What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Class (2 Viewers)

You make the call. Is this a hard decision?

In a non-SF lDEVY league, who would you take at the 1.6 between Jayden Daniels or Jonathan Brooks? Keeping in mind a lot of players in this rookie class are already on rosters. Only have Purdy at QB and my RBs are Javante Williams, Jaylen Warren, Chase Brown, and Ty Chandler. I do have Treyveon Henderson as a DEVY player.

In a non-SF lDEVY league, who would you take at the 1.6 between Jayden Daniels or Jonathan Brooks? Keeping in mind a lot of players in this rookie class are already on rosters. Only have Purdy at QB and my RBs are Javante Williams, Jaylen Warren, Chase Brown, and Ty Chandler. I do have Treyveon Henderson as a DEVY player.
Brooks

Brooks
He won't help in 2024 much I don't believe. Daniels is tempting and may still do it. I feel uncomfortable only having Purdy.

Scott Barrett
Theo Johnson, Penn State

Height: 6-6 (95th percentile)
Weight: 259 (77th percentile)
40: 4.57 (92nd percentile)
Speed Score: 118.8 (95th percentile)
Vertical: 39.5 (98th percentile)
Broad: 125 (95th percentile

Kent Lee Platte
Theo Johnson is a TE prospect in the 2024 draft class. He scored an unofficial 10.00 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 1 out of 1105 TE from 1987 to 2024.

Splits projected, note that I don't expect this to stand as a new 10.00 after official

ras.football/ras-informatio…

Dane Brugler
Top 3-cone WR results:

6.64 Ricky Pearsall
6.70 Luke McCaffrey
6.75 Isaiah Williams
6.88 Rome Odunze
6.90 Troy Franklin
6.94 Jalen McMillan
7.00 Tulu Griffin
7.02 Jacob Cowing
7.16 Jamari Thrash

Top short shuttle WR times:

4.02 Luke McCaffrey
4.03 Rome Odunze
4.05 Ricky Pearsall
4.11 Johnny Wilson
4.16 Anthony Gould
4.18 Jalen McMillan
4.31 Troy Franklin
4.32 Jacob Cowing
4.35 Tulu Griffin

6 qbs going rd 1?
I'm saying

4- stone cold lock

5- Number I'd guess if my life depended on it

6-Maximum
You kind of just have to start to place them. We’ll have more clarity in a couple weeks obviously on where Cousins, Mayfield, and Fields land. Maybe Wilson is moved too.

3 at the top. Then Atlanta, Minnesota, Denver, and Vegas in the middle. Pittsburgh? Tampa?

Fun off-season and draft process this year. Lot of moving parts and teams that could potentially have drastically positive turnarounds.

I think if it’s six someone will be trading back in for Penix or Nix.

6 qbs going rd 1?
I'm saying

4- stone cold lock

5- Number I'd guess if my life depended on it

6-Maximum
You kind of just have to start to place them. We’ll have more clarity in a couple weeks obviously on where Cousins, Mayfield, and Fields land. Maybe Wilson is moved too.

3 at the top. Then Atlanta, Minnesota, Denver, and Vegas in the middle. Pittsburgh? Tampa?

Fun off-season and draft process this year. Lot of moving parts and teams that could potentially have drastically positive turnarounds.

I think if it’s six someone will be trading back in for Penix or Nix.
Giants, Saints, Seahawks, Rams not out of this race to draft the 6 QB plus Rattler. Why early 2nd round floor for most. Not sure on Rattler but he is rising. Will Milton. Doubt it but 3rd round maybe

Let's be quite clear. None of these heads of scouting / GMs know. No matter how awesome they are at their job, stats show they all miss on players more than they hit. They for sure have a better chance of being right than the rest of us.

It's a crapshoot. And teams will always talk themselves into a QB if it's a need. But the fact is about 10 of the 22 players on the field at any time are lined up in the trenches. That is where you need depth and talent to protect and get after the star throwing the ball. It isn't sexy and it's lost even more in the fantasy football world. But the big uglies ... as a unit they impact these games as much as a QB. In Alt, Fashanu, Mims, Laytham and Fuaga a team is going to get a pick 1-8 importance at pick 7-18.

Last edited:
Graham Barfield
Top RB weight-adjusted speed scores –– forty-yard dash (percentile since 2003)

Isaac Guerendo – 4.33 at 221lbs (99th percentile)

Trey Benson – 4.39 at 216lbs (93rd percentile)

Jaylen Wright – 4.38 at 210lbs (90th percentile)

Marshawn Lloyd with a strong showing too

4.46 forty at 220lbs = 85th percentile speed score

The three prospects I was hoping that would fly under the radar and they still might are Lloyd (RB), Theo (TE) and Guerendo (RB).

Hopefully they won’t get drafted too high and get too much attention.

Tex

Users who are viewing this thread