What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016-2017 Battle for Shining Path's Cup - SEVENTH YEAR Playoffs! (1 Viewer)

Sorry guys, my secretary was looking for me after I got out of that meeting and the school nurse called.  Nothing serious but I completely forgot about this, my bad.  Really sorry.

Andrew Luck

Very tough decision, as I was considering 8 Players here. Let's see what comes back my way at 6.10 and we'll see if my nefarious plotting and scheming comes to fruition...

Corporation said:
I PMd Andy this time. Sorry about yesterday. 
 I admit to being overly impatient at times but there was no reason for me to call anyone out on it -- you're good in my book! :thumbup:

I admit to being overly impatient at times but there was no reason for me to call anyone out on it -- you're good in my book! :thumbup:
No worries!  I made a joke about holding up the draft early but I hate being that guy.  Rest assured I punished my son for his injury that caused me to forget ;)

I am out of town until Wednesday.   Let @Chemical X

Make my picks if I am not around.  If this was a money league he might take Al Toon but since it is for shinny I think he will try.   ;)

Users who are viewing this thread