What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2024 Pro Cycling Thread*** - The road to the Four Horseman in France begins now (2 Viewers)

Giddy Up! Hopefully we can use this one for all 3 grand tours this year.

Mini League Confirmation​

Thanks for requesting a Velogames mini-league.

Please see below for full confirmation of your new league.

League Details

League Owner: Jaysus
League Name: Tour de FBG 2024
League Code: 748469416

Make sure to email these details to your friends and colleagues.

Use the League Code to enter the league by clicking on an Open spot on your Team Roster's "Mini-League Manager" section.

You can reach your Team Roster by going back the the main page and clicking on the team name in the right-hand panel of each screen when you are logged in.

After clicking on an open league spot, you will then be asked to enter the League Code to sign up your team into the league.

Good luck in your league!

IN...

LOL, I know more of the $4 Tour De France guys then these GC and Sprinter guys.

You may have submitted a team but looks like you didn’t join a league - rn it’s Jaysus, Layne, Raiders & Vermeil

Visit your team
Click on Join a League Button
Enter LeagueCode
Submit

Geraint Thomas
INEOS Grenadiers​
22​
60​
10​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
24​
Romain Bardet
Team dsm-firmenich PostNL​
16​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Florian Lipowitz
BORA - hansgrohe​
8​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
8​
Juan Pedro López
Lidl - Trek​
6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Jonathan Milan
Lidl - Trek​
12​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Aurélien Paret-Peintre
Decathlon AG2R La Mondiale Team​
6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
Christophe Laporte
Team Visma | Lease a Bike​
8​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Matteo Trentin
Tudor Pro Cycling Team​
6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Ben O'Connor

Decided to build a George Constanza lineup and take the opposite choice. Thus far I'm battling for last place in the whole contest.

Thomas - Second on the betting boards. Should have realized that the stupid Brits are betting him up and that unless you're doped to the gills, if you live on an island you should be playing soccer. Odds are he crashes out.

Bardet - Why did I take a clown who always comes up small? I've never owned this guy and for good reason. Apparently he spoke out about doping recently. Dopers win, clean riders hang out with Bardet off the back of the peleton.

Lipowitz - Bought into the Tour of Romandie performance. Of course who the **** has heard of Romandie? Probably the Single A of cycling.

Milian - Gotta have a sprinter right? Oh yeah, this is the Giro and they don't have sprint finishes.

Paret-Peintre - I always take a Yates brother. Since there weren't any I went for another brother. Probably not a good decison to take one that can't pick out a last name.

Laporte - Horner thinks he's a knucklehead. I like knuckleheads.

Trentin - He's from Italy so I figured he wouldn't get lost. I'm seem to recall he's had Grand Tour stage wins before. What I didn't recall was that they were from a decade ago and this guy is older and slower than Bardet

Ben O'Conner - Another guy from an island, only he should be playing Rubgy. Always pumped up as a GC contender and always disappoints. Another guy I've never rostered before.

Geraint Thomas
INEOS Grenadiers​
22​
60​
10​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
24​
Romain Bardet
Team dsm-firmenich PostNL​
16​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Florian Lipowitz
BORA - hansgrohe​
8​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
8​
Juan Pedro López
Lidl - Trek​
6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Jonathan Milan
Lidl - Trek​
12​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Aurélien Paret-Peintre
6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
Christophe Laporte
Team Visma | Lease a Bike​
8​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Matteo Trentin
Tudor Pro Cycling Team​
6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Ben O'Connor

Decided to build a George Constanza lineup and take the opposite choice. Thus far I'm battling for last place in the whole contest.

Thomas - Second on the betting boards. Should have realized that the stupid Brits are betting him up and that unless you're doped to the gills, if you live on an island you should be playing soccer. Odds are he crashes out.

Bardet - Why did I take a clown who always comes up small? I've never owned this guy and for good reason. Apparently he spoke out about doping recently. Dopers win, clean riders hang out with Bardet off the back of the peleton.

Lipowitz - Bought into the Tour of Romandie performance. Of course who the **** has heard of Romandie? Probably the Single A of cycling.

Milian - Gotta have a sprinter right? Oh yeah, this is the Giro and they don't have sprint finishes.

Paret-Peintre - I always take a Yates brother. Since there weren't any I went for another brother. Probably not a good decison to take one that can't pick out a last name.

Laporte - Horner thinks he's a knucklehead. I like knuckleheads.

Trentin - He's from Italy so I figured he wouldn't get lost. I'm seem to recall he's had Grand Tour stage wins before. What I didn't recall was that they were from a decade ago and this guy is older and slower than Bardet

Ben O'Conner - Another guy from an island, only he should be playing Rubgy. Always pumped up as a GC contender and always disappoints. Another guy I've never rostered before.
Bardet is looking like a flush of dollars. Serious remorse here too.

There's an r/peloton group for the worst team to spend 100 spacebucks. Do you want me to dig up the league code for you?

Interesting stage. Sprinters breakaway and then a split in the chasing peleton. I found a live feed on youtube for those interested.

I had Eddie Dunbar in my first few teams drafts before swapping him out for his teammate Plapp, and I thought I dodged a bullet when he dropped out yesterday... so of course another one of my riders dropped out in his place today :lol:

Thanks for nothing Simon Carr = I was hoping to see you in some breakaways :(

I had Eddie Dunbar in my first few teams drafts before swapping him out for his teammate Plapp, and I thought I dodged a bullet when he dropped out yesterday... so of course another one of my riders dropped out in his place today :lol:

Thanks for nothing Simon Carr = I was hoping to see you in some breakaways :(
It's like owning Bardet, less the big price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread