What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Corey Coleman - WR - Patriots (1 Viewer)

Only guys i could see dropping for Coleman are my TE2 Hunter Henry who i need at the moment if Delanie Walker is out again or one of my 2 RB tickets Dwayne Washington or Smallwood. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Only guys i could see dropping for Coleman are my TE2 Hunter Henry who i need at the moment if Delanie Walker is out again or one of my 2 RB tickets Dwayne Washington or Smallwood. 
I'd probably drop Washington for him. I think it's more likely Coleman is a league winner down the stretch than him. 

I would drop drake for Coleman in a heartbeat. What are you still doing reading this?!?!  Pick him up!!
I did it last night before I went to bed.  The problem is now I have a ton of really good WRs and only 4 crappy RBs.  My WRs now are AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Mike Evans, Demaryius Thomas, Sterling Shepard, Tryell Williams and Corey Coleman.

I did it last night before I went to bed.  The problem is now I have a ton of really good WRs and only 4 crappy RBs.  My WRs now are AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Mike Evans, Demaryius Thomas, Sterling Shepard, Tryell Williams and Corey Coleman.
So now I would try to pair a crappy RB with 1-2 WRs and upgrade at RB

So now I would try to pair a crappy RB with 1-2 WRs and upgrade at RB
Been trying hard but everyone seems to value their RBs way too much.  So far I've been offered Blount and D Washington for Jordy,  Tevin Coleman and Washington for Jordy, Blount and Washington for Evans and then Coleman and Washington for Evans.

I don't trust Coleman continuing to get the points he was getting and Washington has little value so far.  I offered him Shepard for Coleman straight up but he didn't think it was an even trade.

I really want to move Yeldon and Shepard or Williams for a better RB.

I am intrigued by the complete lack of news coming out about Coleman.

It may well be because he is on The Browns, also he is just a rookie with a bad QB situation, but as someone looking for late season WR help I would like to hear something.

Its about that time we start having some tough decisions, and not getting any news whatsoever on Coleman and his health or hands does not make me want to pull the trigger just yet.... and he is sitting on every waiver wire in all the leagues I am in.

From the very little I know about hand injuries, it seems like we should be hearing something any day. I would think he has already resumed some type of light drills.

With the byes already pressuring some of us, its hard to make a move on a guy like this when all factors are taken into consideration.

Any insight on his progress is appreciated.

TZM

The injury kills his 2016 season imo. When he comes back he'll likely be the second fiddle to Pryor for the rest of the year. 

I don't see why the hand injury would prevent him from running and things like that. They just don't want him catching the ball until its healed.

I am intrigued by the complete lack of news coming out about Coleman.

It may well be because he is on The Browns, also he is just a rookie with a bad QB situation, but as someone looking for late season WR help I would like to hear something.

Its about that time we start having some tough decisions, and not getting any news whatsoever on Coleman and his health or hands does not make me want to pull the trigger just yet.... and he is sitting on every waiver wire in all the leagues I am in.

From the very little I know about hand injuries, it seems like we should be hearing something any day. I would think he has already resumed some type of light drills.

With the byes already pressuring some of us, its hard to make a move on a guy like this when all factors are taken into consideration.

Any insight on his progress is appreciated.

Daryl Ruiter Verified account @RuiterWrongFAN Oct 3
WR Corey Coleman out of cast on right hand; in splint cast going forward

Anything new? He's actually a FA in my local with short benches. I should pick him up right!?
My guess is he will return week 8. If you can hold him until then, he is a must add. See my comments in Lotto Ticket WR section. In summation, 97th percentile athlete with godly college production who in 2 NFL games was already a dominant player. Yeah, he should be owned. 

Love this kid. He's going to get better with his routes too. With the emergence of Pryor the entire offense could also improve soon. They are likely going to draft a QB early next year as well. Lots of things point to an improving situation.......

Anything new? He's actually a FA in my local with short benches. I should pick him up right!?
Monday injury report (Mon Oct 17): Coleman (broken hand) was listed as out on Friday's injury report, didn't practice at all last week, and he was inactive on Sunday as expected.

General News (Wed Oct 19): did not practice on Wednesday.

General News (Tue Oct 18): has yet to be cleared for practice and will likely miss his fifth straight game in Week 7 versus the Cincinnati Bengals.

==========

Nothing new but he is on track to return soon.  

Once word breaks you won't be able to get him.  

But what happens when Gordon comes back?
Almost certain his days with the Browns are over

Suspended WR Josh Gordon remains banned indefinitely until further notice from the NFL.
Gordon checked himself into rehab a few days ago after a recent "slip-up" with alcohol. On indefinite suspension, Gordon isn't allowed to drink or do any other drugs. We're no longer going to hold our breath waiting for Gordon to play football again. His off-field life is a mess that needs fixing first. Oct 3 - 6:30 PM

I picked him up 2 weeks ago.. waiting patiently and hoping he comes on strong in week 10 to the finish
Same here. Given the injury, his lack of experience and the emergence of Pryor, I definitely plan on waiting until after his first game back to consider starting him (though of course you never know when injuries and byes will force your hand). I just wish he would come back so we can get that game out of the way. Oh well, on to next week.

Almost certain his days with the Browns are over

Suspended WR Josh Gordon remains banned indefinitely until further notice from the NFL.
Gordon checked himself into rehab a few days ago after a recent "slip-up" with alcohol. On indefinite suspension, Gordon isn't allowed to drink or do any other drugs. We're no longer going to hold our breath waiting for Gordon to play football again. His off-field life is a mess that needs fixing first. Oct 3 - 6:30 PM
I've heard rumors there's some sort of computer systems that are all hooked together. And that system was built to make crazy rumors about Josh Gordon. Hey its a rumor but i know a guy that went to school with a guy who's read about it.

Terrelle Pryor is nursing a hamstring injury and those tend to linger.  

Coleman could come back and be featured right away if he gets medical clearance.

I think I'll be picking him back up this week. Receiver been a big issue for me this season. I'm praying Dez returns to being Dez.

I like Coleman and am excited for his return but no friggin way am I expecting consistent wr1 numbers from him. 
Who said anything about expecting it?  I said I "hope" which means I don't expect him to.  It would be ideal if he did so I could move a WR with a bigger name.  If he doesn't work out I don't care since my starting WRs are Jordy, Evans, Green and DT.

Browns' Corey Coleman: Limited in return to practice

This is clearly a step in the right direction for Coleman, who ran routes Wednesday, but the report notes that he didn't catch passes. That's notable due to the fact that Coleman is bouncing back from a fractured hand. While it's unclear at this stage what his chances of suiting up Sunday against the Jets are, Coleman's return to practice, albeit in a limited fashion, is a significant milestone for the rookie wideout.

Users who are viewing this thread