What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF - Raiders at Lions*** (-8.0/46.0) (2 Viewers)

Great drive and all that, eats up 7 minutes but it stalls around the 25 and the Raiders are no worse for wear at the moment.

-If I were the Raiders I would do the opposite of what Detroit just did, would get the ball downfield to Adams and try to hit the big play early

-BTW, many teams do exactly what Detroit just did, lot of great plays early in the drive and then the drive stalls inside the 30-35 yd line fo the opponent
FGs FGs FGs,

I have the Detroit Kicker tonight, welcome all the FGS but just being honest in my early assessment of this game

Looks like Glasgow was calling the blocking at C. Ragnow usually handles that (on about three quarters of NFL teams, the QB handles the line protection and any blocking changes to the call.)

Great throw Jimmy G
They might need to get him checked out after he took the hit on the last drive, he must have a mild head injury to throw that into double coverage and floats it

Users who are viewing this thread