What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bills at Eagles** (-3, 48.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Buffalo’s defense needs to keep pressuring Hurts and keep him uncomfortable. Bills offense needs to keep Kincaid and Cook involved as well as Allen needs to keep using his legs. Philly’s secondary and linebackers are having a hard time accounting for those 3 options.

Great pass! Great catch! Can y’all stop whining now?

Btw, it WAS a horse collar
It's not a horse collar. Nothing anyone says will convince me it was.
I guess you’re more familiar with the rules than anyone else. Including the man in the booth who is paid to understand the rules of the game
Or the rule book quote that was posted. But that is the internet for you 😂
Says right in the rule that it’s the knee buckling action they are looking for. You don’t have to pull him all the way to the ground if the knees buckle. That’s the entire point of the rule. To prevent that type of knee injury. Allen‘s knees didn’t buckle at all because he wasn’t pulled backwards by that hand. Defender was pulling from the front. But see what you want.

the Eagles are 4-0 with Shawn Hochuli as the ref since Nick Siranni was hired

(4-0 ATS as well)

so let’s see how it’s playing out so far….

First half penalty distribution:

10 penalties for 75 yds on Bills

1 penalty for 5 yards on Eagles

Cox hurt, Pouring rain, Lane out... lots of reasons for this.

Not to take away from Buffalo though, they're playing a great game in these conditions and deserve to be winning.

Let's hope for a miracle 2nd half, or at least getting out of this game healthy.

Buffalo’s defense needs to keep pressuring Hurts and keep him uncomfortable. Bills offense needs to keep Kincaid and Cook involved as well as Allen needs to keep using his legs. Philly’s secondary and linebackers are having a hard time accounting for those 3 options.
yup. Eagles are playing with fire here where they need to adjust better. the middle of the defense won't be fixed this game, but offense needs no turnovers at least.

Not a great start, need at least a drive here

the Eagles are 4-0 with Shawn Hochuli as the ref since Nick Siranni was hired

(4-0 ATS as well)

so let’s see how it’s playing out so far….

First half penalty distribution:

10 penalties for 75 yds on Bills

1 penalty for 5 yards on Eagles
Hate when people quote penalty numbers... which of those Bills penalties weren't penalties? I agree there were some bad calls that went the Eagles' way... but I don't believe it's some conspiracy where one ref is actually cheering for a team and doing it on purpose.

I am not a fan of McDermott as a head coach but he is a stud DC. Their defence outperforms the players they have on the field consistently.

Edit: other than the end of tight games on occasion 😬

We don't deserve to win this game, they're outplaying us.

It's been a short week, we need to turn it around if we want a shot at the niners who will be on 10 days rest.

I was hoping that they would adjust to more swift at halftime. I assume they thought there was something to exploit with the other backs, but it clearly wasn’t working.

Users who are viewing this thread