What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazon Giveaways (1 Viewer)

Punxsutawney Phil

Footballguy
Has anyone won anything from these?  Let's put the numbers of the FFA to work to see if we should ever bother wasting our time on these "giveaways". I have probably clicked on 50 or so since they began doing them, and have never won.  Today I noticed an entire page full of them, and some of them are now requiring to watch 15 seconds of a promo video to be able to see if you win.

Time is the most valuable thing we have.  We need to determine if it is worth wasting valuable time  that could be used browsing endless Gold Box deals of wifi outlets, LED toilet lights, and Himalayan Salt lamps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone won anything from these?  Let's put the numbers of the FFA to work to see if we should ever bother wasting our time on these "giveaways". I have probably clicked on 50 or so since they began doing them, and have never won.  Today I noticed an entire page full of them, and some of them are now requiring to watch 15 seconds of a promo video to be able to see if you win.

Time is the most valuable thing we have.  We need to determine if it is worth wasting valuable time  that could be used browsing endless Gold Box deals of wifi outlets, LED toilet lights, and Himalayan Salt lamps.
Open multiple windows and turn down the sound.  You can click the videos for one giveaway and open another deal in a new window.  When the video is over in the first window go back to it.  Don't take the time to actually watch the videos.

Open multiple windows and turn down the sound.  You can click the videos for one giveaway and open another deal in a new window.  When the video is over in the first window go back to it.  Don't take the time to actually watch the videos.
And don’t forget to erase any sketchy browser history. Oh, right, we’re talking about amazon. Carry on.

I enter for like noise cancelling headsets, drones, standing desks, security cameras. Probably 2 or 3 a day. Never won.

Users who are viewing this thread