What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018-2019 Battle for Shining Path's Cup Year 9 (1 Viewer)

I can't bear to watch. We're watching Die Hard instead.

"Clay. Bill...Clay"
Both my championships are riding on this game.  The other is probably way out of reach after Antonio Brown and Michael Thomas went off for my opponent, but if I can get another 50 out of Williams and Russell Wilson...

In both leagues I’m in the championship, the top two scores of the week by far will be the champ and the runner up.  I do like to see that. 

I'm in the finals of two Zealots IDP PPR leagues and it looks like I'll lose in the one where I was the regular season high scorer by a lot...and in the other one, where I lost Kareem Hunt, I'm gong to win.

Goes to show you never can tell. :shrug:

I'm in the finals of two Zealots IDP PPR leagues and it looks like I'll lose in the one where I was the regular season high scorer by a lot...and in the other one, where I lost Kareem Hunt, I'm gong to win.

Goes to show you never can tell. :shrug:
Agreed. Though the one I’ll lose the guy who wins will have been #1 all season.  And he’s my sister’s fiancée so I can’t get too upset about that. 

Also really weird given that I met Shining Path in real life long before I came here. I feel like I should get back in contact with his dad. 

I hope I'm not jumping in inappropriately, but if there's a person or two who does not respond or is out, I'd humbly ask consideration to be in. 

I've always looked at this league with a really cool feeling about what it was doing and who was in it. 

If not, best of luck to you all -- have a great season.  

Last edited by a moderator:
In but expect many draft errors. I am a year older, even more forgetful, worse eyesight, motor skills  are deteriorating at a rapid pace  ... just forgot what what I was talking about. 

I'd love to do it, but will defer to people who have done it before. Thanks for the mention and shout-out. I seriously will miss the banter in here if CDH or Cav does it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do it. I propose a fair shot for all three of us. Random number generator? Highest number is in?
I'm seriously going to leave it to you and Cav. Firm, put my foot down, all that. I like both of you guys as posters, so I like the one-in-two shot better for both of you. 

Users who are viewing this thread