What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1970s Soft Rock Playlist (2 Viewers)

the first house my family ever bought was on a slope to Salem Harbor. it took on a lot of water during runoff season. i wanted to move down to our semi-finished basement to have more freedom to take my dope & listen to devil music & make sex practice, but me Da wouldnt let me til the basement stopped flooding. our solution was to install drainage around the house, so i dug a ditch around the entire foundation that spring. i put my stereo speakers out the window and listened to those first two, plus Traffic's John Barleycorn throughout my Big Dig. i'd always put Closer To Home on when i needed extra oomph

Georgy Porgy - Toto

If it sounds like Boz Scaggs, that's because Toto was basically his studio band for Silk Degrees. The Cheryl Lynn vocals in this are fantastic.
Toto, Silk Degrees, Cheryl Lynn - yep, that's the 70s'

Although Georgy Porgy sounds like it could be the 60's. 

I was wondering when ABBA would be mentioned

Fernando

Thank You for the Music

I Have a Dream

Plenty more to add...
I think of ABBA as more pop or disco than soft rock, but they definitely have some good stuff. 

Knowing Me, Knowing You is one of the catchiest pop songs ever.

And the title track from Arrival is just amazing.  How many bands can say they have a vocally amazing song that has no lyrics??

Users who are viewing this thread