What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 Battle for Shining Path's Cup - Col Jessup Hugs the Cup! (1 Viewer)

Hello all! Welcome back to the Battle for Shining Path's Cup! Our beloved founder @Andy Dufresne is taking a year off, but our usual motley crew is back for more punishment. This is a board draft, which set a record for speed last year. Scoring settings below but it is a pretty typical PPR, with the usual notable twist of no kicker in honor of Shining Path. This is free, just be active. We'd like at least 12 owners and will cap at 16, and former owners will get an auto bid back in. From our previous thread , some people have already signed back up. I'll let the Yahoo website randomize the order when we are ready to roll. Let me know if you are interested!

I'll be happy to donate a Premium Hall Of Fame subscription to the winner this year. Just PM me at the end of the year and let me know who to award it to.
@Joe Bryant

Well I didn’t follow directions as now I see it says to PM you 😂. Thanks again Joe!

Awesome, I forgot all about that from Joe B.! Even better! Enjoyed mixing it up with you fellas this year. In one other league I had Tee in, I went from winning to losing when they zeroed out that MNF score. Had just enough of a cushion in this one. I think it would have been down to the wire with the CIN-BUF game in there.

And big thanks to you, @Corporation, for running the show for us!

Great.Please shoot me a PM if you haven't already with the email address you want to use for the subscription. @Corporation can you please remind me of what I promised here and we'll get it going.
will do right now. Thanks again JB!

Hey guys, a fantasy league I've run since the late 90s has 2 last minute openings. It is a free keeper league in baseball and football (have to do both). It is run on yahoo. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the 2 teams that are available.

Users who are viewing this thread