What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 STOCK CONTEST (1 Viewer)

Anyone still like their early picks, or have something new as we approach the midpoint of the year?

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC UCO had a 5:1 split about two weeks ago.
This is updated. Anyone here know how to pull prices as of a certain date from Google Finance? I can do it but it pulls the data into 4 cells. This would help adjust prices automatically for splits.

IIRC UCO had a 5:1 split about two weeks ago.
This is updated.Anyone here know how to pull prices as of a certain date from Google Finance? I can do it but it pulls the data into 4 cells. This would help adjust prices automatically for splits.
Sorry everybody...totally slacking here. I got the price adjusted. If anyone has an idea how to do the above, let me know.

Interesting that there have already been three entries that underwent reverse splits. Those aren't very common.

And glad to see no bankruptcies so far!

Put me down for Wayfair (W: NYSE). Online retailer of home goods, including home furnishings. Went public in October and got tanked by the growing anti-e-tailer "non-profit" climate. Appears to be a better company than their IPO reflects in a sector that has been known to produce some pretty healthy pops.

S&P - 2275
Up 6% today. Are we sure we can't start from the posting date? ;)
Lousy Drifter. :kicksrock:

BTW, methinks that the return calc for Bonfire is wrong. A short has a ceiling of 100% gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Errors in the spreadsheet. Looks like it's having trouble picking up the price of SYF.

Kinda pissed I'm now only 3rd worst :(

-QG

I think next year, we should do like golf and put an (a) next to the people who are not professionals at this. I don't think I'll ever pick better than a pro, but I often wonder where I stack up against people as clueless as myself.

Sorry everyone...I changed jobs and had an interstate move a couple months ago and have really dropped the ball on this. I'll make a note to get in and make some corrections today.

I will be happy to "run" next year's contest if you all will forgive the lapses this year. I work to get that thread going shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread