What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

KeeSean Johnson - WR - AZ Cardinals - Deep Sleeper Alert (2 Viewers)

Crabtree. Huh. 

My dynasty stock in KeeSean may be falling a little. 

Crabtree’s done though - IMO Isabella & KeeSean are still very much the future at WR in AZ. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like KeeSean may start this week; maybe worth a flex start against the Bengals?
I’m thinking about him or Isabella... I’m just betting on a Murray break out game based on no facts and hoping one of those two will be the beneficiary 

With Kirk and Byrd banged up, and going against what has looked like a truly horrific Bengals secondary, one -- and potentially both -- KeeSean and Isabella have tons of upside this week.

I’m thinking about him or Isabella... I’m just betting on a Murray break out game based on no facts and hoping one of those two will be the beneficiary 
KeeSean is the easy pick here. He's outplayed Isabella since day one. I'd be shocked if Isabella outplayed him this week.

Ready to see if he breaks out this week. He has been good and Arizona offense has not been consistent. So now there is chance to see if Johnson can be #1 and make something out of nothing. 

Week 5 snaps and utilization for AZ WR

L.Fitzgerald 57 snaps (74%)8 targets 6 receptions 58 yards
K.Johnson 73 snaps (95%) 1 rushing attempt 3 yards 7 targets 3 receptions 22 yards 
T.Sherfield 59 snaps (77%) 3 targets 1 reception 23 yards
P.Cooper 18 snaps (23%) 1 target 1 reception 5 yards
A.Isabella 10 snaps (13%) 2 rushing attempts 11 yards

The Cardinals played two TE for over 50% of the snaps Clay was targeted once.

It has to be a good sign that Johnson played more than any other WR in the game.

Surprising to me that Sherfield played as much as he did. I just don't know anything about him.

Cardinals WR KeeSean Johnson was placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list. 

That means Johnson has either tested positive for the virus or been in contact with someone who has the virus. He becomes the first Cardinals player to be placed on the COVID-19 list. Missing the first part of the season could further bury Johnson on Arizona's depth chart. Johnson appeared in 10 games last season and caught 21 passes for 187 yards and a touchdown. 

SOURCE: Doug Haller on Twitter 

Sep 11, 2020, 4:49 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread