What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2024 Golf Thread, pick up the pace, HCP be a changing *** (2 Viewers)

I know our local club is waiving them at the moment, so I assume you can. 
It really depends on how exclusive and whether they still have equity memberships.  More and more clubs just need dues paying members.  If they need members, then anything goes.  As an example when I joined they threw in 6 months free carts, 6 months free guests and more.  Referral fee amount was passed on to me to lower monthly amount as well.  So I have a lower monthly then I prepay each year (11 months instead of 12) to save even more.  The incentives change all the time though so if you see if they are dealing jump on it.

Good play continued. 39-40-79. No birdies though lots of good runs at them. Actually hit it in the water on 2 different par 3’s but saved 4 on both. What I’m really working on is making all the right decisions before the shot. Especially club selection and lines. If I don’t pull the shot off I’m OK with it. But trying to avoid stupid shots where I didn’t think It through. Example is just shooting the # to the stick and not thinking 2 tiered green sloped back to front. Death to be short. Play is 8 yards back of the flag plus its uphill so need 15 more yards than what I just shot on my range finder. Getting much more focused and so far so good. 

4 full weeks post surgery and have gotten a round in on Tuesday this week. Fired a 40 on the front nine then fell a part on the back 9 with a 48. My driver was off the entire round, on the front 9 I was able to scramble out of the trouble but not the back. So frustrating to not be smart enough to just grab my 3 wood and play from the fairway 

MASSIVE heatwave in So Cal. Going to be 110+ this weekend and I’m 15 min from the beach. Even with 7am tee time and 4 hour round it will be 105 the last 6 holes. Not motivated 

Had what is probably my best round ever today. Shot an 82 (tying my best ever score) but missed a challenging ~6 foot put for birdie on the last hole (after hitting a great 8 Iron into a tucked pin position) which obviously would have been an 81.  Also got the closest I've ever been to a hole in 1 (left a PW about 6 inches short with like 10 people watching. I was yelling at it and thought for sure it was going to drop)

The sad thing the round could have been so much better. I basically made 3 bad swings.

- My tee shot on 8 (which is a forced carry) was probably 2 yards short of where I needed it to be and bounced to the right into the ####.

- Pushed my tee shot on 11 (long par 3) WAY right (there's a ton of room right) into the long stuff. Got lucky to find it but I hit it over the green to the other side. Then I flubbed the chip trying to be too cute since I was short-sided. Made a triple :bag:

- pulled out of my tee shot on 13, pushing it right into the ####. (thankfully red stakes) Ended up making double.

One of my goals for this year is to shoot a round in the 70's. Pretty sure I'll have to play absolutely perfect for that to happen. But I really swung great today (other than basically those 3). My iron distances were great and just felt really smooth.  Closed with 4 pars and a tap-in bogey on the last 5 holes (and our back 9 is much harder)

Now watch me shoot a 95 tomorrow.....

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Another all over the map.

Played fantastic on the front.   Had a perfect back 9 with 9-5s 

Another 82 in the books.  That's like 5 in a row

Can we talk strategy? 

If you're describing generously, I'm an average golfer. On okay courses I can shoot in the high 80's. More difficult ones, like yesterday's TPC Blaine (45 degrees and raining!) it's upper 90's.

The thing that I've noticed gets me in the most trouble is when I'm at about 170-200 yards out with my second shot on par 4's. - I'm not ever going to be a long hitter. 250 Yards will probably ever be my best. That's usually where you think you need to go for the green. But it's also where things end up in the sand, or worse.

So at that distance, is it better to try and improve with the longer irons and continue to go for it? Or should one play "old man" golf and just go something like wedge/wedge?

Can we talk strategy? 

If you're describing generously, I'm an average golfer. On okay courses I can shoot in the high 80's. More difficult ones, like yesterday's TPC Blaine (45 degrees and raining!) it's upper 90's.

The thing that I've noticed gets me in the most trouble is when I'm at about 170-200 yards out with my second shot on par 4's. - I'm not ever going to be a long hitter. 250 Yards will probably ever be my best. That's usually where you think you need to go for the green. But it's also where things end up in the sand, or worse.

So at that distance, is it better to try and improve with the longer irons and continue to go for it? Or should one play "old man" golf and just go something like wedge/wedge?

Kinda depends on the course. But for me, I'm nearly as likely to put my wedge into a greenside bunker from 100 yards as I am a hybrid from 200 yards.  And then I'm hitting my 4th out of the bunker instead of my 3rd. oof.

Honestly, might even be MORE likely (as my miss with my wedges is almost always short and I have a bad habit of chunking on occasion). If I miss-hit with a longer club, its usually not just 5-10 yards short. I either get it there or I leave it short enoughv (20 yards or so on a mis-hit)  that a greenside bunker really isn't in play.  (other than maybe then having to chip OVER it which is actually a shot I'm pretty decent at)

Generally speaking, on a really long hole (or a hole I've made long due to a bad tee shot) I'm getting as close as I can unless "as close as I can" is like 70-110 yards. That's just a bad distance for me and easily where I make the most mistakes. 60 yards is a a half 54 degree wedge. Anything beyond that, and I just dont have a shot I trust and can consistently execute (until I get up to 115, which is pretty much my full PW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we talk strategy? 

Have you considered moving up a tee box

Have you considered moving up a tee box
Already did it! Lol

That doesn't really change the scenario though. I'm still going to find myself at those troublesome distances. If I'm hitting from 400 yards versus 430, or whatever, I'm still going to end up at 170 if I hit it 230.

And I just can't hit even an 7 iron that far so I really lose control of my shot when it comes to 6 irons or higher. I just think scoring wise it might be better to baby it up to the green. 

Already did it! Lol

That doesn't really change the scenario though. I'm still going to find myself at those troublesome distances. If I'm hitting from 400 yards versus 430, or whatever, I'm still going to end up at 170 if I hit it 230.

And I just can't hit even an 7 iron that far so I really lose control of my shot when it comes to 6 irons or higher. I just think scoring wise it might be better to baby it up to the green. 
Have you thought about switching to hybrids for all your long irons? 

Have you thought about switching to hybrids for all your long irons? 
Yup - get a 25 degree hybrid to replace your six iron, or 22 degree if you don't hit it as long (if you're not sure which one you need, test them out at PGA Superstore/#####/Second Swing/etc. to check the distances).

Already did it! Lol

Oh my bad I misunderstood. I thought you meant every hole.  

I'm a big go for it proponent. Nothing like tanking a safe shot :)

How confident are you with a 50 yard wedge 

Hybrids. Or - hit it 10-20 yds short of the green and learn the low pitch up the green and get up and down. 

If I’m 215 out and pin is over a bunker yes I CAN carry my 4 iron 215 but I don’t always. So I’ll play a 5 iron to the open front part of the green and pitch up near the hole. 

Can we talk strategy? 

For me it depends on where I'm at with my swing that day.  The confidence factor, so to speak.  If I don't have my "A" game I'd pull a 6 or 7 iron and try to put it in front of the green to get up and down.  If I'm feeling good it's a 4 iron or hybrid and going for it. 

Yeah, I play hybrids in lieu of 5 Wood & 3 Iron. Maybe I'll look into replacing the 4 & 5 irons too.

Or...maybe I just need to get better. Hard to do when you play every three weeks or so.

I mean if you're going to play old man golf, this is the direction to go.  I stopped carrying a 5 wood, 3 iron and 4 iron.  Swapped in 2 hybrids and a wedge
100%.

My dad, (almost 71 years old)  who is about an 11 handicap has at least 4 hybrids in his bag. It MIGHT be 5.   His driver only goes a shade over 200 but he's really consistent with those hybrids. His course allows for a lot of shots to run up onto the green, so that's what he does.

The tactic breaks down a little bit in certain situations (my course is longer and has a lot of elevated greens, so his strategy doesn't work as well) but for an older guy without much distance, he's still pretty damn good.  We bust his balls about all the headcovers, but he's still carrying a better index than me, so I can't really give him too much grief.  I can't beat him on his course even playing from the same tees. He just knows the greens too well and that place punishes me with a lot of tree trouble just off the fairway to the right on a lot of holes.

100%.

My dad, (almost 71 years old)  who is about an 11 handicap has at least 4 hybrids in his bag. It MIGHT be 5.   His driver only goes a shade over 200 but he's really consistent with those hybrids. His course allows for a lot of shots to run up onto the green, so that's what he does.

The tactic breaks down a little bit in certain situations (my course is longer and has a lot of elevated greens, so his strategy doesn't work as well) but for an older guy without much distance, he's still pretty damn good.  We bust his balls about all the headcovers, but he's still carrying a better index than me, so I can't really give him too much grief.  I can't beat him on his course even playing from the same tees. He just knows the greens too well and that place punishes me with a lot of tree trouble just off the fairway to the right on a lot of holes.
We have a long running joke in my group. I'm one of the better players but not by much and we have a few guys that have 7woods and a bunch of hybrids    So any time we get on a par 3 and let's say it's 150.   I'll ask what they are hitting and get "6 hybrid".    I'll say ok let me check that against my normal club conversion chart...says 9 iron!!!! Gets a laugh followed up by a #### you

Good play continued. 39-40-79. No birdies though lots of good runs at them. Actually hit it in the water on 2 different par 3’s but saved 4 on both. What I’m really working on is making all the right decisions before the shot. Especially club selection and lines. If I don’t pull the shot off I’m OK with it. But trying to avoid stupid shots where I didn’t think It through. Example is just shooting the # to the stick and not thinking 2 tiered green sloped back to front. Death to be short. Play is 8 yards back of the flag plus its uphill so need 15 more yards than what I just shot on my range finder. Getting much more focused and so far so good. 
Better decisions has knocked 3-4 strokes off my game.  I shoot high 80s and play with a scratch golfer in my league and he got me to think much different on the course.  Said I attempt too many shots with a low % of success.  Shots that I might execute correctly 25% of the time.

I popped my drive up on a 400 yard Par 4 and it went maybe 140 yards.  So I pull out my 3 wood and he says 'What are you trying to do?  You are 260 out and if you hit it perfectly that will leave you 40 yards out with a touchy chip.

Plus there is a good chance you could hit a worm burner or pull or push it deep into the rough leaving a very difficult third shot.  Take your favorite iron..maybe a 7 or 8 iron. Lay a good stroke on it and keep it in the fairway.  Leave yourself a full wedge in and possibly putt for par or get a bogey at worst.   Take the doubles and triple out of play.  Said the same thing about hitting a 3 wood on seconds shots on Pars 5s that can`t be reached in 2.

It was good advice.

Better decisions has knocked 3-4 strokes off my game.  I shoot high 80s and play with a scratch golfer in my league and he got me to think much different on the course.  Said I attempt too many shots with a low % of success.  Shots that I might execute correctly 25% of the time.

I popped my drive up on a 400 yard Par 4 and it went maybe 140 yards.  So I pull out my 3 wood and he says 'What are you trying to do?  You are 260 out and if you hit it perfectly that will leave you 40 yards out with a touchy chip.

Plus there is a good chance you could hit a worm burner or pull or push it deep into the rough leaving a very difficult third shot.  Take your favorite iron..maybe a 7 or 8 iron. Lay a good stroke on it and keep it in the fairway.  Leave yourself a full wedge in and possibly putt for par or get a bogey at worst.   Take the doubles and triple out of play.  Said the same thing about hitting a 3 wood on seconds shots on Pars 5s that can`t be reached in 2.

It was good advice.
This is really what I was talking about. :thumbup:

The bolded is another aspect - even if I hit a good second shot, I'm often left with that 40-65 yard shot into the green. What do you do with that? Well, it's either a full 60 degree, which is almost never full, or a babied wedge that gets chunked.

The bolded is another aspect - even if I hit a good second shot, I'm often left with that 40-65 yard shot into the green. What do you do with that? Well, it's either a full 60 degree, which is almost never full, or a babied wedge that gets chunked.
I agree..plus my 60 is hit or miss.  I can hit great high chips with it, also can blade it through the green like a missile.  My P or S is much more consistent.

It was good advice.
This is exactly what I’ve been doing and my game is finally sub bogey golf. I’ve quit trying to play hero golf and finally playing smart golf, I’m now consistently shooting 12 to 13 over. If I can eliminate the blow ups I’ll be close to single digits. 

If you're consistently blading and chunking your wedges it means that they're likely the wrong bounce and/or wrong grind for your swing.  You should be able to hit a wedge, even at 75% swing as consistently as you can hit a full PW or 9 iron.  I find that most mid to high handicappers I've played with have never even considered the bounce or grind of their 54, 56, or 60 degree wedges.  They make a HUGE difference.  Go try a bunch of different ones if you can(on grass not turf).  You'll be shocked.

That's definitely something I'd like to do next season - get fitted clubs. Right now I'm playing with some "off the rack suit" 10+ year old Cobra S9's.

Take your 52 and 56 (or whatever wedges you have) and start practicing 1/4 and 1/2 shots with them over and over to see how far they go. Once you have your yardage for those dialed in, you should be able to handle the 40-65 yard shots much more successfully. In addition, you'll chunk them a lot less than you used to since you have more confidence in the shot and how far it will go. 

This is exactly what I’ve been doing and my game is finally sub bogey golf. I’ve quit trying to play hero golf and finally playing smart golf, I’m now consistently shooting 12 to 13 over. If I can eliminate the blow ups I’ll be close to single digits. 
It really is the key. We have a par 5 that “looks” easy but me and playing partners seem to get more stupid bogeys and doubles there than anywhere. For most players it’s dumb to go for it in two. A coffin of bunkers short right, nowhere to miss  left and death deep due to green slope and pin placement. There’s also bunkers left that are about 200 out from where you’re hitting the 2nd shot. So I now I take the club that I know can’t reach the trouble. Will hit a 185 yard 5 iron that leaves me short of the trap with a sand wedge in. Putting for birdie every time. No big #’s. There are other attackable par 5’s on our course but this isn’t one of them. Course management. 

Take your 52 and 56 (or whatever wedges you have) and start practicing 1/4 and 1/2 shots with them over and over to see how far they go. Once you have your yardage for those dialed in, you should be able to handle the 40-65 yard shots much more successfully. In addition, you'll chunk them a lot less than you used to since you have more confidence in the shot and how far it will go. 
Easiest for me is to try and dial in the clock like Tom Kite did back in the day. You can think 70%, 80% or you can think 9 o’clock, 10 o’clock if trying to hit less than a full wedge. Control length of backswing and always finish. Can’t decelerate. Can’t try to lift it. 

Short game is my top priority at the range; to include as many short chips, bumps and flops as I can get in. I miss having a yard and being able to practice that whenever I wanted to. I’d say I dedicate 2/3 of my time hitting through a large bucket (120 balls) to just my 4 wedges. I’m beyond confident now at 125 and in, a year ago at this time I was a basket case at that distance. I realized I was rapid fire hitting at the range and hitting my driver through half the bucket. I hit my driver probably 12 times during a round and my wedges way more. I was a poor practicer before! 

It's funny how 65 yards seems so much farther on the course than on the range! :lol:
Honestly are used to hate half swing wedges and now I almost play for them.  I spent half my time or more on the range hitting multiple clubs less than 100 yards. It really does teach you how to use your hands at impact and also improves I think all of your other clubs because you learn how to take a little bit off of any iron in your bag.

I can hit a pitching wedge 60 yards about as accurately as I can get it 130 yards.

Honestly are used to hate half swing wedges and now I almost play for them.  I spent half my time or more on the range hitting multiple clubs less than 100 yards. It really does teach you how to use your hands at impact and also improves I think all of your other clubs because you learn how to take a little bit off of any iron in your bag.

I can hit a pitching wedge 60 yards about as accurately as I can get it 130 yards.
This is where the struggle since I don't practice and play sparingly

39-39 78. With five 3 putts. Great tee to green. Terrible speed all day. Made a few but softer greens and couldn’t adjust. Left 4-5 footers and missed most of em. If ever a day to shoot par this was it. Oh well. Funny game. I’ve had rounds lately  where I never came close to 3 putting. Tap ins if missed. Then 5 today. Ouch 

Already did it! Lol

Hit whatever gets you in the fairway.  7 iron to 40 yards is way easier to get up and down than hybrid into the woods left.  It's also a lot easier to focus your practice in on 40 yard wedges than working on bunkers, chips from the rough, chips from awkward lies, and punching out from under a tree over a bunker to a short-sided pin.

My one tip: don't use your gap/lob/sand wedge, it's the biggest mistake people make - they try to hit a perfect spinner and blade it/chunk it.  Use your PW from your set or even a 9 iron and work more on running it up to point you're shooting for.  It's far more predictable than "will it release, will it check?" and therefore your results will get more consistent very quickly.  If the pin is accessible then go for it and if it's tucked or you hit to the wrong part of the fairway just hit it pin high center green and leave a 15-20 foot putt.  You'll quickly realize if you're 20 feet short of 20 feet long you don't end up with a lot longer putt than if you were dead pin high (hypotenuse and all) as long as you're on the correct line. 

standing out on the patio last night, drinking a beer watching the dog take a whizz between periods of the VAN/STL game. 

started doing some practice swings and watching my reflection in the sliding glass door, and saw that i was locking my right knee straight immediately as my backswing begins. WTAF?? i have a feeling this is been going on for a while and contributing to much of my inconsistency on full-swing shots. 

hope to get out on Wednesday and work on this without getting heat-stroke. 
You are in nor cal?0

So our club championship started this weekend. (finals are next week). I decided to enter for the first time this year (obviously not playing in the championship flight) and I won both my matches pretty easily (4&2 and 5&4) so I'm the finals next week. While it was cool to win, I'm not as happy about it as I maybe should be (when you consider that 18 months ago I was a 22 handicap and had a grand total of 1 round under 90)

When they made the flights, I was a 12.9 index (lowest I've ever been). I've had a few other good rounds in the last week and got down to a 12.3. Our club has a lot of good young (<40) golfers who are legit single digits, so I certainly wasn't under the illusion I'd be in the 2nd flight or anything, but I was surprised to see that I ended up in the 2nd to last flight (the last one playing entirely from the blue tees). Taking a look at the flight or 2 above me, (theoretically guys in the 10-12 range) I see several names of guys who I KNOW are not better than me. These are guys I've played with multiple times who I know struggle to consistently make pars. And then you go even higher up the table (into guys claiming to be 7 or 8's) and I see some BS there as well. There's a younger guy I've probably played with 5 or 6 times. Hits the #### out of the ball but he's generally all over the place. Mediocre putter and best and poor chipper. Yet he's claiming to be a 7.8 index.

I'm starting to think that guys shaving strokes just for pride of having a "lower index" is WAY more prominent than I suspected.  It just seems so silly to me.

I figured I'd do pretty well in this format for a couple of reasons...

A) I count every stroke and post every round, so I know my index is legit. I assumed there'd be some guys in my bracket CLAIMING to be 12's because they're embarrassed to post scores that would make them 16's or 17's.

B) I tend to have 1 or 2 blowup holes per round, the impact of which are greatly limited in match play (but still drive up my handicap, as I can still take a +3 net double bogey on most holes on our course)

The 2 matches I played, the only holes I lost (I think I lost a total of 5 over 2 matches)  were holes where I hit a shot OB or missed a sub 6 foot putt. (once each day). The only exception on Saturday when I made Par on the toughest hole on the course but my opponent dropped a 50 foot bomb for birdie after getting a lucky bounce onto the green on his 2nd.

Obviously I could #### the bed and lose next week, but the guy I'm playing is an older guy (probably 60. I'm 36)  with a 15 index who only has 1 round less than my average in his last 20.  Just sort of disappointing that I kinda got driven down into a much easier bracket solely because I'm keeping a real handicap.

Reverse sandbagging is real at every club in the country.  The worst part is if(when) you win, you'll get called a sandbagger by the same guys who don't put in all their scores so they can brag about their handicap.

I have a good friend who does this.  I'm a legit 6.1 and he's supposedly a 4.5 or so.... We've played a couple of dozen times.  He's only ever beaten me straight up twice.  Yet his handicap is always better than mine.  :shrug:     It's fine with me... I'll keep taking his money.

The only time I don't post a score is if my area is it's off time and I travel somewhere that still allows posted scores and I play on a whim with rented clubs

Good on ya Telf316. I post everything good or bad including when I just play 9. Granted I may not always look like I play to a number either way. When I get it going I can shoot mid to high 70’s multiple rounds. I can also shoot mid to high 80’s if I’m off with timing. I’m not wild off the tee and have a good short game so rarely blow up. But one could think I’m a player or a hack depending on the day

Ended up winning my flight in the club championship pretty easily back in October. Won 6 and 4 and it honestly wasn't that close.  The guy I played wasn't BAD (I dont think) but he had a bad day for sure and just didn't have the game to "beat" me on holes. If I didn't #### up, I was at least getting a halve. He actually put THREE drives OB on the first tee, so he conceded once I put mine in the fairway.  After that, I never trailed.

Finally got my trophy this weekend.  Its pretty nice and WAY more than I expected for the very modest accomplishment of beating three 12-15 handicaps. Its like an 18 inch wide wooden base with a 12 x 18 glass panel attached to it. Its got the bracket, my scores and club logo etched into it. Considering that 5 years ago I couldn't even get through a round without quitting, I'm fairly proud of how far I've come.

Ended up finishing the year at a 13. Got down to a 12.3 back in September but work got busy, the days got too short to play in the evenings and I just didn't have enough 85-86's to keep my number in the low 12's. But still really happy with the year. Accomplished a lot of my goals and played a lot more than I expected (started a new job in March, but the pandemic obviously allowed me to work from home, which helped)

Goals hit this year....get my index down under 13 (started at a 14.3), make an eagle (holed out on a par 4 back in like June), make 9 pars or better in a round. 

Goals for next year....get my index under 12, get one flight higher in next year's club championship, shoot even par for 9 holes (shot a couple of 38's this year), break 80 for a round (my best is 82) go an entire round without a double bogey.

Probably no new clubs this winter. Gonna give my Irons 1 more year and probably my driver as well. Both will be 5 years old at this time next year.

My dad, brother and I are kicking around a trip in the Spring (probably to Whistling Straits and the surrounding courses) if travel allows. I'd also like to fly somewhere (like AZ or Florida) in February if safe to do so.  I got 3 or 4 winter rounds in last year, but obviously can't count on that (and its certainly not happening any time soon in NJ with this NorEaster coming in today)

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Welp - I think my Sunday morning group is offficially over.   Sucks.   Thats how I got half my rounds in. Not sure what Ill do now

Ended up winning my flight in the club championship pretty easily back in October. Won 6 and 4 and it honestly wasn't that close.  The guy I played wasn't BAD (I dont think) but he had a bad day for sure and just didn't have the game to "beat" me on holes. If I didn't #### up, I was at least getting a halve. He actually put THREE drives OB on the first tee, so he conceded once I put mine in the fairway.  After that, I never trailed.

Finally got my trophy this weekend.  Its pretty nice and WAY more than I expected for the very modest accomplishment of beating three 12-15 handicaps. Its like an 18 inch wide wooden base with a 12 x 18 glass panel attached to it. Its got the bracket, my scores and club logo etched into it. Considering that 5 years ago I couldn't even get through a round without quitting, I'm fairly proud of how far I've come.

Ended up finishing the year at a 13. Got down to a 12.3 back in September but work got busy, the days got too short to play in the evenings and I just didn't have enough 85-86's to keep my number in the low 12's. But still really happy with the year. Accomplished a lot of my goals and played a lot more than I expected (started a new job in March, but the pandemic obviously allowed me to work from home, which helped)

Goals hit this year....get my index down under 13 (started at a 14.3), make an eagle (holed out on a par 4 back in like June), make 9 pars or better in a round. 

Goals for next year....get my index under 12, get one flight higher in next year's club championship, shoot even par for 9 holes (shot a couple of 38's this year), break 80 for a round (my best is 82) go an entire round without a double bogey.

Probably no new clubs this winter. Gonna give my Irons 1 more year and probably my driver as well. Both will be 5 years old at this time next year.

My dad, brother and I are kicking around a trip in the Spring (probably to Whistling Straits and the surrounding courses) if travel allows. I'd also like to fly somewhere (like AZ or Florida) in February if safe to do so.  I got 3 or 4 winter rounds in last year, but obviously can't count on that (and its certainly not happening any time soon in NJ with this NorEaster coming in today)
Hit me up if you come to AZ. 

old man drama

LOVE this kinda stuff. My dad is on the board of his club and some of the beef he gets pulled into between various members is hilarious. (especially this year with all the animosity surrounding the election) The downside is he also gets pulled into  the stuff that actually has potential legal repercussions, (labor issues, cutting guys off at the bar, public urination, etc.)  which is not nearly as much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread