What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 1.02 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Ja'Marr Chase WR Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Jaylen Waddle WR MIami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Devonta Smith WR Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kadarius Toney WR NY Giants

• Najee Harris RB Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Travis Etienne RB Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Rashod Bateman WR Baltimore Ravens

• Elijah Moore WR NY Jets

• Javonte Williams RB Denver Broncos

• Trevor Lawrence QB Jacksonville Jaguars

• Zach Wilson QB NY Jets

• Trey Lance QB San Francisco 49ers

• Rondale Moore WR Arizona Cardinals

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
Things went faster than I was expecting in the first poll so here we are at pick 1.02 now.

As always if the player you want to vote for isnt listed vote other and please post who you voted for so they can be added to the next poll. Also suggest players to be added to the next poll if you think you would vote for them soon. If you dont play in a particular format then just vote that.

Discussion welcome. Thanks for voting.

Results so far:

Standard 

1.01 Najee Harris

1.02 Ja'Marr Chase

PPR

1.01 Ja'Marr Chase

1.02 Najee Harris

2 QB

1.01 Trevor Lawrence

1.02 Trey Lance 

TE Premium

1.01 Kyle Pitts

1.02 Najee Harris

Links to previous polls

The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious to see where Freiermuth goes in TE prem
Should I add him to the next poll then? At least the TE premium poll?

Honestly I dont know who the 2nd and 3rd TE are right now.

By draft position he was the next one and drafted in the 2nd round. Then there are 4 TE drafted in the 3rd round. I have not evaluated any of these players so I don't know who are the pass catching TE and who are mostly blocking TE out of these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Faust or anyone who knows, how would you suggest I populate the TE premium list for poll 1.03?

We should likely have at least 2 TE options available there at a time I think. Who are the top 2 right now?

Should I add him to the next poll then? At least the TE premium poll?

Honestly I dont know who the 2nd and 3rd TE are right now.

By draft position he was the next one and drafted in the 2nd round. Then there are 4 TE drafted in the 3rd round. I have not evaluated any of these players so I don't know who are the pass catching TE and who are mostly blocking TE out of these guys.
Even in premium, I can't see taking Friarmouth in the first round :shrug:

I voted Lance in 2 QB.  However, developing QBs in the NFL is very much hit and miss. RGIII and Garoppolo not exactly stellar development examples on K. Shanahan's resume.  

Pitts is an exciting player and these rookie QBs are good, but I just don’t see how Chase or Harris misses.  Clear top 2 for me with the possible exception of 2qb. 

Thanks, Biabreakable for setting up the poll.  It was interesting to see the consensus on top 2 picks.  In 12-teams PPR dynasty league rookie draft, I was agonizing on who to pick at 1.02 (the owner who had 1.01 took Najee Harris due to clear need for RB) on either WR Chase or TE Pitts only to realize that I was overthinking and over-analyzing too much.  So I took Chase.

Thanks, Biabreakable for setting up the poll.  It was interesting to see the consensus on top 2 picks.  In 12-teams PPR dynasty league rookie draft, I was agonizing on who to pick at 1.02 (the owner who had 1.01 took Najee Harris due to clear need for RB) on either WR Chase or TE Pitts only to realize that I was overthinking and over-analyzing too much.  So I took Chase.
You're welcome. I am glad it helped your decision.

I voted for ETN on this poll and you said you needed RB so maybe you should have gone that direction but Chase is perhaps the safer bet to get a great player. You cant really go wrong with either in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread