What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 return guys (1 Viewer)

DerbyDad

Footballguy
I've seen threads in the past about kick and punt returners but don't see any for this season.  Am I missing one?  I tried a search and found nothing for this year.  My league included return yards to players totals. 

Great minds think ALIKE Derby Dad!  Thanks for the helpful link JoeSteeler!. Our league rewards "ALL PURPOSE yards" for RB &WR   So there is value in grabbing somebody who pulls double duty as a RB or WR.  More so with punts than K/O's as the NFL is phasing put the Kickoff Game.  I have listed a few:

Tyreek Hill

Tyler Lockett

Tavon Austin?

Cordarrelle Patterson! (wait & see!) :)

Great minds think ALIKE Derby Dad!  Thanks for the helpful link JoeSteeler!. Our league rewards "ALL PURPOSE yards" for RB &WR   So there is value in grabbing somebody who pulls double duty as a RB or WR.  More so with punts than K/O's as the NFL is phasing put the Kickoff Game.  I have listed a few:

Tyreek Hill

Tyler Lockett

Tavon Austin?

Kerryon Johnson did a little KR in preseason. 

Tyreek Hill

Tyler Lockett

Tavon Austin?

Cohen? JuJu has a chance to return kicks

Personally think its chasing fools gold at least from a dynasty perspective because in best case scenario they receive fewer opportunities as they develop actual skills w/ even fans unhappy to not see the risk or lack thereof  With that said you might consider Kristian Kirk for example but aside from IDP with a player like Jabrill Peppers there might not be many viable options  How deep are rosters and what the scoring really look like

Snorkelson said:
Kerryon Johnson did a little KR in preseason. 
Probably will be Abdullah, if he’s active. He was top 3 in both KR yards & average 3 years ago, Agnew will be more involved as a DB, and the Lions are projected to carry 4 HBs + a FB most weeks.

Probably will be Abdullah, if he’s active. He was top 3 in both KR yards & average 3 years ago, Agnew will be more involved as a DB, and the Lions are projected to carry 4 HBs + a FB most weeks.
Great we can all have a heart attack every return hoping he doesn’t cough it up.

Ameer Abdullah is listed as the Kick Returner on the Lions first 2018 depth chart.

Jamal Agnew will again be the Punt Returner.

Users who are viewing this thread