What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bills at Eagles** (-3, 48.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Nice play reddik
That’s a horse collar gb

That's like your opinion man
No - that's a fact. How the ref missed it 5 feet in front of him in plain sight is a joke
Because he didn't grab the pads. He was the closest to it.
Bro
It's not in the pads. It's the jersey.
Come on, give all the Cowboys cheerleaders something to 😭 about. 😂

It's not a horse collar. His hand wasn't in the jersey and he was already engaged from the front. A horse collar is when you grab the back of the pads first. Not sure what Steratorr is talking about.
Wrong

ARTICLE 16. HORSE-COLLAR TACKLE

No player shall grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, or grab the jersey at the name plate or above, and pull the runner toward the ground. This does not apply to a runner who is in the tackle box or to a quarterback who is in the pocket.

Note: It is not necessary for a player to pull the runner completely to the ground in order for the act to be illegal. If his knees are buckled by the action, it is a foul, even if the runner is not pulled completely to the ground.
He pulled him down with the front hand and used the back hand to pull him down from the side, he didn’t buckle Allen’s knees.

Nice play reddik
That’s a horse collar gb

No - that's a fact. How the ref missed it 5 feet in front of him in plain sight is a joke
Bro
Dude…..lol cmon

Awful conditions. Allen fighting through it and playing as if it's a clear day out. Hurts struggling with it.

Nice play reddik
That’s a horse collar gb

Bro
Just call the game correctly…that’s all anyone wants

It's not a horse collar. His hand wasn't in the jersey and he was already engaged from the front. A horse collar is when you grab the back of the pads first. Not sure what Steratorr is talking about.
Wrong

No player shall grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, or grab the jersey at the name plate or above, and pull the runner toward the ground. This does not apply to a runner who is in the tackle box or to a quarterback who is in the pocket.

Note: It is not necessary for a player to pull the runner completely to the ground in order for the act to be illegal. If his knees are buckled by the action, it is a foul, even if the runner is not pulled completely to the ground.
He pulled him down with the front hand and used the back hand to pull him down from the side, he didn’t buckle Allen’s knees.
It is either pull down OR buckle the knees

Nice play reddik
That’s a horse collar gb

Bro

I think some eagles fans will take the cheat win

Jalen Hurts first half against Bills:

4/11, 33 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 7.0 passer rating.

7 carries, 22 rushing yards (3.1 avg), 1 TD, 1 fumble.

I’m not seeing a second half comeback.

We just suck today. It happens, like with the Jets.

I’d rather we lose, come out hard out against SF and win next week.

Nice play reddik
That’s a horse collar gb

Bro
Unfortunately that never happens anymore. As a Steelers fan, I can tell you that one of the big reasons my team is 7-4 is courtesy of poor officiating. But you know something? I still love watching football and I’m pretty sure everyone else in here does as well.

Wrong

It is either pull down OR buckle the knees
Nah. You have to buckle his knees or it’s not a horse tackle. If a very definitive looking play. You know it when you see it. That wasn’t dangerous looking at all.

I’m not seeing a second half comeback.

We just suck today. It happens, like with the Jets.

I’d rather we lose, come out hard out against SF and win next week.
Agree, the winning ugly has keeped them from addressing the issues. It’s toughest schedule you will find, not gonna get all of them.

Buffalo left a TD and FG on the field this half. Could be 27-7.
Could have been 2 TDs if not for the bad calls.
let's just make it 4. Should be Bills 41-7

In all seriousness, Eagles have played terrible and the Bills have capitalized well. Score seems representative of what we have seen, with Eagles offense being pretty woeful for the whole half. I have to think Lane Johnson contributes some to that, but can't use the weather for an excuse since Bills are playing in the same weather.

Luckily they pay 2 halves, hopefully the Eagles offense can at least look the part when they come out and get the ball

Here’s the horse collar rule:

He grabbed Allen by the jersey, above the nameplate. Doesn’t matter he had the front of jersey first. Doesn’t matter he didn’t pull him backwards. By rule- it was a horse collar.

Great pass! Great catch! Can y’all stop whining now?

Btw, it WAS a horse collar
It's not a horse collar. Nothing anyone says will convince me it was.
I guess you’re more familiar with the rules than anyone else. Including the man in the booth who is paid to understand the rules of the game
Or the guys on the field who had direct view of it and not the retired commentators in the booth.

He grabbed Allen by the jersey, above the nameplate. Doesn’t matter he had the front of jersey first. Doesn’t matter he didn’t pull him backwards. By rule- it was a horse collar.

It seems fairly obvious to non-biased eyes

Nice play reddik
That’s a horse collar gb

Bro
Unfortunately that never happens anymore. As a Steelers fan, I can tell you that one of the big reasons my team is 7-4 is courtesy of poor officiating. But you know something? I still love watching football and I’m pretty sure everyone else in here does as well.
The sad thing is it’s still better than anything the nba has officiating wise.

Kind of weird for the bills to be a trap game but here we are
Rarely ever happens, but they made a good point at halftime. Bills definitely are playing like they need a win little more desperate than the Eagles who are coming off that win in KC last week. Hopefully 2nd half is a better game

I appreciate you

Users who are viewing this thread