What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

I’m hit

love Avery, so those will be the first to go. Great shirts my man, really dig the Denver Beer Co. one. 

Brews
Cool man - glad they got there intact. Didn't feel entirely comfortable sending the sweet stuff across state lines, so the shirt will have to suffice. 

Forgot that Avery has a wide distribution, so hopefully those are varieties you haven't had. 

If it's still hot as hell out there, get those Pales super cold and drink out of a frozen pint glass. Very easy drinking.

Rickoli is a tiny brewery near my house. Have always liked that IPA.

The Zuni sweatshirt was a surprise. Towards the end of my swag-collecting tour, I was not entirely in my sober mind. Didn't realize it was a heavy sweatshirt until after I had bought it. Hopefully you get some use out of it a couple of weeks out of the year. 

Finally, Reno Divorce is a local punk band that I've always liked and seen a few times.

Hope you enjoy.

Should have actually posted something re: this... @-OZ- sent some beers with cool artwork.  Really admired one of them on Wednesday night while in my Zoom Happy Hour with old college buddies.
:)

I like the madtree s'mores can.  Haven't had it yet, waiting for a cool evening.

The Majors can is pretty cool, and I've really liked that pils.

I don't know how many times I've drank some nasty tasting beer because the can looked so cool.  My current go-to is a very plain house lager from Jack's Abby, brewed in Framingham, MA.
Prefer Springdale, right next door. Both are great scenes.

Prefer Springdale, right next door. Both are great scenes.
I've never been to the Jacks Abby brewery.  Just saw their product in my local packy and decided to try it.  I am so looking forward to getting my package.  The anticipation is killing me!  At this point I could drink urine and it would probably taste awesome.

WHOA!  Didn't expect a package today, but opened my door to a surprise!

@Waingro and I decided to have our own exchange this year  :lol:  , having received each other's names.  Lucky me!  

I was most excited about the giving in this and didn't care much about the receiving, but now that I've received my package, I'm rethinking that and decided I LIKE GETTING STUFF!  

Swag

Better picture of the shirts - I wanted to be sure to get the back of that tank, which I totally love!

Bonus excitement for the other members of the household

The swag is amazing.  I'm really tactile with my clothing, and not only are the shirts all great-looking, but they're soft as hell, especially that wine-colored one.  Yum.

Speaking of yum, I got all kinds of fantastic wine-related stuff, including some wine I'm dying to try - I'm pro-alternate-packaging for wine and am very can-friendly ( :oldunsure:  ).  I hadn't mentioned here that I collect wine glasses (much to the detriment of my cabinets), so those were a fantastic surprise, along with the bags, stopper, pins and sticker!

I don't mean to denigrate the swag, but honestly the best part of the delivery was the note that came with it.  I loved reading about how special these spots are, especially the winery, which sounds like a place I'd be spending all my time, once spending time in places is a thing again.  The descriptions of the places in this note made me feel like I was there, and I loved getting a taste of how and where another FBG lives.  Btw, my best friend from college had a family place in the Adirondacks where I have some of my best college memories, so that meant a lot to me, too.  But best of all, I got a bonus pic of the seriously-I'm-not-exaggerating cutest baby in the world.  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   

Thank you so much!!!  This has absolutely made my day, more than you could imagine.

I've never been to the Jacks Abby brewery.  Just saw their product in my local packy and decided to try it.  I am so looking forward to getting my package.  The anticipation is killing me!  At this point I could drink urine and it would probably taste awesome.
If you have Jacks, look for Springdale too. The exact brewery/ownership structure isn't 100% clear to me. There is, at least, a lot of overlap between the two. The two share a back wall with each other. Jacks is all of about 20minutes from me so I've been there a few times now. 

I was most excited about the giving in this and didn't care much about the receiving, but now that I've received my package, I'm rethinking that and decided I LIKE GETTING STUFF!
So true!  I was actually kind of bummed the day I mailed the box, and I know my wife was thinking, crap, he is gonna stop taking me places.  I guess I will have to just start collecting for next year's contest.

WHOA!  Didn't expect a package today, but opened my door to a surprise!

@Waingro and I decided to have our own exchange this year  :lol:  , having received each other's names.  Lucky me!  

Swag

Better picture of the shirts - I wanted to be sure to get the back of that tank, which I totally love!

Bonus excitement for the other members of the household

The swag is amazing.  I'm really tactile with my clothing, and not only are the shirts all great-looking, but they're soft as hell, especially that wine-colored one.  Yum.

Speaking of yum, I got all kinds of fantastic wine-related stuff, including some wine I'm dying to try - I'm pro-alternate-packaging for wine and am very can-friendly ( :oldunsure:  ).  I hadn't mentioned here that I collect wine glasses (much to the detriment of my cabinets), so those were a fantastic surprise, along with the bags, stopper, pins and sticker!

I don't mean to denigrate the swag, but honestly the best part of the delivery was the note that came with it.  I loved reading about how special these spots are, especially the winery, which sounds like a place I'd be spending all my time, once spending time in places is a thing again.  The descriptions of the places in this note made me feel like I was there, and I loved getting a taste of how and where another FBG lives.  Btw, my best friend from college had a family place in the Adirondacks where I have some of my best college memories, so that meant a lot to me, too.  But best of all, I got a bonus pic of the seriously-I'm-not-exaggerating cutest baby in the world.  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   

Thank you so much!!!  This has absolutely made my day, more than you could imagine.
Whoa is right!! I was not expecting this to arrive so early either but really happy that everything made it in tact. 

Glad you like the shirts and I hope you enjoy the canned (lol) wine. I was a bit worried that the can would ruin the flavor of the wine, so I sampled a few on my own and thought it seemed to hold up pretty well. The cans ended up really coming in handy for some of our picnics and beach days. 

Really awesome that you are familiar with the Adirondacks! I really love this area as I too have some fond collage memories. Nowadays, when we want to get away from the city life, this is one of our preferred areas go.  

Anyways... really glad that you joined the exchange this year. This really is a fun way for all of us to showcase some of our hometown favorites and I am happy that you appreciated it. 

Cheers!

I received a package from Champaign, Illinois.  Coincidentally, way back in 1989, I visited that area because my older brother was stationed at Chanute Air Force Base.  I bought a t-shirt from there 30 years ago, and it was one of my favorite T-shirts for a decade.  

Everything made it here in good order.  My daughter "that's a lot of tape".  My wife loves the colors of the T-shirts, all three of them.  I am looking forward to throwing them into the rotation.  Also included a couple magnets and a tall-can coozie that will fit nicely around any of the 4 beers.  It looks like a couple of stouts (yum), and pale ale, and is that last can a mystery beer?  No label at all!! They are chillin in the fridge ready to crack for the 1PM kickoff tomorrow.  Which one will I choose?

Thank you stalker.  I really enjoyed opening the package and the shirts are great.  I will be interested to see my brother's reaction when I wear one next time I see him.  I am guessing it will be something like this:   :rolleyes:

I just saw who my secret santa is!  UPS says I should expect the package by tomorrow night.  I can't wait...

I received a notification that there was movement on my porch. I sent the toddler to peek out the window, because I’m lazy, and he came running back saying “There’s a delivery, dad!”  Boom!

Thank you so much @playin4beer! Awesome package!

All 3 shirts will be worn regularly. I always like to represent my home State and these are great.

Shirt 1   Shirt 2   Shirt 3

Beer is already in the refrigerator! 👍🏻

Beer

The spices smell so good and I just got my grill working again. Especially excited to try Station Grill Secret Spice.

Spices

2 out of 3 Coozies will be used by me. The other will find its way to my sister-in-law. Go Blue! 😉

Coozies

Thanks again! Even though I’m originally from Michigan and my twin lives in the same city as you, I have never sampled any of the local craft beers or been to nearby bar pubs. Love everything in the package. Worth the wait! 

personally, i think the stalkee, should be notified.  once the package has been mailed.

who has not received a package?

Aren't you in Atlanta? It was 35° here this morning. 
Yep - northern burbs.  I was mostly joking around but I do wear t-shirts pretty much year round indoors.  My wife keeps the heat cranked in the month of winter we get so I can’t even dress like it’s winter or I’d suffocate.

Just got home from a 12 hour shift.  @joker sent 4 of the softest t-shirts ever (my wife already claimed one)!  I also got 6 different beers from 3 different breweries and coasters to go with them.   I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

Since my wife helped me create my care package, we are sharing ours.  I am gonna start with the First Avenue Golden Ale from Surly Brewing Company, and my wife will crack open the Furious IPA from the same place.

https://surlybrewing.com/beer/1/

https://surlybrewing.com/beer/furious/

Thanx @joker  This t-shirt exchange rules, and I hope not to miss the next one!

Alright boys and girls - we are DONE! The only person who hasn't sent is @Nick Vermeil, but he's waiting for Chet to get back into town. Everyone else has sent their package.

Thank you all! We had great participation this year, and 100% sending their package - no substitute senders needed. That may be a first.

We also had some great packages this year - everyone really stepped it up!

Thanks again everyone! Until next year :banned:

I’m not on a timeout but I was banned because the reason of the moderator was: I was making fun of an FBG member who was killed. BS! This is a complete lie

Dear Moderator who banned me,

Back in the beginning of August, a rap artist from Chicago known as FBG Duck, was shot and killed on the street. The FBG stands for Fly Boys Gang which is a Chicago Rap Group and a faction of the Gangster Disciples street gang and I’m betting he wasn’t a member
Either you made a mistake and should not be a moderator or your reason for banning me is based on a complete lie and you should not be a moderator

TheWinz said:
Just got home from a 12 hour shift.  @joker sent 4 of the softest t-shirts ever (my wife already claimed one)!  I also got 6 different beers from 3 different breweries and coasters to go with them.   I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

Since my wife helped me create my care package, we are sharing ours.  I am gonna start with the First Avenue Golden Ale from Surly Brewing Company, and my wife will crack open the Furious IPA from the same place.

https://surlybrewing.com/beer/1/

https://surlybrewing.com/beer/furious/

Thanx @joker  This t-shirt exchange rules, and I hope not to miss the next one!
Surly beers are fantastic.  One of the things I miss about living in the Twin Cities.  Enjoy.

kutta said:
Alright boys and girls - we are DONE! The only person who hasn't sent is @Nick Vermeil, but he's waiting for Chet to get back into town. Everyone else has sent their package.

Thank you all! We had great participation this year, and 100% sending their package - no substitute senders needed. That may be a first.

We also had some great packages this year - everyone really stepped it up!

Thanks again everyone! Until next year :banned:
Thanks for running this - great job!!!

My package came today from @simsarge     No, it was a HUGE BOX.

About to run several errands and it arrived, so I thought I'd take a peek.   The box was pretty beat up and had small tears where you could see packing material coming out. Was a little worried about possible beer spillage.

NO DAMAGE seen so far....

When I get back, pretty sure I'll be posting an all-time record haul.  Thanks GB!

ETA:

This is insane!

Six Shirts
Nine Beers
Three Beer glasses
one cognac glass
one shot glass
six pencils
2 small footballs
2 landyards
1 water bottle
2 coasters
1 magnet/coaster thing

I have to hire a photographer  :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
My haul from Joe https://imgur.com/gallery/CAsmAX5

I already gave 2 of the pins to my GF and her BFF who was over when I got home from work. I'm also stoked I got the vaunted Blacked Eyed Joe hat! And that Knoxville shirt is 💰. And I'll be putting one of the stickers on my car tomorrow. One question @Joe Bryant, are the patches iron-on? Thank you for everything. I have the beers in the fridge right now

My package came today from @simsarge     No, it was a HUGE BOX.

About to run several errands and it arrived, so I thought I'd take a peek.   The box was pretty beat up and had small tears where you could see packing material coming out. Was a little worried about possible beer spillage.

NO DAMAGE seen so far....

When I get back, pretty sure I'll be posting an all-time record haul.  Thanks GB!

ETA:

This is insane!

Six Shirts
Nine Beers
Three Beer glasses
one cognac glass
one shot glass
six pencils
2 small footballs
2 landyards
1 water bottle
2 coasters
1 magnet/coaster thing

I have to hire a photographer  :lmao:

All 9 Beers

3 of the 9 beers

another 3 of 9 beers

last 3 of 9 beers

Nauti SHirt Front

Nauti Shirt Back

Only NJ shirt front

Only NJ Shirt Back

CKBC Shirt front

CKBC shirt Back

Cape Cod Shirt

Jaguars Mesh Shirt

Stay At Home Festival Pandemic Shirt

Two beer, 1 shot, 1 cognac glasses

Footballs

Two lanyards

Simsarge Letter

Cool logo on paper bag lol

My haul from Joe https://imgur.com/gallery/CAsmAX5

I already gave 2 of the pins to my GF and her BFF who was over when I got home from work. I'm also stoked I got the vaunted Blacked Eyed Joe hat! And that Knoxville shirt is 💰. And I'll be putting one of the stickers on my car tomorrow. One question @Joe Bryant, are the patches iron-on? Thank you for everything. I have the beers in the fridge right now
You're welcome Buddy. So sorry for the delay. I'm a loser there. :bag:  I think the patches iron but I've always sewn them for the stuff I've done with them. Hope you enjoy and thanks for being part of Footballguys. 

You're welcome Buddy. So sorry for the delay. I'm a loser there. :bag:  I think the patches iron but I've always sewn them for the stuff I've done with them. Hope you enjoy and thanks for being part of Footballguys. 
That Little River IPA was really good btw. 

Users who are viewing this thread