What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF - Raiders at Lions*** (-8.0/46.0) (4 Viewers)

Disjointed offense last 2 drives

I do appreciate Jared doesn’t force it when it’s not there, just throw it away

League leaders in throwaways:
  1. Young 21
  2. Howell 20
  3. Hurts, Wilson 18
  4. Goff, Geno, Stafford 15

Alim such an improved player

2nd year was better than his decent rookie year, this year he’s a Top 5 IDL

nice stop D

Excited to watch the Lions tonight. Haven't been able to view them since week 1.

I have a glitch in my Sling streaming service; I have it set to record “every new and rerun broadcast of NFL games”; I set that up to capture all the NFLN rebroadcasts during the week.

It should all also capture all the local market games on Fox (NFC eastern seaboard, usually the Giants) + the late afternoon Fox national game. +SNF on NBC +MNF on ESPN. Was expecting maybe 4 games a week.

Except I get like 12 and that’s before the NFLN rebroadcasts. It records my local Fox (NFC) affiliate game…plus every game from random affiliates all over the country. I didn’t notice this Week 1.

Week 2 I started surfing the dvr while it was recording. It’s like I have 1/2 an NFL ticket at no cost. Detroit is having a magical year and I’m not missing any snaps. Win the lottery pick, bruh.

Ssshhhhhh don’t tell anyone

:lol:
What Sling package do you have? I'd like to try that

Hunter Renfrow signed a 2 year, $32,329,000 contract with the Las Vegas Raiders, including a $9,180,000 signing bonus, $21,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $16,164,500.

Excited to watch the Lions tonight. Haven't been able to view them since week 1.

I have a glitch in my Sling streaming service; I have it set to record “every new and rerun broadcast of NFL games”; I set that up to capture all the NFLN rebroadcasts during the week.

It should all also capture all the local market games on Fox (NFC eastern seaboard, usually the Giants) + the late afternoon Fox national game. +SNF on NBC +MNF on ESPN. Was expecting maybe 4 games a week.

Except I get like 12 and that’s before the NFLN rebroadcasts. It records my local Fox (NFC) affiliate game…plus every game from random affiliates all over the country. I didn’t notice this Week 1.

Week 2 I started surfing the dvr while it was recording. It’s like I have 1/2 an NFL ticket at no cost. Detroit is having a magical year and I’m not missing any snaps. Win the lottery pick, bruh.

Ssshhhhhh don’t tell anyone

:lol:
What Sling package do you have? I'd like to try that

Feestream-Fox-NBC-DVR Plus-Sling Orange-Sling Blue.

Don’t have ABC or CBS

Need 11.6 from Adams.

I knew this was going to happen.

The last time I needed a dozen from Adams for a W he came down with turf toe & I didn’t win another game for 5 weeks.

You suck Garappolo.

Users who are viewing this thread