What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bills at Chiefs** (-1, 48.5) 4:25 (2 Viewers)

There's lots of discussion in Miami about who to root for. A KC loss improves Miami's chances of getting home field in the playoffs, since we lost to them. But most people are more concerned about facing Josh in the playoffs. I think BAL gets the bye, so I'm pulling for KC.

Fantasy Gold Game of the Week potential in this one.
Chiefs lose Pacheco but get a few others back.
Bills getting more healthy.
Should be one of the funnest games of the day for sure.
I'm hoping Josh and Patrick are both at the top of their game...

Kansas City Barbecue- 37
Buffalo Wings- 34

A much more important game for BUF. Per the NYT calculator, lose and their chance of making the playoffs declines to 8%, a win and up to 35% plus momentum. Bolton returning for KC is big, but if Jordan Love (with an assist from the refs) can beat KC I think Josh Allen can.

A much more important game for BUF. Per the NYT calculator, lose and their chance of making the playoffs declines to 8%, a win and up to 35% plus momentum. Bolton returning for KC is big, but if Jordan Love (with an assist from the refs) can beat KC I think Josh Allen can.
The refs “assisted” both teams in that game.

I love Allen at over 1.5 passing TDs today. Bad juice but he has played like Superman the last three times he has been at Arrowhead with 11 TDs.

Mahomes has received a way bigger pass than Allen has regarding turnovers and IMO he’s been just as problematic.
Mahomes has a track record of winning a lot of big games. So of course he gets a pass.
True, but I have said for years that as awesome as Mahomes is, he has a bit of Brett Favre in him (so good that he can be reckless), and we are seeing that a bit this year. His receivers are mostly the same as last year; Mahomes just isn't playing as well.

I still can’t believe the Bills waited as long as they did to admit that purposefully eliminating Josh Allen runs was a bad idea.

A. They should have fired Dorsey sooner
B. They should keep Joe Brady as OC next year if he wants to stay

First time Mahomes has done a 3rd and long lob it up to Kelce this year that I can recall. Used to do that to Tyreek all the time.

WTF was Poyer doing there? He had plenty of time to try to undercut that floating ball to Kelce and he seemed to just totally misread it. Does dude need some progressive lenses?

"High level QB play" on a checkdown to Cook (right before a bad int). And Kelce's "wife" when they pan to Taylor Swift . Is Romo drunk, or is it CTE?

Users who are viewing this thread