What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty & Redraft: WR Victor Cruz, Free Agent (1 Viewer)

Two WR sets, it should be Odell and Sterling. 3 WR sets, however, it should Odell, Sterling and Davis/Cruz. Cruz is the question mark here. If he can't go then Sterling slides to the slot in those 3-WR sets, I think. Davis is big, fast and noted for his blocking. He's run with the first team in OTAs, too, and beat reporters talk him up a lot for the second year in a row.
Looking back in the rear view, Geremy Davis didn't stick with the NYG and finished 2016 with the same number of receptions that I did...

Something to keep in perspective given reports of running with the ones and hype from beat writers.

Looking back in the rear view, Geremy Davis didn't stick with the NYG and finished 2016 with the same number of receptions that I did...

Something to keep in perspective given reports of running with the ones and hype from beat writers.
Meh. Sometimes you get them wrong. It's not worth revisiting, imo. 

Users who are viewing this thread