What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Class (1 Viewer)

Football Insights
Round 1 WRs since the 2018 Draft at 0.40 first downs/target or less and <5.0 YAC/rec excl screens (college career)

- Jalen Reagor
- N’Keal Harry

2024 notables
- Keon Coleman
- Tez Walker
- Xavier Legette
- Malik Washington

Data via @PFF_College

Snoog’s Dynasty Society
I’m low on all 4 of these guys film wise and profile wise

You just know one of the good WRs are going to fall to the Bills and Chiefs. Brian Thomas jr.? Troy Franklin?

Eric Galko
Hey @MathBomb, make sure you have the RAS calculator ready when Isaac Guerendo runs at #NFLCombine

At 220, I’d imagine he’ll be one of the best composite/relative athletic score RBs in Indy

His explosiveness and burst are all over his Wisconsin, Louisville and @ShrineBowl film.

Telemetry Sports
2023 Telemetry data for Isaac Guerendo

Play Speed - 25/241 RBs - this is linear speed, acceleration and change of direction combined

Change of Direction - 8/241 RBs

Max Speed - 21.6mph

Jeremiah: Cardinals can’t go wrong with any of top 3 WR NFL Draft prospects

Excerpt:

“I think if you just look purely off of grade and not positional value, I think you could make a case the three highest graded players in this draft are those three receivers. They are outstanding,” Jeremiah said on a conference call Thursday. “I think they’re all going to be No. 1 guys where they go. You get different flavors.

“With Marvin, you get the big power forward. … If you’re in Arizona and you see (Odunze), I think you’ll see similarities to (Larry Fitzgerald) in how he attacks the ball and goes out and gets it. And then Nabers is just like a stick of dynamite. He’s super, super explosive. Just get the ball in his hands and let him go.”

Jeremiah added the Cardinals should be all about adding offensive firepower after finishing near the back of the pack in numerous offensive categories despite the upped play Arizona saw with quarterback Kyler Murray back under center midway through the season following his recovery from a torn ACL.

Any of the three top wideouts Jeremiah mentioned fill that box and then some.

It’s clear Jeremiah expects big things out of this year’s top three receiving prospects.

Kurt Warner
I know many of you LOVE college football, but as I start to dive into these college QBs, it’s hard for me to even watch: very few play on schedule, the pass concepts are a mess most of the time, they run the same play over & over, a million bubble screens, can’t find many concepts that translate to next level… and then ppl are asked to figure out how good they will be at next level!? (Nearly impossible in my mind)

For me CJ Stroud is a great example - obviously really good in college & OSU runs more pro-style concepts than most but they didn’t ask him to process & get ball out as quickly as he did last year in HOU - so I had no idea he would be so good at processing so fast! He’s better in NFL than what we got to see in college, but many times you just don’t know until you know!

Lance Zierlein
This is the most accurate take on evaluating quarterbacks nowadays (including the Stroud play his rookie season) that you will read.

A HUGE chunk of Caleb's throws come off-schedule, a huge chunk of many passing concepts are not translatable. Projections are MUCH tougher now.

Scott Barrett
Do you think this helps bridge a gap for McCarthy? Fewer throws on tape, but maybe more NFL throws / translatable throws

Kurt Warner's thread today made a whole lot of sense. I would quibble with him, though. College football has always been apples to oranges with pro football for the QB position/evaluation. Been that way since I was a kid. Has it gotten more significant? Maybe. But this was always the case, I think.

Kurt Warner's thread today made a whole lot of sense. I would quibble with him, though. College football has always been apples to oranges with pro football for the QB position/evaluation. Been that way since I was a kid. Has it gotten more significant? Maybe. But this was always the case, I think.
its not like they used to miss so bad that hall of fame worthy guys get sent to bag groceries

Kind of weird to see the kids of some of my favorite fantasy players ever (Gore, Harrison) entering the NFL. Makes me feel really old.
That’s funny I was thinking the same thing. Then I started adding up how long I’ve been playing going all the way back to 1996 lol the days of waiting for the newspapers and fax machines!

Tex

Users who are viewing this thread