What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2016 defending Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos (2 Viewers)

Going to need Lynch to perform way above his salary now for a while. Not many places to expand the payroll via subtraction like we had this year with Peyton's salary coming free. Run game LB's will need to step up as well.

But it's a good day to have this out of the way.

so it looks like Elway added ~$7.5M in cap space for 2016, putting Broncos at about $10M under, which seems to be where Elway likes to be at this point. that's enough to sign vets if something happens in camp, and can still be active in FA - or possibly extend Sanders.

Here's the better news: the Broncos still have almost $38M in cap space for 2017, roughly 16th in the league. The only key players who's contracts will expire next year are Ware, Sanchez, Sanders, Stewart, Colquitt, and Sylvester Williams. $38M will be more than enough for Elway to be active in the FA market and get done what needs to get done. Of these, I expect Ware to either retire or take a team friendly contract appropriate for a part-time player, Sanchez and Colquitt can (hopefully) walk as their replacements were drafted in 2016, Sanders and Stewart should resign, and I'm not sure what happens with Sly.

So Sanchez to get Q1 this week, Siemian to get Q2, Lynch to get Q3 and Q4.  

Based on all of the camp reports I've been reading, it appears that Lynch isn't ready yet, and Siemian is outplaying Sanchez.  Siemian allegedly has a better familiarity with the playbook, is more accurate, is more careful with the ball (i.e. doesn't throw into double coverage), but takes more deep threats.  Sanchez, by contrast, seems to be a pick-six machine, takes too long to go through progressions, and took a knee with time running out on the goal line  :wall: , but seems to display more vocal leadership.  One caveat - it's possible that Sanchez faces the first string D more often, and that's a D that makes no one look good.

I believe that Sanchez starting the first game is more of a nod to his veteran status, but that ends after this week - this is a true open competition.  For Siemian to win the job, he has to find (1) some self confidence and be more of a vocal leader and (2) continue to outplay Sanchez.  It's an uphill battle purely based on draft status - how the hell can a 7th round pick start over a former top 10 pick with multiple playoff wins?  It can happen, and it's closer to happening than most folks realize.

That being said, I am concerned with the O-lines health.  They are mixing guys all around.  Sambralio's latest injury really sets things back.  It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

One other note: I do believe the Bronco D may be better this year than they were last year.  I think Roby may be better than Talib, I think Ray/Barrett will be improved, I think Crick/Walker will be good enough to replace Malik.  My only concerns are (1) impending possible suspension for Talib (2) Todd Davis replacing Trevathan in coverage.  Although, I think Roby is better than Talib so it's a matter of covering for the 3rd CB (Webster?), and for the second, you play Ward as a LB and bring in Simmons at SS, and we should be ok.  

Apparently Kubiak is offering up Sanchez as a sacrifice as Okung will be out and Schofield will be starting at LT.  And with Sambrailo's injury Schofield is penciled in at starting at RG.  Oline continues to be a freaking disaster.  At least we are better on the ends, but the middle is horrific.

Have to think that Elway will really be combing the cut lists for any type of upgrades on OL - which wont take much. Have to find a way to replace Schofield by the time Khalil Mack comes to town or else there may be a new sack record.

One other note: I do believe the Bronco D may be better this year than they were last year.  I think Roby may be better than Talib, I think Ray/Barrett will be improved, I think Crick/Walker will be good enough to replace Malik.  My only concerns are (1) impending possible suspension for Talib (2) Todd Davis replacing Trevathan in coverage.  Although, I think Roby is better than Talib so it's a matter of covering for the 3rd CB (Webster?), and for the second, you play Ward as a LB and bring in Simmons at SS, and we should be ok.  
I could see it, but the difference could be the number of defensive scores. I think it was five games the Broncos won last year by less than a score where the defense scored in that game, and defensive scores are wildly unpredictable, so the Broncos D could be a little better, and yet the team could still drop back to the pack as far as wins and losses go. 

I thought Sanchez looked pretty good running the offense the other night, but naturally had that one bad throw that was picked off.  

Siemian had some nice throws and seems to love throwing it deep, but he did have a few passes where he just heaved it down field into double coverage hoping for the best. If they can calm that part of his game, he could be a nice find. 

Nice start by Siemian.  There will be growing pains, but some real potential there.  I thought the play where he ran for the 1st down to the 11 on the drive that gave them the lead was very nice. It was supposed to be a slant to Demaryious, but he recognized right away that another Panther was ready to jump the route, and instead of forcing it in there like a lot of young QBs would, he pulled it down and ran for the 1st down.  And it's likely that the Panthers will end up being the best defense they face all year (depending on how good Houston and Cincinnati still are on D, and maybe KC).  

The D in the second half looked like the D of last year: getting in the face of the QB, relentless, ferocious, unrelenting. :thumbup: :thumbup:

The running game already looks better this year than it did at any point last year, which is a great sign. 

Repeating will still be very difficult, but I like their chances better now than I did before Thursday's game. 

Von is worth every damn penny.  Sucks about Ware, but frankly him missing 3-4 weeks is probably better for the long term.  Oline coming together, but worried about Dline as nobody rushes the passer sans Wolfe and the occasional Sly spin move.  Siemian still making progress, but he needs to improve on his reads.  Several times he locked onto his first read and didn't go to the next which was sometimes wide ### open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siemian with an impressive outing to lead the Broncos to a relatively easy (compared to every other game it seems like) against a good Bengals team on the road.  Very impressive.  Sambrillo did a good job.  

Siemian with an impressive outing to lead the Broncos to a relatively easy (compared to every other game it seems like) against a good Bengals team on the road.  Very impressive.  Sambrillo did a good job.  
ooh, I thought Sambraillo had a really rough game today. Good w on the road though. Denver went in beat up at a few spots, hung around after a rough start and then Siemian just let loose. that was a fun win and Siemian is looking better with every week. Denver dodged a bullet watching Brent walk to Houston. good win and, I've been impressed with how they have come out of a tough opening stretch to the season.

I hope Cecil is a little more positive tomorrow on Siemian...he pooped on him pretty good last week.

A.T.E.: Always Trust Elway.

After all of the QB drama this off-season - the inability to sign Brent, courting Kaepernick, drafting Lynch, Buttfumble...after all of that, apparently we had the QB all along.  

it's amazing to me that (1) Elway/Kubiak saw something in this kid that no one else saw.  I still don't really know what it is - an ability to remain calm when things go poorly, I guess.  (2) Kubiak gave the kid a legitimate shot.  I think most coaches wouldn't have even considered the kid as anything more than a camp arm.

That was a great win yesterday.  This was one of the bigger tests of the season, and I'm super thrilled with the game.  Siemian started out a little shaky - I felt like he overthrew a few passes, and that happens when a QB is a little hyped.  He calmed down and lit it up in the 2nd half.  The running game was a deficient, but at the very least it got the play-action game working.

Defensively - Shane Ray really brought it yesterday.  He was an animal, registering 3 sacks.  There's some run-D that needs to be cleaned up, and I was constantly frustrated with Dalton scrambling - he picked up 40 yards on the ground himself.  

looking forward, the schedule really opens up.  Outside of division games (which can always be tough), there are 2 tough games left, both at home: Texans and Patriots.  Things are really looking good.

From everything I've heard,  and I don't recall the specifics,  Kubiak is the one who discovered Trevor and convinced John to throw the seventh round dart.  The thing that stood out to him at the time was, to quote someone,  "the way the ball exploded out of his hands on his throws." Makes sense because a nice compact delivery,  lightning quick release and throws a very catchable ball (almost always a perfect spiral generally with very good placement). I think that was enough to convince him he was worth spending a seventh rounder on with the idea/hope that good coaching could smooth out the rough edges that remained. 

ooh, I thought Sambraillo had a really rough game today. Good w on the road though. Denver went in beat up at a few spots, hung around after a rough start and then Siemian just let loose. that was a fun win and Siemian is looking better with every week. Denver dodged a bullet watching Brent walk to Houston. good win and, I've been impressed with how they have come out of a tough opening stretch to the season.
I thought he did better than I expected against Dunlap (first game action in over a year) so that probably swayed my opinion.

A.T.E.: Always Trust Elway.

After all of the QB drama this off-season - the inability to sign Brent, courting Kaepernick, drafting Lynch, Buttfumble...after all of that, apparently we had the QB all along.  

it's amazing to me that (1) Elway/Kubiak saw something in this kid that no one else saw.  I still don't really know what it is - an ability to remain calm when things go poorly, I guess.  (2) Kubiak gave the kid a legitimate shot.  I think most coaches wouldn't have even considered the kid as anything more than a camp arm.

That was a great win yesterday.  This was one of the bigger tests of the season, and I'm super thrilled with the game.  Siemian started out a little shaky - I felt like he overthrew a few passes, and that happens when a QB is a little hyped.  He calmed down and lit it up in the 2nd half.  The running game was a deficient, but at the very least it got the play-action game working.

Defensively - Shane Ray really brought it yesterday.  He was an animal, registering 3 sacks.  There's some run-D that needs to be cleaned up, and I was constantly frustrated with Dalton scrambling - he picked up 40 yards on the ground himself.  

looking forward, the schedule really opens up.  Outside of division games (which can always be tough), there are 2 tough games left, both at home: Texans and Patriots.  Things are really looking good.
:goodposting:  

Lost in much of the talk is how good of a head coach Gary Kubiak is now.  In the last five years, only three head coaches have more playoffs wins and they are arguably the three best coaches in the NFL (Belichick, Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh), and Kubiak has done it all throughout his NFL career without the benefit of an above average QB (Peyton wasn't above average anymore last year).  This guy knows how to coach.

it's hard to toss in the towel when you are 4-1, but I don't see this team doing great things this year.

• I'm concerned about Siemians injury being worse than initially reported, and TS not being ready to play for an extended timeframe.  This is compounded by Lynch not looking ready to go.  I felt he took too long to throw the ball on Sunday vs Atlanta, and I'm reading reports that his footwork was pretty bad, especially when lined up under center.
  • The OL plays really, really bad at times - basically, if either of Sambralio or Schofield plays T, the Broncos will give up 6 sacks a game.  With Stephenson and Okung having injury histories, one of these guys will be seeing time at T again.  It's not pretty.  We do not have the depth on the line to weather any injury issues - last year, I think Manning was able to guile his way out of trouble by moving around protections and audibling.  Siemian/Lynch aren't close to that level.
  • I'm concerned about Kubiaks health.  This is the second time he has left the stadium in an ambulance.  That can't be good. It doesn't help that the Broncos don't have a legit OC...we have Rick Dennison, who has been riding Kubiaks coattails for a really long time - is he capable of coordinating the offense without Kubiak?
  • The defenses unsung strength last year was run defense.  They led the league with 3.3 YPC.  When teams couldn't run on them, they had to throw, and that opened them up to Miller, Ware, etc.  This year, Broncos are 18th, giving up 4.1 YPC.  things aren't going well, and I suspect it's because Crick/Williams are being blown off the LOS in a way Malik/Williams weren't last year.  Still, I'm not down on the defense.  They just held the most explosive offense in the league to 23 points and less than 300 passing yards.
This is a bad time for a short week.

On the bright side, Virgil and Stephenson should be back this week - hopefully they can improve the OL's performance vs SD.

I agree with most of that, as well.  But hey, I think they are still a 10 or 11 win team, and we've seen what that defense can do when they get on a roll. 

1-10-DEN 10(1:05) (Shotgun) 22-C.Anderson up the middle to DEN 22 for 12 yards (57-J.Brown). PENALTY on DEN-76-M.Garcia, Offensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at DEN 10 - No Play.

2-3-SD 30(1:29) 22-C.Anderson right end to SD 15 for 15 yards (31-A.Phillips). PENALTY on DEN-61-M.Paradis, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SD 30 - No Play.

1-10-DEN 3(12:04) 13-T.Siemian pass short right to 88-D.Thomas ran ob at DEN 18 for 15 yards. PENALTY on DEN-73-R.Okung, Offensive Holding, 3 yards, enforced in End Zone, SAFETY - No Play. Penalty on DEN-85-V.Green, Unnecessary Roughness, declined.

1-10-SD 37(11:10) (Shotgun) 13-T.Siemian scrambles right end ran ob at SD 30 for 7 yards (56-K.Toomer). PENALTY on DEN-79-M.Schofield, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SD 37 - No Play.

1-10-SD 20(4:24) (Shotgun) 13-T.Siemian pass short middle to 22-C.Anderson for 20 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on DEN-73-R.Okung, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SD 20 - No Play.

2-10-DEN 36(9:27) (Shotgun) 13-T.Siemian pass short right to 87-J.Taylor to DEN 39 for 3 yards (56-K.Toomer). FUMBLES (56-K.Toomer), RECOVERED by SD-56-K.Toomer at DEN 37. 56-K.Toomer to DEN 35 for 2 yards (71-D.Stephenson). PENALTY on DEN-71-D.Stephenson, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at DEN 35.

==============================================

That's 53 yards and 9 points DIRECTLY from the defense.  The only lineman to not get flagged for holding was Stephenson, but he made up for it with a worthless personal foul after the play was over.  And, that's just the stuff the refs caught.  How many holes did they open up for CJ?  How many throws were rushed because Siemian was feeling pressure?  And, how many pro-bowlers does SD have on their line?!??!

These guys are a bunch of bums.  I would not be upset if every one of these bums was cut and replaced with Cherry Creek HS kids.  

worst OL in the league

bottom 5 starting QB in the league

OC has never called plays and not sure what he does for the O

DT and CJ Anderson are different players since getting paid...not in a good way

KRs don't understand that taking a knee is a good thing sometimes

returners aren't dynamic and that hurts when the O is handcuffed by terrible OL play and bad QB play

Denver just faced 2 legitimately bad defenses that were missing a bunch of key players and the O looked like the Cleveland Browns against Minnesota.

But....we still have the D, which has started slowly but figured it out against some good offenses. Denver looked downright bad at times last year with terrible OL play and bad QB play, but there needs to be a spark at some point. not sure when Lynch gets another shot, but Siemian looked like a backup QB with a weak arm and tentative disposition.

it's hard to toss in the towel when you are 4-1, but I don't see this team doing great things this year.

• I'm concerned about Siemians injury being worse than initially reported, and TS not being ready to play for an extended timeframe.  This is compounded by Lynch not looking ready to go.  I felt he took too long to throw the ball on Sunday vs Atlanta, and I'm reading reports that his footwork was pretty bad, especially when lined up under center.
  • The OL plays really, really bad at times - basically, if either of Sambralio or Schofield plays T, the Broncos will give up 6 sacks a game.  With Stephenson and Okung having injury histories, one of these guys will be seeing time at T again.  It's not pretty.  We do not have the depth on the line to weather any injury issues - last year, I think Manning was able to guile his way out of trouble by moving around protections and audibling.  Siemian/Lynch aren't close to that level.
  • I'm concerned about Kubiaks health.  This is the second time he has left the stadium in an ambulance.  That can't be good. It doesn't help that the Broncos don't have a legit OC...we have Rick Dennison, who has been riding Kubiaks coattails for a really long time - is he capable of coordinating the offense without Kubiak?
  • The defenses unsung strength last year was run defense.  They led the league with 3.3 YPC.  When teams couldn't run on them, they had to throw, and that opened them up to Miller, Ware, etc.  This year, Broncos are 18th, giving up 4.1 YPC.  things aren't going well, and I suspect it's because Crick/Williams are being blown off the LOS in a way Malik/Williams weren't last year.  Still, I'm not down on the defense.  They just held the most explosive offense in the league to 23 points and less than 300 passing yards.
This is a bad time for a short week.

On the bright side, Virgil and Stephenson should be back this week - hopefully they can improve the OL's performance vs SD.
This is a great post with very insightful thoughts before tonight's game. coming from a realistic KC fan, nice to see some realistic thoughts from a bronco fan.

1-10-DEN 10(1:05) (Shotgun) 22-C.Anderson up the middle to DEN 22 for 12 yards (57-J.Brown). PENALTY on DEN-76-M.Garcia, Offensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at DEN 10 - No Play.

2-3-SD 30(1:29) 22-C.Anderson right end to SD 15 for 15 yards (31-A.Phillips). PENALTY on DEN-61-M.Paradis, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SD 30 - No Play.

1-10-DEN 3(12:04) 13-T.Siemian pass short right to 88-D.Thomas ran ob at DEN 18 for 15 yards. PENALTY on DEN-73-R.Okung, Offensive Holding, 3 yards, enforced in End Zone, SAFETY - No Play. Penalty on DEN-85-V.Green, Unnecessary Roughness, declined.

1-10-SD 37(11:10) (Shotgun) 13-T.Siemian scrambles right end ran ob at SD 30 for 7 yards (56-K.Toomer). PENALTY on DEN-79-M.Schofield, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SD 37 - No Play.

1-10-SD 20(4:24) (Shotgun) 13-T.Siemian pass short middle to 22-C.Anderson for 20 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on DEN-73-R.Okung, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SD 20 - No Play.

2-10-DEN 36(9:27) (Shotgun) 13-T.Siemian pass short right to 87-J.Taylor to DEN 39 for 3 yards (56-K.Toomer). FUMBLES (56-K.Toomer), RECOVERED by SD-56-K.Toomer at DEN 37. 56-K.Toomer to DEN 35 for 2 yards (71-D.Stephenson). PENALTY on DEN-71-D.Stephenson, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at DEN 35.

==============================================

That's 53 yards and 9 points DIRECTLY from the defense.  The only lineman to not get flagged for holding was Stephenson, but he made up for it with a worthless personal foul after the play was over.  And, that's just the stuff the refs caught.  How many holes did they open up for CJ?  How many throws were rushed because Siemian was feeling pressure?  And, how many pro-bowlers does SD have on their line?!??!

These guys are a bunch of bums.  I would not be upset if every one of these bums was cut and replaced with Cherry Creek HS kids.  
The first one killed a get out of the goalpost shadows and setup a short field for Chargers

Paradis one took at least 3 points away.

In 40 years I've never seen a more crap performance from the O Line

Just awful line play and coaching.  Siemian has a noodle for an arm as shown by inability to throw ball into end zone on hail mary

You know it's not a good performance by your team when everyone watching the game was counting on the Charger's penchant for choking to win us the game.  We'd given up on our offense doing anything at any point to give us a chance.  Everyone watching the game with me, though, still had real hope.  San Diego breaks down in Romo-esque proportions on the regular.

I was pissed after this game.  We couldn't cover a damn TE to save our life, and our offense didn't seem to have any big play ability (because of the players, and the coach's calls, in my opinion).  Just a very disheartening game to watch.

Plus I hate Rivers' beady little face.

Just awful line play and coaching.  Siemian has a noodle for an arm as shown by inability to throw ball into end zone on hail mary
Yeah, WTF was that?  I know he can throw it that far, right?  I'm watching the replay right now, and it's almost exactly 50 yards in the air (from the other 45(ish) to the 5).  Maybe he was throwing it short on purpose for the tip?  Either way, it was crap, and his entire game, pretty much, was crap too.

Thursday game, on the road, against a desperate, underrated division rival.  Rivers lives for it.  It's like the Chargers Superbowl. 

And they got to play against a young, banged up QB.  With no coach.  

They were lackadaisical all around.

Had 2 TDs called back.  Got flagged 12 times for over 100 yards.  Chargers ended up with only 3 for 20 yards.  Not sure I buy that discrepancy. 

Typical Broncos/Chargers "surprise". . . the writing was on the wall.

October letdown and overreaction in full effect.  We'll see where they end up in December for the stretch run with a fresh DeMarcus Ware and motivation.  Not sure what will happen but it won't be what you saw tonight.

That game reminded me of last year's against Cincinnati, where the defense came out awful, but finally got it going late in the 2nd quarter, the only difference this time being that the offense never got it going.  I agree with the comment about that being the worst performance by a Broncos O-line I've ever seen; it was atrocious. Siemian was driving me nuts with the constant check downs on 3rd and long, but given how little time he had to throw, you can't blame him for feeling hurried most of the time.  

I am not blaming last night all on the absence of Kubiak, but I doubt they play that poorly if he was there all week. 

Thursday game, on the road, against a desperate, underrated division rival.  Rivers lives for it.  It's like the Chargers Superbowl. 

And they got to play against a young, banged up QB.  With no coach.  

They were lackadaisical all around.

Had 2 TDs called back.  Got flagged 12 times for over 100 yards.  Chargers ended up with only 3 for 20 yards.  Not sure I buy that discrepancy. 

Typical Broncos/Chargers "surprise". . . the writing was on the wall.
I agree, the deck was stacked against the Broncos last nite. But it also speaks to the quality of the QB play. A quality QB very likely would have overcome all those issues (Remember Manning a few years back in SD with a big deficit). The more games the Broncos let slip away the less likely they repeat. A rookie QB on the road in the playoffs does not have a high success rate.

The first one killed a get out of the goalpost shadows and setup a short field for Chargers

Paradis one took at least 3 points away.

In 40 years I've never seen a more crap performance from the O Line
Was hard to believe that was even a professional O-line last night  :X

I think they will get it back on track here.

Long week, Kubiak should be back. Another week for Trevor to get healed up.

Two revenge games coming--a Monday game in Denver against a poor Texans team--where you know the defense is going to love smashing Brock and then SD in Denver and things will end differently. 

However the next game in Oakland will be a big test.

I think they will get it back on track here.

Long week, Kubiak should be back. Another week for Trevor to get healed up.

Two revenge games coming--a Monday game in Denver against a poor Texans team--where you know the defense is going to love smashing Brock and then SD in Denver and things will end differently. 

However the next game in Oakland will be a big test.
For the Raiders, it will be.  They are much improved, and Derek Carr is a stud, but we'll see how they do when they face another really good team again; they've lost to the only one they've faced thus far (Atlanta). 

I think they'll be fine.  The O Line looked great in the second week with both Stephenson and Green back.  The CJ loss will hurt but I think Booker can carry the load and Bibbs should be adequate as a COP. Also likely they bring up Juwan or being in another warm body. This week's game against San Diego is going to be very telling and IMO might be the most important game of the season.  I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll win, something like 27-23 with the D stopping San Diego on a lady ditch effort to take the lead. 

What most impressed me about the defensive effort against Houston was the fact they completely shot that passing game down without a single sack or interception.  This D is still top notch (Seattle and Denver are still the class of the league and no other D save for maybe Minna is all that close) and as long as the D is playing at a high level they'll be in every game.  May have to continue to make adjustments against TE's and RB's in the passing game,  which I think Wade wI'll do by mixing up zone and man coverage,  confusing the QB, which should lead to not only better results but also mistakes by opposing QB's. The sky is not falling. 

Hate to see the Anderson injury, but the defense will be getting Ware back soon, which will be huge. 

Good to see the O-line play well, especially against a D as good as Houston's, the other day after a rough couple weeks. 

The sky is definitely not falling, but I'd like to see them cure the coming out slow woes.  They can't keep getting outscored so much at the beginning of games and always expect to come back and win.  Siemian, in particular, seems to come out every week throwing it all over the place, before calming down and playing good ball.  That was the case against Cincinnati and Houston. 

good win, but the OL is a serious problem. maybe the worst OL in the league with Siemian (who at this point is a backup-quality QB) playing jittery behind it. the D, as usual, balled out though. and above all that, it's great to see that Wade is going to be ok. that was scary.

this OL has to get it's crap together though. it really has looked like the worst OL unit in the league.

There is talent on the O Line. Not elite talent,  mind you,  but at least enough talent to be a top 15 unit.  They just have to start working better as a unit (and not getting pointless holding penalties,  Okung). I have to believe this is possible.  But if Stephenson or Okung gets injured and we have to suffer Schofield or Sambraillo at tackle again, forget about it.

The Darian Stewart extension is great news, keeping the No Fly Zone intact. 4 years $28 million, $17.5 million guaranteed.  Definitely a nice little hometown discount, too.  He probably would have commanded 4 years $32-36 million in FA.

There is talent on the O Line. Not elite talent,  mind you,  but at least enough talent to be a top 15 unit.  They just have to start working better as a unit (and not getting pointless holding penalties,  Okung). I have to believe this is possible.  But if Stephenson or Okung gets injured and we have to suffer Schofield or Sambraillo at tackle again, forget about it.
I take some of that back.  Stephenson has been garbage since coming back from injury,  and has regressed seemingly every week.  I think a healthy Sambraillo would be an adequate RT. We'll see how he does,  it's likely that he'll get the start tomorrow. Hopefully he has continued to regain his strength,  I think that has been his biggest problem--just lost so much strength and never fully regained it. For a guy that had below average strength for his position to begin with,  that makes it tough. 

I take some of that back.  Stephenson has been garbage since coming back from injury,  and has regressed seemingly every week.  I think a healthy Sambraillo would be an adequate RT. We'll see how he does,  it's likely that he'll get the start tomorrow. Hopefully he has continued to regain his strength,  I think that has been his biggest problem--just lost so much strength and never fully regained it. For a guy that had below average strength for his position to begin with,  that makes it tough. 
so much for that.

Users who are viewing this thread