What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Keon Coleman, BUF (3 Viewers)

The hate for Keon Coleman feels like an overcorrection for how N'Keal Harry turned out. Basically nobody wants to be stuck with a N'Keal Harry. But I could also see a scenario where Coleman ends up being a stud and a lot of us feel silly for doubting him given his obvious physical talent and great landing spot.

I think this is great for Josh Allen. Coleman can be what they wanted Gabe Davis to be. There are a lot of targets available in this offense. There is a need for a WR1. I'm really surprised more people aren't in on Coleman in BUF.

For those who have done rookie drafts - where do you see Coleman going?
If Coleman becomes Gabe Davis that’s probably an >85th% outcome

The hate for Keon Coleman feels like an overcorrection for how N'Keal Harry turned out
I think “hate” is too strong a word.

“Ambivalence” might be more appropriate. I just don’t think anyone cares about him much.

He’s got a good landing spot. With Gabe & Diggs both gone, he has a chance to make an immediate impact with a big-armed QB.

Will he? :shrug:

Someone in my 16 teamer took him 5th, ahead of Bowers, Worthy, & Odunze, so clearly there are believers out there.

He’s gone at 5 and 6 in two of my drafts so far. Ahead of Thomas in the first and Bowers in the last one, seems people are pretty heavily hyped about the Bills landing spot.

He’s gone at 5 and 6 in two of my drafts so far. Ahead of Thomas in the first and Bowers in the last one, seems people are pretty heavily hyped about the Bills landing spot.
Ok, so my draft wasn’t that weird - in the “post your drafts” topic people are losing it over that same thing

His was 1QB almost certainly. Yours was very weird.
Not sayin it wasn’t. :shrug: But he still went ahead of Bowers in both. Regardless of format, that’s significant.

I still can’t believe it happened, but it did. This is a savvy league, too.

Weird #### happens in drafts.

Last edited:
I think this is great for Josh Allen. Coleman can be what they wanted Gabe Davis to be. There are a lot of targets available in this offense. There is a need for a WR1. I'm really surprised more people aren't in on Coleman in BUF.

If Coleman becomes Gabe Davis that’s probably an >85th% outcome
I agree with you.

I guess Buffalo does not, or they wouldn’t have spent their first pick on a player they hope becomes Gabe Davis.

Not sayin it wasn’t. :shrug: But he still went ahead of Bowers in both. Regardless of format, that’s significant.

Yeah 1QB, in that 2nd one Bowers fell to 1.07 to a TE needy playoff team :wall:

Will post to the thread once I get a chance

I’ll be the first to admit that I sometimes reach for a high ceiling low floor prospect due to gut instinct. There is failure and success, but I can always cut or trade the failures, and with time I completely forget about the failures. That’s why I’m a genius.

Mid to late 1st

Users who are viewing this thread