What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazed at people who know zero about sports (2 Viewers)

Getting back to the topic.

Some years ago I'm talking track on a track forum. I was new there.

Zeno....Millard Hampton starred at Edison of Fresno.

Poster.....actually, he was out of Silver Creek in San Jose, I ran with him.

(I knew what was going on and could have had some fun with it, but didn't)

Zeno.....I;'m talking about his father.

Poster.....my bad man, yep,he was a Jr.

I was never questioned again.  So how many sports can you really talk?

This Sheik thing reminded me of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was working with a guy who used to run the jumbotron in the Dolphins stadium years ago. He was talking about an issue they had during a game. He said "yeah, what's the name of that big game they play at the end of the year" I can still see my co-workers face --> :eek:  <--- as he asked "The Super Bowl!!!???!!!" and he answered, "oh, yeah, that's it" :lmao:   :wall:  

This guy knew less about sports than almost anyone I ever met.
Sounds like the perfect guy to run a jumbotron in a sports stadium.

Getting back to the topic.

Some years ago I'm talking track on a track forum. I was new there.

Zeno....Millard Hampton starred at Edison of Fresno.

Poster.....actually, he was out of Silver Creek in San Jose, I ran with him.

(I knew what was going on and could have had some fun with it, but didn't)

Zeno.....I;'m talking about his father.

Poster.....my bad man, yep,he was a Jr.

I was never questioned again.  So how many sports can you really talk?
After reading some of your posts, I'm starting to wonder if you can talk about anything. I'm sure it all makes complete sense in your head, but I'm left scratching mine.

Sorry for piling on because it sounds like you get a lot of heat here, but if you wish to communicate with others in written form, you have to follow some conventions.

After reading some of your posts, I'm starting to wonder if you can talk about anything. I'm sure it all makes complete sense in your head, but I'm left scratching mine.

Sorry for piling on because it sounds like you get a lot of heat here, but if you wish to communicate with others in written form, you have to follow some conventions.
Been doing this a long time actually moderated the world famous sub10 sprint forum, have posted on music, wrestling, bodybuilding, boxing, track, music forums.  Only here have I been called.....troll...and talked about grammar.  Always got a long great with everybody.

Never seen anywhere as uptight as we see here.

Been doing this a long time actually moderated the world famous sub10 sprint forum, have posted on music, wrestling, bodybuilding, boxing, track, music forums.  Only here have I been called.....troll...and talked about grammar.  Always got a long great with everybody.

Never seen anywhere as uptight as we see here.
Well, there you go. I tried offering you some helpful (though unsolicited) advice, and instead of checking yourself, you instead chose to insist that you don't need any help with grammar/writing (which you very obviously do) and instead chose to list posting on some anonymous forums (with the exception of a "world-famous sub10" that I've never heard of) as evidence. We have all the evidence we need. You provide it every time you hit "Submit Reply." Maybe the fact that you immediately assume that people who are offering constructive criticism are "uptight" is lending itself to others perceiving you as a troll. 

If you're okay with yourself, have plenty of friends, and the people who know you best enjoy your company, then that's wonderful. So, if you've found the one pocket of the universe where people find you to be a bit odious, why waste any more time here?

*My apologies to Sheik for further subverting your thread. Please don't "tick tock" me.

Well, there you go. I tried offering you some helpful (though unsolicited) advice, and instead of checking yourself, you instead chose to insist that you don't need any help with grammar/writing (which you very obviously do) and instead chose to list posting on some anonymous forums (with the exception of a "world-famous sub10" that I've never heard of) as evidence. We have all the evidence we need. You provide it every time you hit "Submit Reply." Maybe the fact that you immediately assume that people who are offering constructive criticism are "uptight" is lending itself to others perceiving you as a troll. 

If you're okay with yourself, have plenty of friends, and the people who know you best enjoy your company, then that's wonderful. So, if you've found the one pocket of the universe where people find you to be a bit odious, why waste any more time here?

*My apologies to Sheik for further subverting your thread. Please don't "tick tock" me.
Tell you what, will make a real effort to turn this around. I type super fast and probably should slow down and think about being more readable.  Very serious however about never really had any problems before now.

I don't troll, that is so ridiculous, everything I talk about is backed by a ton of experience and I'm very serious about (unless obviously goofing like twisted railroad steel) my take.

I do get when ya come off as a know a lot, people look for things like spelling.

It goes like this...

Zeno...sure like country music

poster....that stuff sucks.

Zeno....a lot of people would disagree

poster....well they suck too

poster 2.....Zeno always causing problems, sheesh!

I;m very serious about the things I talk about, don't play silly games or troll which is what stupid kid do.

I never make fun of anyone's spelling, who does that?
No, it actually goes like this:

Zeno....I played country music and sold over 12,000,000 albums. I'm one of the most famous country musicians ever. So stay in your lane.

You remind me of that Kristin Wiig character on Saturday night live. Your relentless self-aggrandizing is either a large part of your schtick or a large part of your problem.

Edit: Bah, sucked in again. I guess it was just time... You've chosen to ignore content by ZenoRazon.

No, it actually goes like this:

Zeno....I played country music and sold over 12,000,000 albums. I'm one of the most famous country musicians ever. So stay in your lane.

You remind me of that Kristin Wiig character on Saturday night live. Your relentless self-aggrandizing is either a large part of your schtick or a large part of your problem.

Edit: Bah, sucked in again. I guess it was just time... You've chosen to ignore content by ZenoRazon.
Show me where I've ever bragged on myself?  Where is it?

Leroy Hoard said:
Well that explains some of what I've seen.
He had nothing to do with what they put on the screen, just that it looked good once there....colors, resolution, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread