What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Class (1 Viewer)

What's the point of this?

Raheim Sanders at 51 on this list. 200 rushing yards and 2 tds for the season.
Agree, Sanders being listed as a top 75 prospect for the 2024 NFL Draft is ridiculous.

He should probably return to school. He was in and out of the lineup all year with injuries and was awful when he did play. Needs to show this season was a injury riddled fluke and come back next year with a big season.

If he comes out this year highly doubt he'll be drafted in the first 4 rounds. Probably a 6th/7th rounder.

Big night for dynasty drafters:

Odunze, Franklin, Nix, Penix, Bucky Irving, Polk

Think you gotta add Dillon Johnson to this list….the kid runs hard and has done well on the receiving game during his college career.
Yeah I’ve been impressed every time I see him. His 40 time will he huge for him. He can definitely grind tough yards but does he have the juice to make big plays in the NFL?

I'm looking at next year now. Thoughts on an early WR tier list.

Tier 1
MHjr

Tier 2
Nabers
Odonze
Coleman
Egbuka
(Bowers)

Tier 3
Leggett
Worthy
Franklin
Wilson
Thomas
Mitchell

Tier 4
Polk
Burton
Prather

Probably forgetting a couple people. I think a case can be made to move Nabers into tier 1, but I can't see drafting him before MHjr.

Tier 1
MHjr

Tier 2
Nabers
Odonze
Coleman
Egbuka
(Bowers)

Tier 3
Leggett
Worthy
Franklin
Wilson
Thomas
Mitchell

Tier 4
Polk
Burton
Prather

Probably forgetting a couple people. I think a case can be made to move Nabers into tier 1, but I can't see drafting him before MHjr.
I don't watch college ball and very topically I hear names that I remember, but it goes like 5 players deep and usually its QBs. But it seems to me this class is WR/QB rich and maybe not so much RB at all. Which is great for my teams who are all looking to add WRs.

Tier 1
MHjr

Tier 2
Nabers
Odonze
Coleman
Egbuka
(Bowers)

Tier 3
Leggett
Worthy
Franklin
Wilson
Thomas
Mitchell

Tier 4
Polk
Burton
Prather

I don't watch college ball and very topically I hear names that I remember, but it goes like 5 players deep and usually its QBs. But it seems to me this class is WR/QB rich and maybe not so much RB at all. Which is great for my teams who are all looking to add WRs.
RB group looks rough, but this might be the new normal. Good news is that it looks like there will be decent players well into the second round of rookie drafts.

Tier 1
MHjr

Tier 2
Nabers
Odonze
Coleman
Egbuka
(Bowers)

Tier 3
Leggett
Worthy
Franklin
Wilson
Thomas
Mitchell

Tier 4
Polk
Burton
Prather

RB group looks rough, but this might be the new normal. Good news is that it looks like there will be decent players well into the second round of rookie drafts.
The 2026 RB Class is CRAZY GOOD!!!!!

Tex

Tier 1
MHjr

Tier 2
Nabers
Odonze
Coleman
Egbuka
(Bowers)

Tier 3
Leggett
Worthy
Franklin
Wilson
Thomas
Mitchell

Tier 4
Polk
Burton
Prather

2025 should be a really good RB class.

Tier 1
MHjr

Tier 2
Nabers
Odonze
Coleman
Egbuka
(Bowers)

Tier 3
Leggett
Worthy
Franklin
Wilson
Thomas
Mitchell

Tier 4
Polk
Burton
Prather

The 2026 RB Class is CRAZY GOOD!!!!!

Tex
Asking sincerely, are you being sarcastic? I don't really know anything about future draft classes, so I honestly don't know.

Outside of Henderson and Benson a very weak RB class. My sleepers would be Jonathan Brooks should he declare and Ray Davis. Brooks had an ACL injury and may not declare. This is the year of the WR, three QBs, and one TE, with another TE a very distant 2nd.

Outside of Henderson and Benson a very weak RB class. My sleepers would be Jonathan Brooks should he declare and Ray Davis. Brooks had an ACL injury and may not declare. This is the year of the WR, three QBs, and one TE, with another TE a very distant 2nd.

See it fairly similar.

I thought Brooks was the top RB before he got hurt, not a majority opinion probably. That obviously did not help the RB class. I'm not so high on Henderson though and I think those two are pretty far from being the consensus top two so I would for sure not phrase or view it as those two and everyone else.

Calling the WR class good is probably not doing it justice. It's incredible. In terms of how I'd stack the class up knowing what I knew of the other classes at this similar junction in time it's to me the highest I've thought of a draft class. I'm not saying it's going to be better then the 2014 class, what I'm saying is how I thought of that 2014 class of WR's in December of 2013 versus how I feel about this years class right now. It's also going to give us a lot of what last years class did not, size.

I think there are more then 3 QB's of interest and I'm just a one QB dynasty player. 4 at least depending on how far from starting gig they are. But the top of the group are very attractive fantasy prospects, as good at the top for fantasy prospect QB's as I can recall.

And agree on TE. A great one and a good one that in a lot of years would be in convo for best TE in the class, But it's a thin position this year.

I'm interested to see how Estime grades out. I think he is actually a very solid RB, but the NFL has really moved away from the big back style of play. Great footwork and he sets up/reads blocks well.

Users who are viewing this thread