What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills vs. Browns (1 Viewer)

If you were a Free Agent Head Coach - and the Browns and the Bills were the only two teams bidding t

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

On The Rocks

Evil Conservative
If you were a Free Agent Head Coach - and the Browns and the Bills were the only two teams bidding to hire you, both teams offered identical packages, which team would you pick to coach?  There is no third option. 

I'm a life time Bills fan, but I think I would lean toward picking the Browns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with the Browns...the bar for success is a tad lower (though the Bills have not made the playoffs in practically a generation, the teams have been somewhat competitive), and I have to say, I am not feeling this Pegula ownership team.  They seems to meddle and not know what they are doing, which is a deadly combo.  I also feel that Jimmy Haslam learned his lesson a bit with Manziel, and is backing off a bit...the Pegulas have yet to "learn their lesson", and I would not want it to be on my watch.  You also have a division with an aging Big Ben, and a guy in Flacco who I think will be the type to retire in his early-mid 30s versus later.  Outside of Dalton, that landscape may be open QB-wise for a while.  The AFC East is no better (and as a group likely worse), but until Belicheck walks away, you are playing for second.  

Finally, you have a ton of cap room and picks galore...you buy time with the picks, and misses in the draft will not be as obvious.

Finally, there is a little prestige in being known as the guy who turned Cleveland around (versus Buffalo)...you would just be known as the guy who did not go to four Super Bowls in a row (unless you win the thing).

Users who are viewing this thread