What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Holly Jolly Palooza: Collaborative Xmas playlist project complete w/ 12 1/2 playlists for your holiday enjoyment (2 Viewers)

Pop

Underneath the Mistletoe - Sia (a second one from Sia’s christmas album for me)

Swinging

Santa‘s Second Line - New Birth Brass Band (New Orleans jazz marching band-style)

(Maybe some bonus picks later, as permitted)

Swinging

’Zat You, Santa Claus? - Louis Armstrong and The Commanders

Pop

Snowman - Sia

That whole Sia Christmas album is pretty solid!

Swinging: Jingle Bells -- Frank Sinatra. We have a wall decoration where if you press the sign that says "Jingle", it plays this recording. My son insists that it stay up all year.

Pop: Last Christmas -- Taylor Swift. Since we are a football board, the possibly future Mrs. Kelce should be represented.

ETA: Her indignation yesterday when the refs didn't buy her boyfriend's flop trying to draw a penalty in the end zone was priceless.

Hate that I missed most of this. My travel schedule went wild, and upon my return from my final trip last night (NOLA - Eephus I'll owe you a report), I found we'd caught COVID. Bah humbug. Looking forward to the playlists.

Wait, can I still add to this today, and in which categories? Maybe I could throw a few out there (or two if that's the limit).

Wait, can I still add to this today, and in which categories? Maybe I could throw a few out there (or two if that's the limit).

Anything but Sad/Depressing.

The Pop, Swinging, So Bad/Good and Overplayed playlists are a little short although Bad/Good is probably too long already.

Hate that I missed most of this. My travel schedule went wild, and upon my return from my final trip last night (NOLA - Eephus I'll owe you a report), I found we'd caught COVID. Bah humbug. Looking forward to the playlists.

Get well soon.

Anything but Sad/Depressing.

The Pop, Swinging, So Bad/Good and Overplayed playlists are a little short although Bad/Good is probably too long already.

I wasn't sure how to define Swinging, and looking at the playlist helped a little but not completely, but I think this would qualify and it's fitting for me today:

John Legend - Christmas in New Orleans

Going to piggyback off this one and put this here. I don't use Spotify the way it's supposed to be used and create my own playlists. But my kid (19 soon) does. Here's their take on a Christmas/Winter playlist. They told me it's kind of a somber take. Haven't fully given it a go yet.

Going to piggyback off this one and put this here. I don't use Spotify the way it's supposed to be used and create my own playlists. But my kid (19 soon) does. Here's their take on a Christmas/Winter playlist. They told me it's kind of a somber take. Haven't fully given it a go yet.

This is a really interesting list. Thanks for sharing it!

This is a really interesting list. Thanks for sharing it!
I sat in my chair last night and listened to it on my bookshelf speakers and got a good couple of hours into it. Enjoyed it alot.

I listened to the Swinging playlist today while setting up the train around the Xmas tree. Very cool mix :thumbup:
I’m trying to get my Christmas spirt back - it’s been gone for the last three years - and threw this one on today. It’s actually a lot of fun even outside the Christmas part of it.

Have also listened to the country/acoustic one which was very pleasant (and in my wheelhouse musically).

I almost joined this when it started, but my SAD (seasonal affective disorder) is strong this year. Bah humbug. I do like sharing one of my favorite Aussies and his biggest hit, which oddly is a Christmas song. I've drafted it before. I don't know if it made a list here.

Here's Paul Kelly, Aussie folk legend, doing a Ted Talk about his biggest hit before singing it.

How to Make Gravy

Updated video if you don't want to listen to a short ted.
it's a good watch. Christmas is so different in summer down under.

spotify (eeph) if you want it on a list.

I almost joined this when it started, but my SAD (seasonal affective disorder) is strong this year. Bah humbug. I do like sharing one of my favorite Aussies and his biggest hit, which oddly is a Christmas song. I've drafted it before. I don't know if it made a list here.

Here's Paul Kelly, Aussie folk legend, doing a Ted Talk about his biggest hit before singing it.

How to Make Gravy

Updated video if you don't want to listen to a short ted.
it's a good watch. Christmas is so different in summer down under.

spotify (eeph) if you want it on a list.

Eephus chose it, as he always does. * :)

Sorry about your SAD.

*Unless you get to it first.

Users who are viewing this thread