far off, even in a 1 QB league. On a competing team, I'd probably pay 2.01 for Cooper/Lewis. So it comes down to AJB vs MHJ. I'd probably rank MHJ as WR4 and AJB at WR6.

If the 2.1 was a mid - late 1st, I think it would be more fair.

Cooper+Levis isn't close to worth 2.1 which is far from a throw in, in a deep draft
Oddly enough, I disagree this part. I’d prefer the 2.01 by a little bit I think it’s fairly close if the team is competing this year. Of course, the market for cooper is significantly limited.
But then, I think Levis is underrated.
Yea maybe closer than my initial "not close" statement, but Levis seems to be worth an early 4th. Just don't think many are chomping at the bit to acquire Cooper for a pick in the high teens to equal that out. Nonetheless, any differential in that piece of the offer doesn't, IMO equate to the value gap between 1.1 and AJB. Offer definitely isn't as bad as it first looked though, I think when a lot of people (me) see the 1.1 (esp this year) moved they expect to see a real needle moving return.

My first reaction was that this wasn't close. But breaking it down, I'm not sure its too far off, even in a 1 QB league. On a competing team, I'd probably pay 2.01 for Cooper/Lewis. So it comes down to AJB vs MHJ. I'd probably rank MHJ as WR4 and AJB at WR6.

If the 2.1 was a mid - late 1st, I think it would be more fair.
I'm assuming you mean if the 2.1 was a mid - late 2nd?

Users who are viewing this thread