What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kidney Stones (1 Viewer)

Painful if they put a stent in!
yes he said they would most likely.  They are not big the biggest is 4 mm they have moved down closer to the bladder now.  Had them since May.  Had some bad pain about 2 weeks ago wheer i think they moved down the ureter

yes he said they would most likely.  They are not big the biggest is 4 mm they have moved down closer to the bladder now.  Had them since May.  Had some bad pain about 2 weeks ago wheer i think they moved down the ureter
Hurts a lot when you pee with it in when it first starts. Very uncomfortable couple of days for me. 

had some minor ball-pain over the last couple of weeks, only on one side and it would come and go in waves. yesterday, had a minor burning sensation during urination. and today, i passed the little ####er at work: came in at just under 5mm with jagged little edges. 

i only have four Advil, and 5 hours to go before i can get home for real pain relief. happy Friday! 

Users who are viewing this thread