What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Cheers to Faust Thread (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
Simple as that, and YES, this is the place to put this thread...

Man does the work of 100 men, all for the Shark Pool. Without him here, it'd just be a bunch of numbnuts like me posting opinions and arguing about absolutely nothing.

I'm never one to tell a man how he should run his business, But Joe... I think a HoF membership would be just for the man.

Anyways... I raise my beer to you, @Faust . Salud! Sante! Prost! Cin Cin! Slainte! Kenpai! Cheers!

He is relentless in finding and bringing the latest news, rumors and outlook/projections on so many skill players that are on everyone's draft boards...
His updates frequently start debates showcasing both the positives and negatives of a player for the upcoming season.
Faust is an incredible contributor to the boards, one of the best we have.

Thank you everyone for the kind words here.

I lost my mom is few years ago to cancer and my dad passed away from a stroke earlier this year.

Having this place to participate in has always been a nice way to focus on something that I enjoy and there are some really cool people who hang out here.

The FBG community is truly something special.

Thanks again to @Joe Bryant and the amazing team that he has assembled here.

Literally almost every day I come on this board and see Faust continually posting new links and always wonder how much he reads about football and how much time it takes to do what he does and always appreciate all he does for this forum.

I am interested in his name tho and if he’s a fan of the Kraft-rock band of the same name…

Literally almost every day I come on this board and see Faust continually posting new links and always wonder how much he reads about football and how much time it takes to do what he does and always appreciate all he does for this forum.

I am interested in his name tho and if he’s a fan of the Kraft-rock band of the same name…
I think he made a deal with the devil.

Faust has helped me in my analysis over the years more times than I can count.

And yet every year some folks will complain about him posting too much - that ticks me off.

I feel like I scour pretty hard for info but that's mainly limited to the 200'ish people I follow on twitter and listening to some podcasts. It's extremely time consuming most of the year, sometimes a massive struggle to keep up. I can tell from the sources that Faust cite's he's scouring an extremely more exhaustive list then I am. I can't imagine the time it takes. Then on top of that he's of course taking time to post a link and pass the info along whereas I scour for the info for my own personal knowledge/gain and sit on most of the 'nuggets" that have not made it to mainstream yet. I work hard for me, he works harder for you. It's a tremendous think he does for a lot of people, hope it's properly appreciated.

Thank you everyone for the kind words here.

I lost my mom is few years ago to cancer and my dad passed away from a stroke earlier this year.

Having this place to participate in has always been a nice way to focus on something that I enjoy and there are some really cool people who hang out here.

The FBG community is truly something special.

Thanks again to @Joe Bryant and the amazing team that he has assembled here.

Prayers to you and family bud

Agree, Faust does an amazing amount of work for the benefit of the community. Appreciate you Faust.

I said it once I’ve said it a hundreds of times……..he’s not real he an AI vampire designed and crafted by two evil genius in their FG laboratory specifically engineered to fool us into thinking he’s a real human being!

Tex

Users who are viewing this thread