What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (1 Viewer)

His contract makes him uncuttable and nobody is going to trade for him, so you give them the opportunity to show improvement in camp next season.
Perhaps the Jets can pull a Josh Rosen and find a suitor that thinks the kid has the goods but just needs a change of scenery. I doubt it, but have to think JD will be exploring it in the offseason.
Im sure he could be traded - teams are qB desperate trading for Wentz multiple times and a cooked Matt Ryan - even Darnold. Problem is Wilson has literally looked worthless. If hes dealt Id be shocked if JD could get a 3rd or better. If not just keep him as a backup and hope he flashes enough in preseason to up his value.
Somehow Rosen was traded by Arizona to Miami during the 2019 draft weekend for a 2019 second-round pick and a 2020 fifth-round pick. If the Jets can get anything close to that, wheels up. Of course, what will be working against the Jets is the big influx of quality rookies this year and some solid FAs. Maybe teams in the middle of the draft that aren't in position to get one of the top QBs could have interest.

All that said, I think the most likely course of action is what you said - let him compete and if he doesn't win the job, stay as a backup.
Rumors were the Niners were interested in him and that's why they moved up to 3 (not sure the validity). Maybe if the let Jimmy G walk they would be open to Zach and Lance battling it out. I do think a second is ambitious and think a 4th may be best case - he's been historically bad at playing QB so far.

His contract makes him uncuttable and nobody is going to trade for him, so you give them the opportunity to show improvement in camp next season.
Perhaps the Jets can pull a Josh Rosen and find a suitor that thinks the kid has the goods but just needs a change of scenery. I doubt it, but have to think JD will be exploring it in the offseason.
Im sure he could be traded - teams are qB desperate trading for Wentz multiple times and a cooked Matt Ryan - even Darnold. Problem is Wilson has literally looked worthless. If hes dealt Id be shocked if JD could get a 3rd or better. If not just keep him as a backup and hope he flashes enough in preseason to up his value.
Somehow Rosen was traded by Arizona to Miami during the 2019 draft weekend for a 2019 second-round pick and a 2020 fifth-round pick. If the Jets can get anything close to that, wheels up. Of course, what will be working against the Jets is the big influx of quality rookies this year and some solid FAs. Maybe teams in the middle of the draft that aren't in position to get one of the top QBs could have interest.

All that said, I think the most likely course of action is what you said - let him compete and if he doesn't win the job, stay as a backup.
Rumors were the Niners were interested in him and that's why they moved up to 3 (not sure the validity). Maybe if the let Jimmy G walk they would be open to Zach and Lance battling it out. I do think a second is ambitious and think a 4th may be best case - he's been historically bad at playing QB so far.
Historically bad is probably not too far off. Sad that it makes Josh Rosen's 2018 season look like Patrick Mahomes in comparison.

I dont understand why so many talking heads refuse to believe that Mike White could be a franchise QB because of where he was drafted.

There are lots of examples without going the Brady route - Dak, Wilson, Kirk, Jimmy G, all are or were considered franchise QBs and were not high draft selections. Throw in solid QBs like Brunnell, Brad Johnson, Gannon, Hassleback and of course the all time poster boy Kurt Warner. While rare it does happen - I dont find it impossible that everything just seemed to click for White.

Its just as possible that he's terrible down the stretch and goes back to the scrap heap - but to say its impossible for him to be the Jets future? I disagree with that - he has the size, skills, guts and the players love him. If he goes on a legit run I definitely can see them signing him to a short term starting QB $ deal.

This puzzles me too - is it too much to say "could be - let's see it play out"? Nobody is asking anyone to take a bold stand and make him a surefire decade-long franchise qb, but the comparisons you posted are very valid. Why can't Mike White have a shot at a Kirk Cousins-like level of play?

I dont understand why so many talking heads refuse to believe that Mike White could be a franchise QB because of where he was drafted.

There are lots of examples without going the Brady route - Dak, Wilson, Kirk, Jimmy G, all are or were considered franchise QBs and were not high draft selections. Throw in solid QBs like Brunnell, Brad Johnson, Gannon, Hassleback and of course the all time poster boy Kurt Warner. While rare it does happen - I dont find it impossible that everything just seemed to click for White.

Its just as possible that he's terrible down the stretch and goes back to the scrap heap - but to say its impossible for him to be the Jets future? I disagree with that - he has the size, skills, guts and the players love him. If he goes on a legit run I definitely can see them signing him to a short term starting QB $ deal.
Romo, Brady, Gannon, Bulger.... It's New York, and the Jets have continuously overspent on name value to appease the fan base and media. Hopefully that mindset is weakening.

Romo, Brady, Gannon, Bulger.... It's New York, and the Jets have continuously overspent on name value to appease the fan base and media. Hopefully that mindset is weakening.
Not really on QB since Favre back in 2008. They've overspent on draft capital with Sanchez, Darnold, and now Wilson (which isn't really overspending considering most teams probably would have done the same), but not necessarily in free agency since then.

Not really on QB since Favre back in 2008. They've overspent on draft capital with Sanchez, Darnold, and now Wilson (which isn't really overspending considering most teams probably would have done the same), but not necessarily in free agency since then.
Favre actually had them in great shape before he hurt his bicep....maybe Aaron Rodgers would follow that path - Id be fine with that kind of move although theyd have to figure out the contract as it is currently a $60M dead cap hit on GB.

Jets just cant seem to draft and develop a rookie QB - in 50 yrs you are talking Namath, Kenny O, Pennington and R Todd - besides Namath thats not a good list considering how much high draft picks they spent on QBs. Perhaps another option will present itself but for now Im dreaming that Mike White becomes the Jets Kurt Warner!

Just the Facts...

-Lost rising star rookie RB that was stirring the drink on offense.
-2nd Year QB with not that many starts under his belt, looked so bad the Jets had to bench him
-Rising star WR loses his mind and requests a trade in the middle of a 6-2 run to start the season
-Lost rising star at Tackle along the OL, Mekhi Bechton

I heard the schedule was easy for the Jets? What's easy about the Vikes, Bills, upstart Lions, upstart Jags, Seahawks and Dolphins-both of these fish are aiming at the Playoffs
And if you reverse the Pats punt return TD walk off or whatever that was, they would be 8-3 right now and tied for 1st, actually they smashed Miami so maybe they would be in 1st Place.
I think they can win at Minnesota but they will need a few things to go their way and they must stop Jefferson, and they have a guy that will take that challenge.

Just the Facts...

-2nd Year QB with not that many starts under his belt, looked so bad the Jets had to bench him
-Rising star WR loses his mind and requests a trade in the middle of a 6-2 run to start the season

I heard the schedule was easy for the Jets? What's easy about the Vikes, Bills, upstart Lions, upstart Jags, Seahawks and Dolphins-both of these fish are aiming at the Playoffs
And if you reverse the Pats punt return TD walk off or whatever that was, they would be 8-3 right now and tied for 1st, actually they smashed Miami so maybe they would be in 1st Place.
I think they can win at Minnesota but they will need a few things to go their way and they must stop Jefferson, and they have a guy that will take that challenge.

Well the real rising star at tackle/guard was AVT. Definitely our best lineman. Lost for the season. Not to mention that we also lost our other tackles: Fant, Brown, and MItchell for parts of the season, too. Hell we started guys off the street.

It's hard to count Becton as a loss since we really haven't had him since he got drafted, but a loss nonetheless.

Just the Facts...

Well the real rising star at tackle/guard was AVT. Definitely our best lineman. Lost for the season. Not to mention that we also lost our other tackles: Fant, Brown, and MItchell for parts of the season, too. Hell we started guys off the street.

It's hard to count Becton as a loss since we really haven't had him since he got drafted, but a loss nonetheless.
I'm sure I meant AVT but latched on to Becki, you guys have been hit hard with injuries and other ****, Saleh deserves a chance to move forward, not sure if he was pushing them to take Wilson or if that was FO/Ownership saying #2 pick, we're going QB. I thought Saleh was brought in for his motivating style and ability to relate with the modern player, maybe I have that wrong?

I think we've gone to that well too many times already. Eventually JD's not gonna be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat and bury a bad pick with a nice rebound trade. Keep making bad picks and eventually youre gonna have to take a big ol bite of the S sandwich.

Just the Facts...

I'm sure I meant AVT but latched on to Becki, you guys have been hit hard with injuries and other ****, Saleh deserves a chance to move forward, not sure if he was pushing them to take Wilson or if that was FO/Ownership saying #2 pick, we're going QB. I thought Saleh was brought in for his motivating style and ability to relate with the modern player, maybe I have that wrong?

Everything we have been told (repeatedly) is that Saleh and JD have been in lock-step with the types of players they look for,how to build a franchise, philosophies, etc. I might be embellishing a bit, but allegedly they realized that they were soulmates when they had their first Zoom call. At least that's the story they pushed when Saleh was hired. So I guess they both wanted Wilson.

Basically hired as the anti-Gase.

From a Cimini article when Saleh was hired:
Ownership sought to find a "CEO" coach, someone who could galvanize the organization and build a winning culture .At the start of the process, Douglas said he was seeking a "great partner" with strong leadership and communication skills.

Just the Facts...

Everything we have been told (repeatedly) is that Saleh and JD have been in lock-step with the types of players they look for,how to build a franchise, philosophies, etc. I might be embellishing a bit, but allegedly they realized that they were soulmates when they had their first Zoom call. At least that's the story they pushed when Saleh was hired. So I guess they both wanted Wilson.

Basically hired as the anti-Gase.

From a Cimini article when Saleh was hired:
Ownership sought to find a "CEO" coach, someone who could galvanize the organization and build a winning culture .At the start of the process, Douglas said he was seeking a "great partner" with strong leadership and communication skills.
That doesn't sound as good.

-If Saleh was a major part of Wilson coming to the team and he doesn't pan out, he's going to have to win despite the QB position, that won't make for long terms success.
Jimmy G seems like a perfect fit for Saleh and the Jets until they can groom a successor. Might not love him but with a team constructed similar to the one he's on now, granted they're not the same but Saleh bring some of the philosophy over with him from SF.

I don't think the Jets will draft another QB in '23 but certainly a veteran that understands it might be a 1-2-3 year run while this team is young and hungry in the trenches and on defense especially.
I would make it difficult for Wilson to get his job back, he would need to take light year type steps in the off season. Carr might be available or he might not.
Maybe Baltimore would be interested in sending LJ's back up to you all before they lose him anyways. Might not be the right guy for that offense.

Didn’t Mike White do this same thing his last time as starter? Came out gangbusters then *poof!*?
He faltered down the stretch but can’t really pin the loss on him. They had 4 shots on the one right after the 2 minute warning and got too cute on the play calling. Pound it in there or do some creative run plays and it likely is a different outcome. But that’s the Jets finding new ways to lose.

Terrible play-calling. How do you not try to run it in? MLF has been mind-boggling at times.

The team showed lots of fight. White did well. The defense took a half to figure things out. I think Corey Davis bet on the Vikings first half spread.

The defense took a half to figure things out.

They gave up a huge drive in that half.

Not that you're incorrect, it's just that they didn't exactly stone the Vikings.

The Jets outgained MN by 200 yards and lost the game. They couldn't execute in the red zone. That really hurt. Cost them the game. That and the inexplicable decisions by Saleh at the end of the first half.

Observations….

-I thought Corey Davis was interfered with on that early deflection interception
- Defense was pretty flat in the first half
- Conklin needs to catch the ball more consistently
- the play calling in the redzone was frustrating
- Mike White looked infinitely better than anything we could’ve reasonably expected out of Wilson
- the receivers outside of Garrett Wilson did not help the offense with some bad drops and bad footwork (Elijah Moore)
- Good to see the defense clamp down in the 2nd half. That long drive by the Vikings though was brutal.
- Berrios has to catch that ball with the game on the line.
- 2nd and goal at the 1yd line toward the end of the game, you have to pound it in there with Knight and not over think things.
- credit to the team for fighting and coming back to the point where they should’ve at least taken the lead with under 2:00 left. Most Jets teams would’ve turtled down 20-3.

Berrios has to catch that ball with the game on the line.

sheesh it's hard to pin this loss on Berrios, he plays with a ton of heart and has made so many big plays the last two years

but man....I just can't believe he dropped the game winner
Yeah I’m not really pinning it on him, and I think most Jet fans aren’t. There’s enough blame to go around. To me, the overall redzone play calling was the larger issue. That drop was quite a gut punch though.

Berrios has to catch that ball with the game on the line.

sheesh it's hard to pin this loss on Berrios, he plays with a ton of heart and has made so many big plays the last two years

but man....I just can't believe he dropped the game winner
Yeah I’m not really pinning it on him, and I think most Jet fans aren’t. There’s enough blame to go around. To me, the overall redzone play calling was the larger issue. That drop was quite a gut punch though.
Yup - not gonna pin this on BB. In fact, I feel for him - must have been the worst night sleep of his life. They had plenty of chances to win this game.

Few thoughts

Jets finally have a solid coaching staff - bad play calling at the 1 yd line aside - I cant remember the last time I saw a Jets coaching staff make big adjustments at the half and come out completely different. Also it is no accident that backups are coming in and playing well when they have to - the entire team seems well prepared and ready to go. Just wish MLF wouldnt get so cute at the 1 yd line.

Mike White - Very good game - the Ints werent his fault. He took some serious shots and hung in there when needed. Kid looks legit.

Bam - Jets lose Breece, Carter and this guy looks great...

G Wilson - may be looking at the best WR ever to play for the Jets - what a playmaker

Berrios - If you told me who I thought would catch anything close to him with the game on the line it would be Berrios - very catchable ball - he's getting paid to make those plays now. Tough one

C Davis - finally looking solid - he gives White a big time weapon if he keeps it going

Elijah - what the heck happened to him? Not getting his feet in on that catch was inexcusable - certainly looks like hes lost his mojo with the benching and now emergence of GW

Z - they gotta lock up Greg the leg - best kicker in yrs

Defense - they basically shut down a top offense when they had to - this D is playoff ready now.

Last edited:
Conklin needs to catch the ball more consistently
I will go far as to say, Conklin and Berrios are used way too much in this offense at the expense of vastly superior talent. I'm not saying they shouldn't see snaps or targets but when they're getting targets at Moore and Davis' expense, that's an issue.
I was also going to mention Conklin as well. I paid more attention to him yesterday than usual because I also picked him up for a spot start on my fantasy team, but the guy should just be predominantly blocking. No hands and zero separation.

Berrios, Moore, and Conklin all had subpar games. In addition to the drop at the end, Berrios also caused a block in the back inside the red zone - that was another drive killer. So many opportunities to win despite so many things going against them (officiating, injuries, drops, fluke plays).Most importantly, it looks like the Jets have found their QB.

Yeah, Conklin appears to be just slightly above JAG level. The lack of separation is a good observation. Dude always has someone draped all over him.

Too many targets for his talent level.

Have no idea what is going on with Moore. He obviously had a nice TD last week but he's still invisible 90% of the time

I will go far as to say, Conklin and Berrios are used way too much in this offense at the expense of vastly superior talent. I'm not saying they shouldn't see snaps or targets but when they're getting targets at Moore and Davis' expense, that's an issue.
this 100%. 4th down game on the line you go to your dogs, not a special teamer and 4th wr, sorry. BB gets way too much play IMO. too many BB swing passes and end arounds. Catch punts and play 4-5th wr, that’s all. Also, Conklin has stone hands, when he actually manages to catch something, his grasp and handle seem slippery. MLF is very meh IMO. i think wilson is finished. maybe someone deals a pick or 2 for him, but no sense rostering him for 2 more years. i mean, i can’t see them picking up the option at this point and white seems above average. franchise elite, no, but a winnable qb in this league. he is so unathletic though, it’s amazing.

Last edited:
this 100%. 4th down game on the line you go to your dogs, not a special teamer and 4th wr, sorry. BB gets way too much play IMO. too many BB swing passes and end arounds. Catch punts and play 4-5th wr, that’s all. Also, Conklin has stone hands, when he actually manages to catch something, his grasp and handle seem slippery. MLF is very meh IMO. i think wilson is finished. maybe someone deals a pick or 2 for him, but no sense rostering him for 2 more years. i mean, i can’t see them picking up the option at this point and white seems above average. franchise elite, no, but a winnable qb in this league. he is so athletic though, it’s amazing.
I hope to not see another Berrios sweep inside the opponents 10 yard line again.

this 100%. 4th down game on the line you go to your dogs, not a special teamer and 4th wr, sorry. BB gets way too much play IMO. too many BB swing passes and end arounds. Catch punts and play 4-5th wr, that’s all. Also, Conklin has stone hands, when he actually manages to catch something, his grasp and handle seem slippery. MLF is very meh IMO. i think wilson is finished. maybe someone deals a pick or 2 for him, but no sense rostering him for 2 more years. i mean, i can’t see them picking up the option at this point and white seems above average. franchise elite, no, but a winnable qb in this league. he is so athletic though, it’s amazing.
I hope to not see another Berrios sweep inside the opponents 10 yard line again.
i punched through the tv. i mean he’s 5’4” so he’s not banging it in from the 8. he’s not fast enough or athletic enough to get the edge. wish they had a guy like garrett wilson for those types of play calls. wait, what?

This year is going to be a wild finish but the offseason will be fascinating as well - Jimmy G's season ending injury really throws a wrench in everything....if he stayed healthy and won a playoff game or 2 this year I think he would stay in SF....now with this injury I think theyll go back to Lance. Not to mention Jimmy probably cost himself a ton of $ - he gets injured a lot. If he stayed healthy and went on a run I was figuring he would be a $30M yr QB.....after this? He may be much more affordable and sign a much more reasonable deal to compete with a QB in TC....can you imagine a Jimmy G, White, Wilson QB competition? NY media may explode lol.

This year is going to be a wild finish but the offseason will be fascinating as well - Jimmy G's season ending injury really throws a wrench in everything....if he stayed healthy and won a playoff game or 2 this year I think he would stay in SF....now with this injury I think theyll go back to Lance. Not to mention Jimmy probably cost himself a ton of $ - he gets injured a lot. If he stayed healthy and went on a run I was figuring he would be a $30M yr QB.....after this? He may be much more affordable and sign a much more reasonable deal to compete with a QB in TC....can you imagine a Jimmy G, White, Wilson QB competition? NY media may explode lol.
i think there are 4-5 teams that need a qb that can’t get one in the 2023 draft round 1….atlanta, indy, wash, panthers. so, jimmy g will get his 25mill. but can the jets entice one of these to deal for wilson? i don’t think the jets spend on jimmy g. considering how much better is he than white and how much more he will cost.

i think there are 4-5 teams that need a qb that can’t get one in the 2023 draft round 1….atlanta, indy, wash, panthers. so, jimmy g will get his 25mill. but can the jets entice one of these to deal for wilson? i don’t think the jets spend on jimmy g. considering how much better is he than white and how much more he will cost.
If JD can trade ZW for something good then he will be in the GM HOF - at least there was an heir of mystery that Darnold could pan out - Wilson flat out has stunk. I think he could possibly net a 4th rder with maybe some escalator if he pans out....but we are talking about a guy being mentioned with Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russel - its that bad.

If JD can trade ZW for something good then he will be in the GM HOF - at least there was an heir of mystery that Darnold could pan out - Wilson flat out has stunk. I think he could possibly net a 4th rder with maybe some escalator if he pans out....but we are talking about a guy being mentioned with Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russel - its that bad.

Just need to get someone to hire Chris simms as a GM first. Let's play the long game here

don’t play him anymore and hope someone thinks he has talent…..put nothing else on film.

you know, this is a small observation and maybe looking too deep, but during the last 2 games, when i see the ny jets sideline and after they score i barely see wilson interacting with white or the offense. he has an earplug, but isn’t looking at video, talking to white, standing near coaches. i caught him hanging near flacco and i think m carter was there, but wilson sure seems like a guy who isn’t learning a whole hell of a lot while watching.

The way his teammates are acting its hard to believe that ZW was liked by them at all....I mean they are literally over the moon, chanting his name, wearing Mike White shirts, throwing praises on him nonstop....they have to know how that looks and they could care less. I think it goes deeper than Zach just stinking...they seem happy that he's knocked down more than a few pegs.

The way his teammates are acting its hard to believe that ZW was liked by them at all....I mean they are literally over the moon, chanting his name, wearing Mike White shirts, throwing praises on him nonstop....they have to know how that looks and they could care less. I think it goes deeper than Zach just stinking...they seem happy that he's knocked down more than a few pegs.
This scene from Saturday may have been posted upthread - a tweet is worth a thousand words:

This scene from Saturday may have been posted upthread - a tweet is worth a thousand words:

That's become de rigueur in the NFL these days. It's Ozumah, who was the biggest Wilson backer there was. It's like Nick Siriani wearing a Gainwell shirt, which he did at a presser this year.

There's absolutely nothing to be gained from that photo vis a vis Zach Wilson and his teammates. I didn't bother with responding at first, but figured I'd respond today. It was stupid Twitter stuff. Don't get sucked into the soap opera that is social media and sports beat reporting.

The only people over the moon are Garrett Wilson and Moore, presumably because they're getting the ball. Garrett Wilson, however, has now sounded like an idiot in two postgame losses in a row. Good work.

funny, in that thread i saw this tweet by a beat writer, like he stole my stuff;

Connor Hughes

@Connor_J_Hughes
·
8h

Re-watching #Jets game: There is absolutely zero reason why these designed end-arounds and screens for Braxton Berrios shouldn't go to Elijah Moore. Every one of them should, actually. He's a better football player. You're better off giving it to him than Berrios. Frustrating

A couple of thoughts on the game….

- Gutsy performance by White hanging in there despite being crushed a couple of times, and I thought he played pretty well also
- Mosley played a great game but that jumping offsides to give the Bills drive life when everyone watching thought they were just trying to get the Jets to jump was incredibly frustrating
- losing Q in the 2nd qtr really changed everything for the Bills offense. Allen looked a lot more comfortable after that.
- Flacco stinks
- GWilson looked great again. Glad to have him on the Jets for a long time
- The fumble by Carter at the most critical moment of the game for the offense was about as Jetsy as it gets.

-

So hard to take any moral victory out of this game. After not closing the deal last week, this was one they desperately needed to steal. And the Detroit, Jacksonville, Seattle stretch doesn't look so easy all of a sudden.

QB- Obviously White showed incredible guts out there. And he continues to show that his ability to fit throws into tight windows (and sometimes not so tight windows. He doesn't seem to be missing the wide open guys Wilson wouldn't/couldn't hit) was not a fluke. Is he going to be a long term NFL starter? Who the heck knows? But if he doesn't make it, I really dont believe arm strength will be the reason why. He's not elite, but he has enough.

Flaaco should not be the Qb2 going forward. Either take Wilson out of time out or give Streveler a shot. He looked like he didn't want to be there and that fumble was AWFUL. I assume there's no benefit to cutting him.

RB- another solid performance by Bam. O-line just didn't do him many favors. Tough break for Carter. Looks like that was the first lost fumble of his career and it came at a really bad time. Next year will be interesting. If Hall comes back healthy, Carter is clearly RB3 (IMO). And at that point, he probably has to play some special teams (dont think he does now) to be active.

WR/TE- Losing Davis early hurt (my fantasy team as well. I was desperate :wall: ) Another good game for Wilson. Moore got TEN targets, which is a good sign. Berrios made a great catch on the one ball they threw his way. Still too much Conklin, IMO. Is he really that much better of a pass catcher than Uzomah?

O-line- Just not very good today. Nice job on the TD but didn't seem to get much push most of the day. And obviously they let White get absolutely killed out there.

Dline- Look like we may have a dodged a bullet on Q. Saleh said there's a decent chance he plays next week. Was worried that "calf" meant Achilles, but apparently not. Obviously they didn't play as well once Q went out. Only 2 other QB hits all day. Nice job by Jermaine to block the punt.

LB's- Just a killer penalty on Mosley. Incredibly stupid and it sucks...because he's had such a nice year (and seemed to have a good game otherwise)

CB's- more of the same. Totally neutralized Diggs and Davis didn't do a ton either. Basically like 2 big completions and a bunch of nothing. (other than some penalties. Uncharacteristic bad game by Michael carter II) I'll be interested to see if they change up the D next year to have Sauce travel with the # 1 guy. Maybe not necessary with how well Reed has played, but if you're trying to get the most value out of your elite guy, it makes sense to use him like Revis.

S- One really horrible play by Whitehead, but I can't remember which one it was (was it on the Knox TD?)

Just have a bad feeling this team is gonna come up 1 win short. They've put in a great effort despite all the injuries and White has obviously provided a spark. But I just have a sense that its gonna happen.

Last edited:
Tough loss - beat them in New Jersey. Had them bottled up and their first TD was aided by a couple untimely penalties. Great response to start the second half, defense didn't hold serve. White gets hurt, Flacco strip sack on the next play. Holding call and poor coverage gave Bills another short field. Overall the defense played so good (other than a few penalties), held Bills to 232 and 14 first downs. That should translate most weeks.

Wondering if White will be able to gut it out or if they go back to Zach because of the ribs.

Love Bam Knight, kid runs hard. Def got some decent weapons. Defense is outstanding, big challenge for Goff and his crew. Detroit generally hasn't clicked offensively on the road this year, Jared has 2 TDs and 4 INTs while averaging 229 yards /g. His home splits are 20 TDs 3 INTs and 277 per week.

Looking forward to the game this week fellas.

Just have a bad feeling this team is gonna come up 1 win short. They've put in a great effort despite all the injuries and White has obviously provided a spark. But I just have a sense that its gonna happen.
The script already seems to be written. They’ll win at home versus Detroit and Jacksonville, lose a close one in Seattle, and then with the season on the line, lose to the Dolphins in week 18 and get knocked out. Probably with Parcells in the stands.

Users who are viewing this thread