What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is it me or are we (casual observers) the only ones who were wondering (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T with T

Footballguy
2nd down with 1 timeout and 40 seconds left and you throw the ball with Beast mode in the back field????????? I mean that's pop warner type stuff.... I am just sick of watching championship games where the elite of the elite are supposed to be playing and then you have to see stuff that a Preschool kid would know to do and these NFL coaches getting paid Big bucks don't seem to know????? Is Pete Carrol that Incompetent. 3 straight runs from the 1 from Lynch, I guarantee this is a whole different ending and SEATTLE is back2back champs.... I really didn't like the playcalling and their is no rhyme or reason to this madnes...

It's probably just you, but often times true geniuses are alone on an island. So you've got that going for you...which is nice.

These are the kinds of posts that make me think FBG needs to have some sort of "poster ranking system" so certain people can not start threads.

These are the kinds of posts that make me think FBG needs to have some sort of "poster ranking system" so certain people can not start threads.
Hey bro, what have you brought to these forums as far as insight, good conversation? Instead of trolling around trying to muddle up someone elses name worry about yourself. If it wasn't for the mods that would permaban me for saying How I really felt......... I think it was a great thread... Game was a fraud, Fixed, rigged.

2nd down with 1 timeout and 40 seconds left and you throw the ball with Beast mode in the back field????????? I mean that's pop warner type stuff.... I am just sick of watching championship games where the elite of the elite are supposed to be playing and then you have to see stuff that a Preschool kid would know to do and these NFL coaches getting paid Big bucks don't seem to know????? Is Pete Carrol that Incompetent. 3 straight runs from the 1 from Lynch, I guarantee this is a whole different ending and SEATTLE is back2back champs.... I really didn't like the playcalling and their is no rhyme or reason to this madnes...
would you go so far as to say it was The worst play call in NFL history ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread