What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 STOCK CONTEST (1 Viewer)

Down 17% already :bowtie:

-QG
Down 22% YTD. :hifive:
Achievers like us should be recognized at the top of the sheet too :( :kicksrock: -QG
Step1: Highlight F

Step2: Data-> Sort Sheet by Column F, A-Z

Step 3: Enjoy your upside down world
yeah but the leader gets a special box. We should have a special box :) -QG
Funny, I was going to put a special box for the worst one but didn't get around to it. Looks like I got some work to do.

One last request if you get a chance - we should probably track the FBG Index as it's sure to outperform the S&P and we can start selling subscriptions to people :)

-QG

Okay, I did an equal weighted calculation of the FBG portfolio. I think I used a proper methodology, but I'm really sick and kinda out of it this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold all of my common stock last week to go all in on Sea World before their earnings tomorrow morning. Please wish me luck, I'll have my fingers crossed. Theme Parks have been killing it.

Anyone stand a chance to catch elcohiba? I guess it is still pretty early.

I love that the Eminence award front runner is currently Eminence. :lmao:
Definitely early. The last two years, someone came from behind and passed who had a comfortable lead for a good portion of the year.

This time last year, I probably still had a double on FEYE, yet it finished down ~25%.

I came in 10th place last year (link). Wait until June and other quarters earnings reports to come in. ;)

My company is getting shorted like crazy because they refuse to release financials but they've signed more than a few million dollar contracts which haven't been seen by the public eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

I came in 10th place last year (link). Wait until June and other quarters earnings reports to come in. ;)

My company is getting shorted like crazy because they refuse to release financials but they've signed more than a few million dollar contracts which haven't been seen by the public eye.
In this competition who cares, but in the real world this is an instant sell signal. Really not much good ever results from a company that won't release financials.

Interesting that a Short has moved into #2
Sucks though too being it was short a stock trading at $1.10. We need better rules for next year's contest like a minimum stock price.
Was just playing to the rules of the game, if we want to make only longs next year would stop this if it bothers people. But in the meantime, seemed a good turd to get on the other side of, was just maximizing gains as best I could find.

Interesting that a Short has moved into #2
Sucks though too being it was short a stock trading at $1.10. We need better rules for next year's contest like a minimum stock price.
Was just playing to the rules of the game, if we want to make only longs next year would stop this if it bothers people. But in the meantime, seemed a good turd to get on the other side of, was just maximizing gains as best I could find.
Buddy, my life has been figuring out ways to screw the system, my hat is off to you. It's all good.

The fun of it for me is to see how guys do long term on stocks that are traded on heavier volume. Picking a stock that is at .01 and goes to .02, it doesn't do it for me.

Seriously,it isn't anything personal and I didn't mean anything by it.

I vote we close the contest to preserve this moment.
I came in 10th out of 68 picks last year with a gain of 42.76%You came in 66th out of 68 picks last year with a loss of 82.88%.

Who are you to say anything?
I won it the year before? What have you won?

I vote we close the contest to preserve this moment.
I came in 10th out of 68 picks last year with a gain of 42.76%You came in 66th out of 68 picks last year with a loss of 82.88%.

Who are you to say anything?
I won it the year before? What have you won?
Em is golden. Like the Scottish, we all should be so blessed.

Elcohiba is lapping the filed. Eminence is still bringing up the rear. FBG index has tripled the S&P. Not bad for a quarter or so.

Users who are viewing this thread