What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Height and Weight Check in (3 Viewers)

How many lbs are you packing?

• 400+

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • 375-399

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 350-374

• 325-349

• 300-324

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • 275-299

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • 250-274

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • 225-249

Votes: 30 10.2%
  • 200-224

Votes: 68 23.2%
  • 175-199

Votes: 93 31.7%
  • 150-174

Votes: 51 17.4%
  • less than 150

Votes: 12 4.1%

• Total voters
5'10", 185

My body is soft as hell though so I'm definitely in worse shape than some of you 200+ #ers.

Garden baby Jesus blessed me with a prince-like physique.  The artist formerly known as Prince-like physique.  5'8", 130.  

Actually, nevermind.  I just looked up how tall Prince was.  Friggin' 5' 2".  

6'1 185. How some of you are taller and weigh 10 lbs less... I'm already pretty thin. 6'2 175 must look like a stick

even 6' tall, and tip 'em at roughly 175 

maintaining that weight at my age requires 6 days of physical training - mostly cardio ... light on the weights  designed for tone, not bulk. 

get in a very nice run 5 mornings a week, as well.  and, of course, proper diet. 

maintaining that weight at my age requires 6 days of physical training - mostly cardio ... light on the weights  designed for tone, not bulk. 

get in a very nice run 5 mornings a week, as well.  and, of course, proper diet. 
I'm 5'11 175 and don't do any of that.  Of course, I'm probably older than you, so that would explain it.

6'2" - 233 lbs

Need to get back down around 220.  That extra 10 lbs make a big difference when playing basketball.  I was down there a couple of months ago and started to feel like I was 30 yrs old again.  Then I decide I like pizza and beer too much and BAM!, back up to 230+.

5'9" (ish) 220 or so. Maybe less. I can get down to about 195 but not much less. Guess we'll see.

I'm not sure how old you are, but bulking up over the age of 25 is a bad idea. It's all about tone baby.

Solid. Congratulations! How'd you do it?
1200 calories a day

- banana for breakfast

- sandwich for lunch 

- rice, grilled chicken, veggie for dinner 

- water only the entire time, lots of water

treadmill and hour a day for the first 5 or so months til it broke, then moved to stationary bike. I did an hour at a significant pace each day, every day. 

That was it. The main thing was I didn't cheat once.  I didn't have cake for my birthday, I didn't take days off, I didn't have cheat days. In 9 months I went from 295 to 170. 

5'8 - 180 lbs.

After this thread it's going to be very hard for me to not imagine that I'm not conversing with a bunch of Hodors every day. Why the #### are all of you so tall.

1200 calories a day

- banana for breakfast

- sandwich for lunch 

- rice, grilled chicken, veggie for dinner 

- water only the entire time, lots of water

treadmill and hour a day for the first 5 or so months til it broke, then moved to stationary bike. I did an hour at a significant pace each day, every day. 

That was it. The main thing was I didn't cheat once.  I didn't have cake for my birthday, I didn't take days off, I didn't have cheat days. In 9 months I went from 295 to 170. 
Hell yeah.  Way to go man!!

Users who are viewing this thread